The Revelation

Comments

• edited November 2016
    God is this a log for ants?

I forgot I have rebirth now so I coulda stayed. I was thinking "I have no aoe" then everyone died and I forgot I have miasma on most of the time. I got a multi kill miasma later in the night :D

• Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    @Austere getting team killed is what I would call a fun bit. 
    I wake up, minding my own business, when suddenly it hits me:  KAABLAAAMY. You have been slain by the might of one of your "friends". Just so we are clear, when I ray n' pray, and manage to snag a few friendlies, I giggle like a twelve year old Dutch girl. 

Edit:  not big on posting logs normally, but here ya go,  @Dunn

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wyNR8cJg

For reference, most disappointing part: Dunn leaves to the northeast.

I got him for you bro. 

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/79y9aIMW

• Morthif said:
    Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    @Austere getting team killed is what I would call a fun bit. 
    I wake up, minding my own business, when suddenly it hits me:  KAABLAAAMY. You have been slain by the might of one of your "friends". Just so we are clear, when I ray n' pray, and manage to snag a few friendlies, I giggle like a twelve year old Dutch girl. 

Edit:  not big on posting logs normally, but here ya go,  @Dunn

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/wyNR8cJg

For reference, most disappointing part: Dunn leaves to the northeast.

I got him for you bro. 

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/79y9aIMW

You made him kill me.  I thought we were friends..

send("earring transfer "..earrings.mo.." to dunn/confirm")
    earrings.done = earrings.mo
    earrings.mo = false
  • Man you so fickle
  • Yeah ur so finkle 

• fuck...
  • I think you meant bourgeoisie

• i blame the late night alcoholism
  • I saw seventeen new posts, and I thought that there was some event progress. Reeeeeeeeee.

• Aegoth said:
    i blame the late night alcoholism
    You Blame...I thank

• edited November 2016
    Underworld tiiiiiiiime :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Not the Underworld, @Xaden. Underrealm.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Not the Underworld, @Xaden. Underrealm.
    Ruiner
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• underworld... :'( 
  • So how did they know to pick my favorite Naruto character?
  • honours ama-maalier

Ama-maalier, Fulcrum of the Meld (Female Tsol'teth)
    She is the culmination of a thousand years of toil.
    She is the Dark Hate.
    Her instability has been accounted for.
    Her strain is of 96% potency.
    She is the first Tsol'teth to surpass Agith'maal's might.
    Her destiny is whispered of in Anzari-tarin prophecy.

Upcoming events and happenings.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #    Name                                               ETA
    201  A Meeting                                          1h 37m
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPCOMING INFO <#> for more information.

So about and hour and a half until we get our teeth kicked in permanently

• idk agith'maal died pretty easily in the stories. 
  • Aegoth said:
    idk agith'maal died pretty easily in the stories. 

He wasnt expecting the stripping. Far beneath Tsol'teth standards.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Klendathu said:
    Daeir said:
    True enough, but you've gotten *something* at least. If the coalition weren't around, you'd be counting the number of shards total on your fingers, probably.

I'd personally love to see the coalition fall to bits and things devolve into massive groupfights. I've wanted that from the start, but that doesn't seem to be the way things, I've are going to go.
    I'm sure the coalition will fall apart just as soon as Aurora's shrine is up

Just felt like pointing out the mistaken pessimism. 
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Below is a log of the meeting that took place and the announcement of Parni deSangre. Please note a -lot- of people were speaking and many asking foolish questions which I cut out, and so some of Parni's responses or actions may be attributed to this.

At the end of the post is a small discussion that took place concerning some there, including the Mhunna, Yudhi, Epicurus and Colbey. I basically got the basis of what they were discussing for you to see, if you wish to.

===================================================================================================

Parni deSangre says, "Time is short and final preparations need to be made."

Parni deSangre says, "I have seen that the enemy is currently distracted with some unknown undertaking."

Parni deSangre says, "While their attention is elsewhere, our opportunity to strike presents."

Parni deSangre says, "The gateways allow the passage of those with Tsol'teth blood identified to them."

Parni deSangre says, "I cannot undermine the basic function of Tsol'teth blood being required. I can, however, attune the gateway to view me as being permitted passage."

Parni deSangre says, "You will muster in force and accompany me. I will provide you with vials of a concentrated blood solution. You will determine a way to apply it to cloaks and thus trick the gateways into believing you to be me."

Parni deSangre says, "You will need one of these for any that will be descending to the Underrealm."

