Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaean Raves

Comments

• XallaxXallax Member Posts: 52
    @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Please note that Xallax the character is a rebel advocating for Harmony. Please do not take his views and hate me for them OOCly! <3 Have a nice day.
    MroxylCailin
  • ArchaeonArchaeon ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 408 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Xallax said:
    @Bail is awesome. He makes gameplay fun and funny and his character is wonderfully kind, especially for being from a different city than I.
    are we talking about the same bail here
    Shirszae
    Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    I mean, I think? I mean Bail from Ashtan!
    Isn't it anime to scream "Ashaxei" every damn time you want to dramatically become a giant flying lizard?

Please note that Xallax the character is a rebel advocating for Harmony. Please do not take his views and hate me for them OOCly! <3 Have a nice day.
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xallax said:
    Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    I agrer. Everyone should bail from Ashtan.
    MishgulXallax
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,855 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rangor said:
    Xallax said:
    Archaeon said:
    Xallax said:
    I agrer. Everyone should bail from Ashtan.
    Everyone too busy bailing from Targ atm.

RangorXallaxRyleighaCaelan
  • IsmayIsmay ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Hussies
    Give us shop logs!

Pretty please...
    Numira
  • AzazellAzazell ✭✭ - Stalwart Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    It was a few days ago, but thank you @Jiraishin for helping me with tailoring pointers!
    ShirszaeJiraishinCailin
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,121 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Happy to help! Also happy to talk your ear off about the traditional IC symbolism of various color combinations in the future as well... This is my twisted idea of fun.

Additionally, have you read my design guide on forums? 
    Shirszae said:
    I had my hopes on maybe placing somewhere on the top three submissions for the Furniture design contest, but I certainly didn't expect to get first place! So exciting <3
    I was distracted by the idea of giant boners (*shake fist Amarisse*) but I'd love to see your winning design. Furniture is still something I'm learning to get a handle on, so I'd like to see how other people put their designs together.

Shirszae
  • AzazellAzazell ✭✭ - Stalwart Member Posts: 9 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Jiraishin said:
    Happy to help! Also happy to talk your ear off about the traditional IC symbolism of various color combinations in the future as well... This is my twisted idea of fun.

Additionally, have you read my design guide on forums? 
    Haha, I'll probably keep asking you random things, too. Maybe bring up a toga fetish or something. It's a lost art, y'know.

I've been reading through the guide lately! I've had a few designs in the works I might show you later.
    Jiraishin
  • CerysCerys ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 33 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited September 17
    Thank you to @Reyson, @Stheno, and @Zackery for making my return really enjoyable. I'm looking forward to relearning how to play again!

P.S. I missed you too, @Alasiel

AlasielZackeryReysonJinos
  • ZackeryZackery ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    We missed you!!!! Welcome back @Cerys (and Moira :lol: )
    CerysXallax
    @Sphera has an adorable character! Very innocent and pure, but knows when to get serious all the same. Her character is easy to get along with and reacts to external stimuli in a believable manner. Wonderfully played, I say.

(I root for the little guys)

RyssaCailinJinos
    A huge thanks to @Sphera and Zachariel for having fun with "a speedy little man" with me! Gotta go fast!

JinosSphera
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 3,030 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 29
    @Achaea

• YokotoYokoto Member Posts: 3
    Really enjoyed the capture the flag event, although I went out and pretended I was a runner a few times. One flag turned out to be planted, fine I'll uproot it ... oops what are all those Mhaldorians doing here haha!

And today, to top it off, I personally had a lot of fun with @Vhaith ; and @Elon. Maybe it was not much roleplaying in most people's eyes, but I thought it was and I learned so so much about what (not) to do!
    JinosRyssaReyson
Sign In to Comment.