Achaean Raves

Comments

• Greys said:
    @Atalkez no pressure eh?
    Easy street!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Nazihk said:
    Random aside: In my head Greys the character wears a monocle because his forum avatar is wearing one. 

In my head, Greys the person is CGPGrey cause his forum avatar looks like CGPGrey's avatar thing.
  • I feel like I owe @Ictinus some sort of image building fee. It's been a great 2 weeks for Morthif's character development. 
  • edited July 2017
    That's a pretty beefy accountant :|

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Morthif said:
    I feel like I owe @Ictinus some sort of image building fee. It's been a great 2 weeks for Morthif's character development. 

You owe me too though for getting you involved in the first place. I will accept payment in credits.

• In love with my new DPS-tanking tracker, the perfect tool for bashing and triggering use of on-demand heal skills like transmute:

vs. moghedu archer
     [20] Total Health Loss: 3133 over 10 s; rate: 298
     [15] Total Health Loss: 4151 over 15 s; rate: 267
     [10] Total Health Loss: 4168 over 20 s; rate: 203
     [5]   Total Health Loss: 4707 over 29 s; rate: 184

vs. 2x moghedu knight
     [20] Total Health Loss: 7561 over 10 s; rate: 720
     [15] Total Health Loss: 9572 over 15 s; rate: 617
     [10] Total Health Loss: 10657 over 20 s; rate: 519
     [5]   Total Health Loss: 12478 over 29 s; rate: 489
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited July 2017
    Definitely agreed with Solnir.  A bunch of scruffy up and comers.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • @Solnir Yeah, a good day, all in all. It was fun. 4 kills, 7 deaths, think I gained 2% exp.
  • I love this:

2628/5188 5029/5188 cb x T -              (1) 0 0 0 1 (P----) 
    Morthif giggles happily.
    Morthif drops to one knee.
    Morthif stumbles and pokes himself in the eye.
    Morthif breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.
    Morthif reaches out and clenches a fist before you. You scream and double over in agony as your skin bubbles with gangrenous growths.
    Tears fill Morthif's eyes and begin to slowly run down his face.
    Morthif wails like an old woman.
    Morthif falls to his knees in worship.
    Morthif flaps his arms madly.
    Morthif gets down on one knee and serenades the world.
    Morthif falls to his knees in worship.
    Morthif breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.
    Morthif looks around vainly for a partner to tango with.
    Morthif makes a strangled meowing noise and quickly shuts up, blushing.
    Morthif gives up a round of applause.
    Morthif hugs himself compassionately.
    Morthif pulls down his pants and moons the world.
    1802/5188 5029/5188 cb x T -826h-         (1) 0 0 0 1 (P----) 
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Wow. Dat ring hates me
  • Solnir said:
    Huge shoutout to Ashtan's current novices. They're the type of people that keep this game enjoyable. 
    I don't remember them all but @Adyym @Chubbs you guys are great. :D
    I wanna call bullshit on this raid yesterday. In an effort to make up for us getting rolled hard when we first came in we probably over-compensated and were a bit unfair to you guys.

Fair fucking play to y'all for coming at us over and over. It was impressive and I look forward to seeing you improve over time.

Sorry about the numbers, though. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I actually just came to drop off the tank for Xaden.  Ended up staying bcz I was waiting on my dad IRL.

I don't think I contributed much (and buggered off a lot during it to go get a new tank etc)

Was kind of a stomp, always goin for our propper. :(
  • Solnir said:
    Huge shoutout to Ashtan's current novices. They're the type of people that keep this game enjoyable. 
    I truly adore those two. 
  • @Xaden It was an interesting first raiding experience. You gave me some info to mull over. That alone is rave-worthy
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    This ship trade is stupid easy/rewarding 
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited July 2017
    Xaden said:
    Solnir said:
    I wanna call bullshit on this raid yesterday. In an effort to make up for us getting rolled hard when we first came in we probably over-compensated and were a bit unfair to you guys.

Fair fucking play to y'all for coming at us over and over. It was impressive and I look forward to seeing you improve over time.

Sorry about the numbers, though. 
    For my first actual combat experience in this game, Targossas' raiding was a lot fun to fight against, even if I'm still learning the basics of Alchemist combat. Even Mathilda's ambush was flattering in that I'd drawn the ire of an elder dragon so early into playing. 
  • Jinsun said:
    But is it a bug? >_>
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xaden said:
    Jinsun said:
    But is it a bug? >_>
    Nope, I issued this specific thing after the Great Shrubbing and was confirmed legit.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Klendathu said:
    Nope, I issued this specific thing and was confirmed legit.
    Lynara said the same thing, too.......

*gets out the watering can*
  • Huge thanks to @Torben @Kipposhi @Rilinstra @Tushar @Mazel and everyone else who has helped me or put up with my torrent of questions. You've all made Achaea really welcoming for me. I feel like I understand things a lot more now. Thank you so much!!