The Revelation

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    With the amount of essence we put into the shrine, I was pretty sure we should've at least gone from partial to fragmented already but it didn't. That's just weird. And then all of a sudden it just spontaneously levelled up twice in 15 minutes nearly an hour or half an hour after it last received splinters.

This was made even more confounding by the fact that people bugged the shrine and received feedback that it was 'working as normal'.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    They want to be done with this part of the event about as much as we do xD

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Then cause another surge. There are now three at sundered, 1 at Fragmented,  rest at partial. Complete the three with a surge and most of the more active orders will be done as well as all city patrons. 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Then we learn that we should have only relinquished essence of the appropriate divine to each shrine, as they all crumble down to nothing again :open_mouth:

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Then we learn that we should have only relinquished essence of the appropriate divine to each shrine, as they all crumble down to nothing again :open_mouth:
    This is my nightmare.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    If that were the case, and with how liberally pit was being thrown around, the A-team would be at partial still.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Shirszae said:
    Or we learn that all shrines are now shrines to all divine, and we can 'offer myDivine' at any shrine now.
  • Korben said:
    Shirszae said:
    Or we learn that all shrines are now shrines to all divine, and we can 'offer myDivine' at any shrine now.
    I guess "world" in Worldburn makes sense now...

• Ahmet said:
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    If that were the case, and with how liberally pit was being thrown around, the A-team would be at partial still.
    Oh, please. 

• Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    That is a solid way to drag this shit out for a RL year. 

• Caelan said:
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    RL year? Shardfalls are going to be a permanent addition to the game, needed to maintain the master shrines.
  • Sena said:
    Caelan said:
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    RL year? Shardfalls are going to be a permanent addition to the game, needed to maintain the master shrines.
    If That's the  case can we get rid if denizen corpses lol

• ZahanZahan Valhalla
    No need to worry, we're getting regular shrines back soon.

[spoiler]
    auctions
    Id  Status Max/Min      Title                          Winner     Days Left
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4   WON    4000/4000    Sacrificial Kris               Rexak              0
    [/spoiler]
    Click here for Nexus packages
    Currently available: Abs, Cnote, Keepalive, Lootpet, Mapmod
  • Sena said:
    Caelan said:
    Xaden said:
    Shirszae said:
    This is my nightmare.
    I don't even like you right now! Meany!

• I  feel like I'm playing an epic comic book story line

• edited November 2016
    I feel like I'm watching Dragon Ball Z, but instead of a week of screaming from the characters as they stand there powering up for the last battle the big bad is sitting there quietly meditating and sipping tea while Goku and the gang have lost interest and wandered off to the grocery store to do some shopping so Chi-Chi won't be mad at them for standing in a field for a week watching a dude quietly humming 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhm'.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Dat spirit bomb takes a hot minute to charge, bruh
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Hot ten episodes*

• Deliverance = kaio ken?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Atalkez lightning wreathing about their eyes sounds more like SS2.

Mafuba = Kai Banish (classic)
    Instant transmission = Mind travel
  • For Tsol'teth:

Image result for skeleton meme

• edited November 2016

Jhui is slain by Knight Commander Kasa Lighthawk, Guardian of the Court's psychic assault.  (YEAH AWESOME) AVATAR GETTTTT

Kasa has been eliminated.  (NOT AWESOMEEEEE)

Seragorn has been eliminated.  (did this foo jus suicide

Nothing can be seen here by that name.

Who God Status

Proficy Sartan Slumbering

Seragorn Babel Walking the land

Can suiciding as an avatar just like.  Make you drop all the essence on the ground or in the nearest splinterfall area. ' n '

Like.  It's just really prevalent if you are going up against 30+ people to walk in.  AoE the room.  Hope someone dies, and crucible triggers and murders everyone.. So that you still died, but praise be to Sarapis, you an avatar now.

• He didn't kill himself on purpose. Talked to him after and he didn't even know he had gotten it. Just him being a bad with his crucible. What you didn't show was him killing @Austere along with himself... he bad. 

• I only had the fun bits there.

There was a hillarious amount of crucibling, and then it just made me realize "Why are suicide bombs even remotely effective as an avatar.  Let that crucible gobble that shit up."

PS: When are we getting arties powered up by avatar essence???
  • @Austere getting team killed is what I would call a fun bit. 

• why are suicide bombs effective as avatar? So we proletariats can enjoy the sound of you plebians cry about it :D
  • Just Do what I do...Bashing attack

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited November 2016
    Dunn said:
    @Austere getting team killed is what I would call a fun bit. 
    I wake up, minding my own business, when suddenly it hits me:  KAABLAAAMY. You have been slain by the might of one of your "friends". Just so we are clear, when I ray n' pray, and manage to snag a few friendlies, I giggle like a twelve year old Dutch girl. 

Edit:  not big on posting logs normally, but here ya go,  @Dunn

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wyNR8cJg

For reference, most disappointing part: Dunn leaves to the northeast.

• edited November 2016
    I only bursted, so I won.

(Dunn and Karren don't count cause they fled the room like pansies)
  • Farrah said:
    I only bursted, so I won.
    I should have rotated to you and focused.  I might have lived, but I'd have missed out on that sweet Jhuixp