Achaean Raves

Comments

• Atramentous!
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Most of my design work leans heavily towards shorter and simpler. I definitely prefer it.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Well, there's 'atrous', which is in my scabbard description(Thanks to the people who helped me with descriptions especially @Amunet!):

Fashioned from black meteoric iron, the interior of this matt, slightly curved scabbard is lined 
    sumptuously with scarlet fur. Across half its length, a complex latticework of mithril has been 
    painstakingly inlaid upon the surface, the luminous metal forming a web of lightning bolts which 
    dance wildly across their atrous backdrop. A number of sturdy leather straps have been positioned to 
    allow the scabbard to rest easily upon the shoulder or the hip. The tip of the scabbard is capped in 
    steel with a small diamond embedded at its apex, its pallid glitter a cold reminder of the danger 
    even the receptacle for a sword may yield.

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    I have so much I want to rant and rave about, but I don't have the energy. Which is always a good thing. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Orzaansyn said:
    @Zii 's finger is now famous. I like it.
    I missed the ritual, so I was like, "No events post for me."
    I was wrong.
    *Animated Signature*

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Ellodin said:
    Taraus said:
    The shiftless gypsy is growing up! Holy shit, she has a door!!)
    so door-mestic
    why isn't 'groan' an option along with disagree

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I am grateful for the group of people around me lately who are both really dedicated when they need to be but still know how to relax, chill, and take it easy. It's been really nice. Also for the consistently fun roleplay that reminds me what Achaea really is - a big, interactive storybook with a story that you should enjoy, and I have been - I don't get as worked up about the tiniest things that I used to, which is a big improvement.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Change is good. Yay heartily!
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    edited July 2013
    Rave to Hashan for the skirmishes we had! It was fun and made my night!

Deathsight History:

- 2013/07/20 04:24:05 - Dragonknight dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Grand Master Akechi Eld Fitheach.

- 2013/07/20 04:27:03 - Chapel dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arcitena Saibel Eirendil.

- 2013/07/20 04:27:26 - Tzond dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Dreadborn Mycen Rousseau.

- 2013/07/20 04:29:31 - Lotus Master Pharaus Kanku'Dai, Order of the Black Dragon has battered Jemba to death.

- 2013/07/20 04:35:38 - Commander Tzond Rousseau, Grand Master of the Lotus has battered Dragonknight to death.

- 2013/07/20 04:38:02 - Bryzh dies screaming under the assault of Malefic Bryzh's fire and flame. -- lol!

- 2013/07/20 04:38:43 - Eld is slain by Benedominatus Thiev Fuil'gra's psychic assault.

- 2013/07/20 04:38:48 - Eld dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Dreadborn Mycen Rousseau.

- 2013/07/20 04:39:07 - Chapel dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Dreadborn Mycen Rousseau.

- 2013/07/20 04:40:12 - Tzond falls in a blaze of silver to Benedominatus Turoi T'Challa's sword, Blackened Hawks.

- 2013/07/20 04:40:39 - Pharaus has bled out, slain by the might of Benedominatus Turoi T'Challa.

- 2013/07/20 05:01:20 - Chapel is slain by Benedominatus Thiev Fuil'gra's psychic assault.

- 2013/07/20 05:03:11 - Lotus Master Pharaus Kanku'Dai, Order of the Black Dragon has broken Turoi's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.

- 2013/07/20 05:03:17 - Commander Tzond Rousseau, Grand Master of the Lotus has battered Nizaris to death.

- 2013/07/20 05:11:52 - Turoi dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Commander Tzond Rousseau, Grand Master of the Lotus's kai.

- 2013/07/20 05:18:17 - Dreadborn Mycen Rousseau has battered Kaitali to death.

- 2013/07/20 05:19:01 - Vayne dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arcitena Saibel Eirendil.

- 2013/07/20 05:36:23 - Nadria dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Brood Mistress Kaitali Lucoster, Lunar Shadow.

- 2013/07/20 05:38:02 - Vayne has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Archfiend Zii Amseli.

- 2013/07/20 05:38:55 - Pharaus has bled out, slain by the might of Benedominatus Turoi T'Challa.

- 2013/07/20 05:39:23 - Eld dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Dreadborn Florentino.

- 2013/07/20 05:39:46 - Tzond has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Benedominatus Dragonknight Lichlord.