Parni deSangre says, "Determine amongst yourselves how you will imbue these cloaks. I will provide the instructions ere I go."

The Abbess says, "We have many cloaks remaining from the evacuation supplies. I can provide these for all."

Parni deSangre says, "Let me be absolutely clear here. I descend to destroy. I will rend the flesh from their greatest champions and crush this Ama-maalier like so much rotten fruit."

Parni deSangre says, "When I am done, their society will cease to exist as anything more than whimpering shadows."

Parni deSangre says, "I bring you with me to keep the multitudes occupied. Any other aims you might have in descending, I am not interested in as long as they do not interfere with my plans."

Parni deSangre says, "I have captured useful scenes I observed through my stone. You can review them at your leisure to aid in your preparations. Fittingly, this tomb will be your method of review. It will respond to your touch shortly."

Parni deSangre says, "I stated my plans. I will not do so again."

The Tsol'teth impassively opens a vein in his wrist with the sharp edge of his fingernail, letting the freely flowing blood stream into each of the vials in turn, turning the solution within an disturbing, shadowed complexion.

Parni deSangre says, "The representative of Cyrene."

Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "Hello."

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Sir Verrucht Dawyn, Curiosophical Hand of Neraeos.

Parni deSangre says, "Hashan."

Regi says in a deep, tempered voice, "Myself."

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Lord Guardian Regi Valerien, the Iron Bear.

Parni deSangre says, "Targossas."

Guardian Farrah Roualt says something unintelligible.

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Guardian Farrah Roualt.

Parni deSangre says, "Ashtan."

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Oracle Ascendant Ryldagh Valeth, Spawn Slayer.

Parni deSangre says, "Eleusis."

Speaker Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "Yes."

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Speaker Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman.

Parni deSangre gives an elongated glass phial to Tyrannus Proficy, Tyrant of Mhaldor.

Tyrannus Proficy, Tyrant of Mhaldor says to Parni deSangre, "The best for last."

Parni deSangre says, "One of the cities will provide for the rogues. It would be quite foolish to restrict the cloaks."

Parni deSangre says, "They are of the same use they were before."

Parni deSangre says, "You test my patience with questions you can acquire an answer to yourself."

Parni deSangre gives a pained sigh.

Parni deSangre says, "Perhaps your bumbling will be distracting enough. They can hardly plan for that."

Parni attaches a scroll to the tomb, ignoring the noise around him.

Parni deSangre says, "We descend in two months time. Do not disappoint."

Parni deSangre says, "Around the middle of Chronos."

The crushing sense of dread fades as Parni deSangre hovers out to the southwest.

===============================================================================

General discussion:

The Great Mhunna says, "Well then, that's done then. We'll be free of this threat in three months' time."

The human Yudhishthira says, "You're a fool if you think it will play out as he states, mhun, as is he."

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Agreed."

Speaker Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman's words quietly thrum through the air as he says, "To

yudhisthira Will you be descending into the Underrealm with the rest of us?"

Swordmaster Colbey says, "We've all seen what he can do, Mage. What is the source of your doubt? Do you fear failure?"

The human Yudhishthira rolls his eyes.

Shirszae says to Swordmaster Colbey with a faded Kamleikanese accent, "...He is too full of himself. He has stated they are occupied with something else, but has chosen to ignore it. That seems foolish."

The human Yudhishthira says, "We've seen what he can do here, with the element of surprise. Does anyone honestly think the Tsol'teth are just sitting there, waiting for him to come kill them?"

Halfsighted Boosteya says to the human Yudhishthira, "I don't think that. 'Their attention

elsewhere' made me wonder, doing what? Will we be walking into an ambush?"

Epicurus, Master of the Garden muses slowly upon all he has heard.

Epicurus, Master of the Garden says, "In a one on one fight, I would put my gold on the deSangre."

Epicurus, Master of the Garden says, "But it does seem unlikely they will simply let him attack them one at a time."

The Abbess creases her brow in a frown.

The Abbess says, "I would also point out that yes, we have all seen what he can do. Some of us have also seen what he has done before. He will use us to achieve his aims and discard us. He does not care one whit for what happens once he is done."

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Beware a man with nothing to lose."

Grand Master Korben D'Ischai's breath sizzles as he says, "As he said, 'Maybe one of us will survive'."

Shirszae says to the Abbess with a faded Kamleikanese accent, "...Aye."

The Great Mhunna says, "It is the only plan, the only hope we have."

Epicurus, Master of the Garden says, "Yes, but, I agree with the Abbess. Even were he not a proven destructive force, putting total dependence on one entity, no matter how powerful, to save us is unwise."

