Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Shrine Phase 3/Crusades - Final Form!

Comments

• KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,130 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Must... Steal essence for... Neraeos... Must become... Sea Dragon...

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    Finkle
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 3,370 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I really want Scarlatti's to just look like they've had buckets of paint thrown at them haphazardly.
    Huh. Neat.
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,719 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Armored Aegis Dragons
    CaelanBann
    Krypton said:
    I bet it's just

The Greater Dragon Kenway squirms uncomfortably, utterly soaked and dripping wet.
    Yikes. Wonder if Lorielan is taking new followers >_>

(just kidding nerry i love you)

• RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,105 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited December 2016
    Kiskan said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tahquil said:
    @Asmodron : if you don't care, don't be the cunt calling Ellodin hilariously yellow bellied.
    Asmodron is one of the reasons why I find Farrah's recruitment pitches so attractive. :(
    As if you aren't one of the giant asshats of IRE - and way, way, too proud of that, when the audience is right (i.e. anywhere that isn't a public game forums).
    Wait. He can still freely post on all forums, whereas you've been banned on like five different accounts now across IRE games. (this one included)
    Something isn't adding up.

11. No suspension or ban workarounds.
    If your account has been banned or suspended, do not create or use an alternate account to post. Do not post on behalf of someone who has been banned or suspended.

Sure would be nice if this rule got enforced.

NazihkMathildaRangor
  • KiskanKiskan Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryzeth said:
    Kiskan said:
    Nazihk said:
    Tahquil said:
    @Asmodron : if you don't care, don't be the cunt calling Ellodin hilariously yellow bellied.
    Asmodron is one of the reasons why I find Farrah's recruitment pitches so attractive. :(
    As if you aren't one of the giant asshats of IRE - and way, way, too proud of that, when the audience is right (i.e. anywhere that isn't a public game forums).
    Wait. He can still freely post on all forums, whereas you've been banned on like five different accounts now across IRE games. (this one included)
    Something isn't adding up.

11. No suspension or ban workarounds.
    If your account has been banned or suspended, do not create or use an alternate account to post. Do not post on behalf of someone who has been banned or suspended.

Sure would be nice if this rule got enforced.

Easy there.  You're on round 3 and he's on round two :)  And that's after multiple bannings on his main.  Let's be careful in our glass houses.  We've discussed this.
  • RyzethRyzeth Member Posts: 1,105 @ - Epic Achaean
    edited December 2016
    Kiskan said:
    Easy there.  You're on round 3 and he's on round two :)  And that's after multiple bannings on his main.  Let's be careful in our glass houses.  We've discussed this.
    I'm... Not even on 1..? I've been jailed here on Achaea forums, but that's it. His was also temporary, hence "He can still post," -- You can't.
  • KiskanKiskan Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh I have no idea how many chars you have over here.  But I do feel very sure this isn't the first/only.  You have a VERY particular style that sort of jumps out, if you know what I mean. 
    Someone start one already. Only one at 3am on christmas ain't fun. Lets get this show on the road.
    Huh. Neat.
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,410 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I thought Ahmet was in an order?
    Tahquil said:
    I thought Ahmet was in an order?
    1) Been trying for ages.
    2) Lol @ Scarlatti's order starting a crusade.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 2,377 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ^ Classic Darkwalker misdirection
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Mathilda
    If Ahmet could be a Darkwalker, 100% would have done it ages ago.
    Huh. Neat.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,081 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Tch, y'all have some novice expectations.

Think of the fricken Pandora dragons!!!
    PrytheKayeil
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,458 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    It'll be a prank though, I'll probably be turned into some small cuddly toy with butterflies for hands
    Kayeil
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,284 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I can imagine Pandoran Dragons being tiny-sized  much like Her avatars, or perhaps resembling dragonlets

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• PrythePrythe Member Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Asmodron said:
    Tch, y'all have some novice expectations.

Think of the fricken Pandora dragons!!!
    @Kayeil and I will get right on that. (Given we are essentially a two person Order).

Hey, here's an idea - if y'all help us get Kayeil there we'll share the description!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• ProficyProficy Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    haha so just got involved for a crusade for the first time.. A+ for effort, but I beg of you all to make something that involves some sort of skill, besides --- Follow player, button mash Kill @target-- this is going to get old like super fast seeing as it comes down to, once again who has the most numbers on at that time.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,078 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Sucker

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    DalranTrey
    The numbers thing is always an issue. Its a thing in raids too. Just comes down to the players in either group to make sure it stays fun for the participents. Even with higher stakes than raids i feel like people will still try and keep things fair and adjust as the fight goes on.

• CailanCailan Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Nah son, free pie
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2016
    Or you git gud. Big groupfights are just as much about supportive play as they are about offensive play. 30 people hammering their KILL is stopped in its tracks by a shield tattoo, for instance.
    Dalran
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,335 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2016
    We had 2. Targossas had over 14, Eleusis had 10-15, Hashan had 5-10. No amount of getting good would have given us a chance if our shrine had been targeted.

• NazihkNazihk Member Posts: 993 @ - Epic Achaean
    There is no real conceivable way to make a skill-based system that will allow a 2v10 to come out reliably on the side of the 2 short of some kind of enforced dueling mechanism, and enforced dueling is a terrible idea for an organizational conflict system.
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,527 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nazihk said:
    There is no real conceivable way to make a skill-based system that will allow a 2v10 to come out reliably on the side of the 2 short of some kind of enforced dueling mechanism, and enforced dueling is a terrible idea for an organizational conflict system.

Let's be real. We'd have owned the "forced dueling" anyway. Pssh.

Admittedly, though, I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of the Nish conflict so far either. Sanction raiding encourages fair fights a lot more. Crusades seem to encourage attacking when there aren't enemies around.

I'm not sure what the best way to fix that would be.

• SarathaiSarathai Member Posts: 2,139 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Farrah said:
    Nazihk said:

Let's be real. We'd have owned the "forced dueling" anyway. Pssh.

Admittedly, though, I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of the Nish conflict so far either. Sanction raiding encourages fair fights a lot more. Crusades seem to encourage attacking when there aren't enemies around.

I'm not sure what the best way to fix that would be.

Well, they are telegraphed by the windup, and once they start anybody can join (when Eleusis did ours, for example, Hashan showed up). I think a greater issue is that nothing stops people from declaring crusades against orders that can't really fight back, letting the big orders rake in plenty of essence. Apparently, the master shrines are regenerating over a couple of days as well? If so, then they can almost be farmed, if you can bring enough to deal with the real threats who'll come along for the PK ride.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Sign In to Comment.