Achaean Raves

Comments

• I wanna thank @Mhaldor for not killing any denizens during their raid last night while we only had a few folks in town.

Also, I hate getting shot with bows so can we just all agree to not use them anymore so that I can live a longer happier life?

<3 love you all

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Bows are the devil.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Thanks to @Vicious for my two first victories in combat. :)
  • Chapel said:
    I wanna thank @Mhaldor for not killing any denizens during their raid last night while we only had a few folks in town.

Also, I hate getting shot with bows so can we just all agree to not use them anymore so that I can live a longer happier life?

<3 love you all
    Told you you were complaining too early :P All we did was kill a few soldiers inside the city, then vanish after ~20 mins. Nope, going to keep using bows, sorry!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• I hate bows so much i bought a level three to just not use it and use my level 1 in mockery of its op'dness
  • Synbios said:
    Mishgul said:
    Bows are the devil.

It's a hood, thank you very much.

• Shit take the one off my office.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Normally I would say anything for you, bby, but two doors is more responsibility than I am willing to take on right now.

• Arditi said:
    It's a hood, thank you very much.

A hood?! The HUAC(House of Un-Achaean Activities) would like a word with you.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Taraus said:
    My ship, my ship!

It's always been a central part of Tart's rp, and just recently, it's grown to epic proportions. The addition of an amazing customised figurehead (squee @sohl @lianca) and some baller interactions with a fellow captain have inspired me, and I've finally decided to throw the credits I've been saving for other stuff at the ship instead. Totally worth it. 

(I'm also inordinately excited about the fact that Tart now actually owns a door. The shiftless gypsy is growing up! Holy shit, she has a door!!)
    Weapons, crew, and time are not too much responsibility, right?
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I overcame my fear of sailing because of @Taraus.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Jonathin said:
    Taraus said:
    My ship, my ship!

It's always been a central part of Tart's rp, and just recently, it's grown to epic proportions. The addition of an amazing customised figurehead (squee @sohl @lianca) and some baller interactions with a fellow captain have inspired me, and I've finally decided to throw the credits I've been saving for other stuff at the ship instead. Totally worth it. 

(I'm also inordinately excited about the fact that Tart now actually owns a door. The shiftless gypsy is growing up! Holy shit, she has a door!!)
    Weapons, crew, and time are not too much responsibility, right?
    Of course not, those are as natural as breathing!

• Taraus said:
    The shiftless gypsy is growing up! Holy shit, she has a door!!)
    so door-mestic
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Aitox said:
    The recent public posts by the leaders of Ashtan, Targossas and Mhaldor. Very well written and enjoyable to read. Also learned a few new words.
    I agree. Props to Silas, Ruth and Dunn.
    In Soviet Russia, Achaea runs YOU!
  • That's probably my second favourite events post behind Xhaiden Dale.

The entire event was actually really well done, and very involving, with some twists that I didn't really expect. I really enjoyed how the denizens involved played their roles around us, and the little touches like the deathsight for the hunter just made it all that bit more special. Plus, Duke Semiro was absolutely badass, and those one-armed bandits are all kinds of adorable.

Big thanks to all involved, player and admin alike. Was a lot of fun.

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    edited July 2013
    You killed my bounty hunter. :(

I wanted to find out what his black bloodknot meant, and am really glad I got the red one he gave Lia non-decay now.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    So, @Silas...

Will you twirl for me? ;;)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Amunet said:

an ornate mask of the Enlightened Empress

stygian 
    Defection to Mhaldor in three, two...

(That is an amazing mask.)
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    @Chryenth Stygian is -everywhere-. D:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    @Chryenth + @Jiraishin
    That mask was supposed to be ridiculously ornate, it's also pared down because it went over sketch examined limit (I didn't even know that existed, and was fairly sure Phaestus was going to smack me down for its length anyway!) But there are only so many words for black and in that much examined stygian had to be called to serve.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."