Shirszae says with a faded Kamleikanese accent, "...Or to care at all, truly. He does this for revenge alone."

Naoma says to the Great Mhunna in a melodious voice, "You are going?"

The Abbess says, "Precisely. We need our own plan. If he succeeds and all is as he says, then it will hurt nothing."

Siduri says to the Abbess with a mesmerizing, eastern accent, "Then I suspect we should use his visions to make plans."

Siduri says to the Abbess with a mesmerizing, eastern accent, "Of our own."

Swordmaster Colbey says, "A sound strategy but the devil is in the details. What plan might we construct that will achieve our ends?"

Halfsighted Boosteya says, "Once he has his revenge, then what?"

The Abbess says, "Yes, it would be wise to view these scenes, as he calls them."

Epicurus, Master of the Garden says, "Let's take advantage of some of the things he has seen. There were only three Tsol'teth in the first wave. We have already seen more than that this time around but it seems unlikely there can be that many more."

Siduri says to Swordmaster Colbey with a mesmerizing, eastern accent, "Most likely a contingency plan to lock him away should he turn against us."

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Would we truly lock away the last of Nicator?"

You say with an Arcadian accent, "Seems almost blasphemous."

Discurean Ranger, Ahmet Ter'sez says, "I think the more relevant question is, -could- we?"

Shirszae says with a faded Kamleikanese accent, "...I am not sure we could even if we wanted to anyway."

Siduri says with a mesmerizing, eastern accent, "For Creation, it is hardly a blasphemy."

Jayden says with a refined Shallamese accent, "Blasphemy is a matter for concern when practicality is not."

Verrucht says in an urbane voice, "As a group we're a bunch of idiots, we'd probably eat our own excrement if enough denizens told us it was tasty." <----------- Quoted for truth

Speaker Sarathai El'Rian, the Huntsman's words thrum through the air as he says to Verrucht, "Speak for yourself, though there is a ring of truth to it."

• Now I want to know all the dumb questions I missed....
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Before I had to leave for an assignment, I saw that Colbey was beginning to announce something and apparently there is now 2 sides to the invasion force (?)

Since the event is in 6 hours and I am frankly not sure the admin will have time to throw an events post up to define what just happened, can anyone fill in the gaps?
  • Asmodron said:
    Since the event is in 6 hours and I am frankly not sure the admin will have time to throw an events post up to define what just happened, can anyone fill in the gaps?
    Letters were mailed to all the city leaders asking for decisions on backup plans. There was a very short window of time before the deadline (I actually had the letter mailed to me and the deadline subsequently pass while I was asleep), but basically there were three options for backup plans:

1) Trust that Parni knows what he's doing.

2) Destroy the doors of light, though the Tsol'teth could presumably develop other ways of reaching the surface world. Maybe. Yudhi's plan was this, with "close the damn doors" as the short version of the plan.

3) Erect barriers in the Underrealm around the doors and bar the Tsol'teth from reaching them, at the price that the barriers will require observation and supervision to keep them maintained.

If four cities decided on a single route, then that would be the route taken. As it turned out, the chosen option was #3.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited November 2016
    (ex) {9279hp|7220mp|41480e|32108wp}{cdbk|} |Shadow (100%)| 56.5%XP (01:20:33.548) no line out A shifting mass of shadows's form suddenly expands, covering the surroundings and flanking you. Before
    you have time to react, darkened claws find your throat.
    The defenses of the Anthem absorb the damage completely.
    A shifting mass of shadows's form suddenly expands, covering the surroundings and flanking you. Before
    A shifting mass of shadows's form suddenly expands, covering the surroundings and flanking you. Before
    Sable tendrils protrude from a shifting mass of shadows, spiralling around your legs before squeezing
    tightly, breaking your fragile bones.
    Your left leg breaks with a loud crack.
    (ex) {7990hp|7220mp|41480e|32108wp}{cdbk|[ll1]} |Shadow (100%)| 56.5%XP (01:20:33.860) no line out(-1289h,
     13.9%) (apply mending to legs|sip health)
    Bubbling up from a shifting mass of shadows's form, darkened spikes cleave through the air with nary a
    sound, piercing your torso.
    An elemental water shield deflects the blow with nary a ripple.
    The defenses of the Anthem absorb the damage completely. (0.613s)

• Parni deSangre says, "You three, meet me in the Pash, already in your phased state."