- 2013/07/20 05:40:02 - Eld has bled out, slain by the might of Benedominatus Turoi T'Challa.

- 2013/07/20 05:40:06 - Eld dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Benedominatus Thiev Fuil'gra's kai.

- 2013/07/20 05:59:25 - Benedominatus Thiev Fuil'gra has broken Texel's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.

- 2013/07/20 05:59:33 - Vayne dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arditi Nithilar, Eye of the Silver Arrow.

- 2013/07/20 05:59:44 - Chapel dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arcitena Saibel Eirendil.

- 2013/07/20 05:59:54 - Chapel dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arditi Nithilar, Eye of the Silver Arrow.

- 2013/07/20 06:00:01 - Eld dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arcitena Saibel Eirendil.

- 2013/07/20 06:00:16 - Benedominatus Thiev Fuil'gra has broken Eld's spine with a backbreaker, slaying him.

- 2013/07/20 06:23:24 - Mosr has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Arditi Nithilar, Eye of the Silver Arrow. -- sigh

- 2013/07/20 06:26:03 - Gamoneterik has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Archfiend Zii Amseli.

- 2013/07/20 06:26:11 - Gamoneterik dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arditi Nithilar, Eye of the Silver Arrow.

- 2013/07/20 06:26:40 - Eld has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Archfiend Zii Amseli.

- 2013/07/20 06:26:43 - Eld dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arcitena Saibel Eirendil.

- 2013/07/20 06:28:00 - Tzond dies, features contorted from the poison delivered by Arditi Nithilar, Eye of the Silver Arrow.

- 2013/07/20 06:31:01 - Kaitali has fallen victim to the extraordinary powers of Benedominatus Dragonknight Lichlord.

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Dude, and they were outnumbered.  Bravo Hashan.  And put your friggin gold away @Texel
    *Animated Signature*

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited July 2013
    Sorry for missing that Nerai ritual, @Melodie. Bad timing for me. Hope it turned out good! Some representatives did go in my stead, I think.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yup, Melodie's cousin Katia dropped in, plus a few others. I was very surprised to have -any- Mhaldorians, since visiting the city is just a no. Lot of folks did, much more mixed than I was expecting, which was lovely.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    So much fun RP lately, and I finally got to talk about all the stuff Eiredhel had on her mind lately, and it was rather nice. I learned a lot. 

@Ruth: PREPARE YOURSELF! Once I finish getting IC married, I am going to chase you to the ends of the earth! 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• @Iakimen: actually coming back to fight in Annwyn, after I failed to jump like the noob I am, and then duelling once more later. Good fun, Ashuran Icon didn't help much against you.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2013
    Turoi said:
    deathsights
    I had Svo paused and I was doing something on my other monitor, not really paying attention to Achaea. I looked back with enough time to run at 4% health and then lagged just long enough after unpausing to bleed out in 1 tick. D:

Also, I was just sitting at Silverbright Square. I wasn't helping Hashan or anything.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Shunsui said:
    @Sothantos 's riddles, good god my brain hurts so bad but damn that was fun.

I think I spent half my time threatening him.  Not like I could kill him but I would sure be willing to try.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I just stood in one place. Heard the first riddle and decided that it was going to be too hard.

I'm terrible at riddles.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited July 2013
    posted on the wrong board :/

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Encouraging to see Hashan, @Tzond, @Pharaus, and the Lotus especially really stepping it up and showing progress raid-wise, good job guys.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
    Super thanks to @Thoth and @Ourania! I really appreciate what you guys have been doing, regardless of how Eiredhel responds to it.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to the Crazy Circle of Culture. Glad everything went so well, was very happy to attend and be able to not only compare and contrast ideas, but simply have a good time. I think Cabal was my favorite, everyone worked so hard, and I had a great time interacting with everyone - even @Silas and @Sothantos!

The festival also ended up helping prompt getting Devotion back, which was really surprising, exciting, and terrifying. @Sothantos - for the love of Deucalion, please plan out your event -beforehand- next time! :P Not that I'm complaining, it was fun bouncing ideas back and forth with you.

@Tesha, I'm sorry, but I am never, ever, ever doing an open square event again. Ever. Seriously. (Mel kind of threw her harp into Lake Muurn, anyway)

Enjoy your rest from the crazy!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I still need a copy of that poem @tesha