Achaean Raves

Comments

• Well done, Farrah!

• Well done @Farrah! But now comes your greatest challenge of them all! The Curse of the Staff! Will you be the first to triumph over it or will it overcome you like all the others? Be strong Farrah for you will be tested!
  • Torrent said:
    Well done @Farrah! But now comes your greatest challenge of them all! The Curse of the Staff! Will you be the first to triumph over it or will it overcome you like all the others? Be strong Farrah for you will be tested!
    "After winning the staff I've pursued since Little League, I have decided it best to go out on top. Therefore I am announcing that effective immediately, I am retiring from Team Targ to spend more time with my family. And maybe commentary on TT TV."

• Farrah will finally fall prey to the Gonelord curse.
  • edited June 2019
    Hey! I resemble that statement :angry:
  • Loved the ctf format!
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Stheno said:
    Longer illusions, baby. No more guzzling mana on the concert stage. <3
    You're welcome! (It was my classlead and I am so happy, man)

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Stheno said:
    No more guzzling mana on the concert stage. <3
    And now I'm imagining one of those presentations where the speaker pauses for a moment to drink some water to clear his/her throat.

• Raves to the Hashan players. It's been immense fun engaging in plans for battle and plans for the upcoming fair.
  • RyxRyx North of Northreach
    The fair overall has been super fun to plan for. I've been interacting with a lot more people because of it and I really enjoyed some of the ideas people came up with, and the overall enthusiasm for it. Super excited to see what you guys are doing for it too!
  • Adding my raves for the fair, I can't wait!
  • I do want to commend @Krizal and @Andraste for making such classy posts ending the war.
  • Torrent said:
    I do want to commend @Krizal and @Andraste for making such classy boring posts ending the war.
    FTFY
  • Torrent said:
    I do want to commend @Krizal and @Andraste for making such classy posts ending the war.
    If only Mhaldor were as cool to play with as Hashan!

@aegoth <3
  • edited July 2019
    Armali said:
    For the record:

2019/07/02 13:33:24 - The City of Eleusis has declared relations with your organisation as NEUTRAL..
    2019/07/02 13:35:44 - Krizal has set relations with the City of Eleusis to NEUTRAL.

Pay up, @Kiet.
    That doesnt mean what you think it means. Despite Krizal's misleading post, it was supposed to be a diplomatic ending. She went back and decided to rub our noses in it to paint a different picture. Par for the course though.
  • Armali was only referencing Kiet's book, which specifically defined the loser of the war as the one who set relations neutral first.
  • edited July 2019
    I'm just glad Eleusis got their asses absolutely handed to them, but think they won again. Gotta keep that trend alive!

• Shows how both sides view the same event. They had people actively leaving the army and city due to this, at the same time we were actively discouraging raids (especially after a 2 tank 40 guard wipe) as we felt it was too much. 

But apparently that means it's a draw.

Although, I did say on OOC clan when Krizal showed me the conversation with Andraste that i didn't think the definition of the war ending was clarified.

Don't want to be too negative about things as Eleusis were great to fight through all this, and IC feel free to stoke the propaganda train, but at least acknowledge here that Hashan clearly won.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."