(Party): Cooper says, "Phasing."
    (Party): Farrah says, "Phased."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Make sure to evade into the pash."
    (Party): You say, "Phased."
    (Party): Farrah says, "Gattan'bahar is out."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Should we go to her?"
    (Party): You say, "Still awaiting here."
    (Party): Farrah says, "Shadowing her."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Same. She will have to pass here to enter the fortress."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Shadowing."
    Parni deSangre tells you, "Be ready to follow her."
    You tell Parni deSangre, "Awaiting her now."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Be careful talking to Parni in tells, it throws you off equilibrium."
    (Party): Farrah says, "What is she doing? Hrm."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Exploring, likely looking for Parni."
    (Party): You say, "You both shadowing her? I'm still at awaiting."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Yes."
    (Party): You say, "Ok shadowing."
    (Party): Cooper says, "Let's split up once inside."

You shadow Gattan'bahar southeast to At the edge of the Pash Valley.

You shadow Gattan'bahar northwest to Rock-strewn landscape.

You shadow Gattan'bahar east to Rolling valley.

You shadow Gattan'bahar northeast to Deep valley.

An expansive mustering ground (indoors).
    Well-trod sand stretches across the expanse of these grounds, packed firmly to provide an even
    surface for the thousands of feet that muster upon it. Etched deeply into the hardened earth are a
    series of esoteric markings, their placement both precise and asymmetrical. The intricate patterns
    loosely follow the boundary created by the squat stone building that surrounds on all sides and
    vaguely encircle a descending staircase placed in the centre of the area. A massive gate winch is
    secured here, controlling access to the outpost. Waddling nearby, a desert hedgehog snuffles eagerly
    at the air. There are 5 aurum flakes in a group here. There are 5 plumbum flakes in a group here.
    There are 5 ferrum flakes in a group here. There are 5 magnesium chips in a group here. There are 3
    potash crystals in a group here. The transparent form of a tundra mammoth towers above you, its
    spectral self strangely silent. A razor-beaked falcon looms overhead, seeking prey. A massive walrus
    rests here, quietly intimidating despite his passivity. There are 3 goblinoid soldier here. Full of
    energy, a tubby beaver kit sniffs at and overturns everything he can see. Romping about vigorously,
    a tundra wolf pup is a bundle of energy. A rheodine woodpecker constantly assesses his surrounds
    with black eyes and a curious, jerky tilting of his head. A tiny skeletal dragonlet dives and loops
    animatedly in the air. A tiny heap of bones resembling a kitten rests here. A tiny skeletal rat
    lurks here, observing his surrounds from empty eye sockets. A bright green, elongated leaf rests
    here, unsurprisingly motionless. A light smudge of green indicates a pinch of malachite dusts the
    ground here. Clubbed antennae probing the air searchingly, a towering war beetle claws at the ground
    in restless agitation. The twisted remains of Suzuno lie here. An unnatural darkness cloaks the
    location. The soul of Suzuno roams the land, bodiless. Tyrannus Proficy, Tyrant of Mhaldor is here,
    shrouded. His features are obscured by Revelation's Guise. He wields Lahash, a smouldering scimitar
    of gold in his left hand and Abaddon, a wickedly shaped scimitar of silver in his right. Driden,
    Duelist of the Seven is here. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand and a winding,
    Mhaldorian lash in his right. The Golden Dragon Alrena's imposing form looms. Subjugator Cooper
    Ikari is here. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand and Elentari's Scourge in his right.
    Dread Legate Ailea Lichlord is here. She wields de Sangre's spite in her left hand and an insidious
    steel rounded shield in her right. The Golden Dragon Aegoth's imposing form looms.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest, and down.
    You are suddenly able to breathe much easier after leaving the influence of the Tide.
    7102h, 5342m, 29978e, 22296w cexkdb-

winch311798         a massive gate winch

With a mighty straining, you turn the winch handle, raising the gate noticeably.

With a mighty straining, you turn the winch handle, raising the gate noticeably.

You say, "Turn wench."

With one final screech, the massive gate is raised, allowing full entrance into the outpost.

With a mighty straining, you turn the winch handle but given the gate is already open, it doesn't achieve much.

You say in a hypnotic hissing voice, "Ok."
    You say in a hypnotic hissing voice, "Gate is east one."
    Cooper says with a Mhaldorian accent, "DO NOT MOVE."
    Cooper says with a Mhaldorian accent, "Follow me."

Parni deSangre says, "Let us see here."
    Parni deSangre says, "Are you prepared?"

Some of what I got before I had to AFK for a bit due to work.