The Revelation

Comments

• Someone stole 500k gold from me while we were storming tide monsters. Pretty sure I know who it was, and I'm livid, so I QQ'd. I try not to play while angry. But, if anyone finds out who did it, I'd like at least half of it back. I understand thieves are gunna thief, but no one can pay attention in that spam.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • They have newsposts in the Underrealm! Yeeeeeees, lore.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Cooper said:
    My favorite part was Ahmet going in with us and trying to take control, and then nearly ruining the entire thing by spawning tide shit on me. Thank God I bought a lyre a few days ago. 
    First, I wasn't trying to take control. I was trying to tell you where -not- to unphase like an idiot (and you decided to do it anyway). Second, I didn't spawn tide shit on you, they were roaming the fortress. Please pay attention to the facts, instead of getting all salty at the daydream you live in.
    Huh. Neat.
  • TLDR: Ahmet's an idiot that almost ruined the event
  • Ahmet said:
    Cooper said:
    My favorite part was Ahmet going in with us and trying to take control, and then nearly ruining the entire thing by spawning tide shit on me. Thank God I bought a lyre a few days ago. 
    First, I wasn't trying to take control. I was trying to tell you where -not- to unphase like an idiot (and you decided to do it anyway). Second, I didn't spawn tide shit on you, they were roaming the fortress. Please pay attention to the facts, instead of getting all salty at the daydream you live in.
    I knew exactly where to unphase, and did it exactly where I intended to. The creatures were roaming, but those ones were really easy. The one that emerged from the fog (not walked in, like the wandering ones) after you came in as a soul is what killed me.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    so much lol tho
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
    No, I'm pretty sure you're just blind. You got roflstomped by the wanderers. If something spawned in the room before that, it was yours.
    Huh. Neat.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited November 2016
    Omor said:
    Someone stole 500k gold from me while we were storming tide monsters. Pretty sure I know who it was, and I'm livid, so I QQ'd. I try not to play while angry. But, if anyone finds out who did it, I'd like at least half of it back. I understand thieves are gunna thief, but no one can pay attention in that spam.
    For what is worth, I dimly remember someone asking who had dropped a hefty amount of  gold amidst everything else going on.

As for the rest, I am sure that if you all had actually died something else to progress the event would have happened.  

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Omor said:
    Someone stole 500k gold from me while we were storming tide monsters. Pretty sure I know who it was, and I'm livid, so I QQ'd. I try not to play while angry. But, if anyone finds out who did it, I'd like at least half of it back. I understand thieves are gunna thief, but no one can pay attention in that spam.
    For what is worth, I dimly remember someone asking who had dropped a hefty amount of  gold amidst everything else going on.

As for the rest, I am sure that if you all had actually died something else to progress the event would have happened.  
    Stuck in quote on mobile. But if this is the case, awesome, I'll offer a finder's fee for the return. 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • @Omor

Talk to @Antonius

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • So does that mean for the weekend warriors we'll still have future events and fighting to look forward to? Was kind of sad this event wasn't at serenade like most other planned events, as I worked a morning shift.
  • There will always be more to look forward to, I think this one was just aimed at the people who can't attend serenade stuff. Gotta spread the love around a bit!

i'm a rebel

• I lost 80 percent! Yay!
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • edited November 2016
    This things stalling right now cause no one can figure out the shadow bridge :/
    @Aquil At this rate, you'll be able to participate no problem.

And @Datrius someone might be able to figure out the shadow bridge if we could bloody reach it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    @Melodie Told ya!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Krypton said:
    @Melodie Told ya!
    Daemonic howls precede the appearance of the Malevolent One.

Cooper drops to one knee before Sartan.

You drop to one knee before Sartan.

Kitiara drops to one knee before Sartan.

(Mhaldor): Sartan says, "Hail Mhaldor."

Aegoth drops to one knee before Sartan.

You stand up.
    (Mhaldor): You say, "Hail, Master!"

Alrena glides gracefully in from the down on open wings, the air rippling in her wake.

Cooper stands up.
    (Mhaldor): Cooper says, "Hail, Lord Sartan!"

(Mhaldor): Ysela says, "Hail, Lord Sartan."

Aegoth stands up.
    (Mhaldor): Aegoth says, "Lord Sartan, hail!"

Proficy drops to one knee before Sartan.

(Mhaldor): Uskawiyya says, "Hail, Lord Sartan!"

Sartan, the Malevolent says, "I see you have been busy."
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • So, that screeching in Riparium was Neraeos' shrine being sundered again. Might be the shrines will start breaking one by one again. Woo hoo.
  • edited November 2016
    Hmmm, another created God-like being enemy. I admit, I did not think we would go down this route again after Bal'met
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    HE ARMS PROPOSE success!
    The arms of Tlalaiad: Argent, eight butterflies volant Carnation and eight
    unicorns statant Purpure.
    In modern Achaean: Eight pink coloured butterflies flying and eight purple
    unicorns standing, on a silver background.
    Not so tough now, Mister @Tlalaiad!
  • @Makarios So I'm guessing we should prep for month 3 of the event?
    @Makarios you can't taunt me with 8% then seal it off. You, sir, are truly evil.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Driden said:
    I lost 80 percent! Yay!
    Yeah I lost 29 @ 97. :(

• WTB playable Tsol'teth race @Makarios pls
  • Datrius said:
    @Makarios So I'm guessing we should prep for month 3 of the event?

We'll have event posts up once they're all written and such, but I'm fine noting that the big part of the event is wrapped up. Obviously, you've not seen the last of the Tsol'teth (and their new god!), but you guys did a great job in the Underrealm and got all the barriers up, so the Tsol'teth at least are much more limited in most cases now.

The Tsol'teth are very much an ongoing antagonist - their roster is very, very scary.

You guys did very well though, we were expecting one of the worse endings at a couple of points in the fighting earlier!

• I hope this culminates in playable tsol'teth.
  • Makarios said:
    Datrius said:
    @Makarios So I'm guessing we should prep for month 3 of the event?

We'll have event posts up once they're all written and such, but I'm fine noting that the big part of the event is wrapped up. Obviously, you've not seen the last of the Tsol'teth (and their new god!), but you guys did a great job in the Underrealm and got all the barriers up, so the Tsol'teth at least are much more limited in most cases now.

The Tsol'teth are very much an ongoing antagonist - their roster is very, very scary.

You guys did very well though, we were expecting one of the worse endings at a couple of points in the fighting earlier!

Since the event's over-ish.. what were the bad endings?