Legion

Comments

• PSA to anyone who may be leveling alts in the invasion: Don't open any of your caches until level 100. Same as if you do the Broken Shore scenario at 98/99, don't hand it in until 100. The rewards scale to the level you are when you open/complete them. Eg. Get a cache at lvl 10, the ilvl of the item would be about 11 or 12 if you opened it then... Hold onto it until lvl 100, it'll be 710 instead.
  • My poor Druid was still in Dragonsoul gear so I opened some but will reserve the rest for 100
  • invasions got an exp nerf.. sads
  • Yep, they supposedly buff the amount you get from killing monsters but... It really does seem like an overall decrease in exp. Was getting ~3/4 of a level per invasion at 90-99... Did one today on my lock, got barely 1/3.
  • carlsagan#1855 and steelethelegend for skype, playing horde druid atm, add me if you need boosties or anything, until Legion launches I won't be doing much hardcore until then, also been working on scripts for some journo/youtube stuff to get myself off the ground, might as well do something I want to do since my family disowned me :P.
  • Ryzeth said:
    Yep, they supposedly buff the amount you get from killing monsters but... It really does seem like an overall decrease in exp. Was getting ~3/4 of a level per invasion at 90-99... Did one today on my lock, got barely 1/3.
    stage 3 kills if you can get them solo are waaaay buffed.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Morthif said:
    Ryzeth said:
    Yep, they supposedly buff the amount you get from killing monsters but... It really does seem like an overall decrease in exp. Was getting ~3/4 of a level per invasion at 90-99... Did one today on my lock, got barely 1/3.
    stage 3 kills if you can get them solo are waaaay buffed.
    Yeah, overall xp was nerfed but if you hop in a vehicle and go kill shit in stage 3 (which you can do even after you finish an invasion if you use group finder to join another group, so endless farm) you'll get so much xp. It's wonderful.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I might have a bit of a problem. I think I need an intervention.

imageimage
  • you probably throw away ton of real cold cashes to lvl up your characters? :D

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • edited August 2016
    No, no she didn't. Three or four she had before I added her on Real ID... Another 4 was leveled with me, it was tiring. She doesn't know how to stay still.
    The others were leveled via AFKing invasions before they nerfed 'afk' exp :p

RAF ftw. Yes I'm aware my paladin's name is spelled incorrectly. It was like 5am, and I didn't notice until like lvl 87 when sister pointed it out. Prolly my more appealing xmog of the ones that have them >.>

Protip: Loot in the crates is determined when you open it, instead of when you get it (the opposite of things like the dungeon bags), so wait till you're 100 and get all teh rad lootz.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Protip: Loot in the crates is determined when you open it, instead of when you get it (the opposite of things like the dungeon bags), so wait till you're 100 and get all teh rad lootz.
    Broooo I said that already. Top of this page.
  • edited August 2016
    Shadow priest rotation hurts the hell out of my wrist at 35+ void stacks D: 

Cant wait to get my hands on their artifact. 

Going back to Karazhan for the Khadgar quest made me smile because Kara was the first raid I got to do with a legitimate guild. Opera holds a special place in my heart. 

• Patch 7.1 is "The return to Karazhan"
  • Yeahhhh read that. Such a solid raid. 

• Kara was one of my favorites. I'm very excited to be going back to it.
  • Kara and Dragonsoul were my favorite though I think I might be the only person who liked DS. 
    Morthif said:
    Kara and Dragonsoul were my favorite though I think I might be the only person who liked DS. 
    You were.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I was really good at it. Rocked heroic spine so hard as ret pally. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited August 2016
    I'm a noob to WoW, but I do have a few characters, just never really had anybody to play with so I could learn. I'll post up my btag when I get the chance.

Also, I love dh and ret pally.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/ Good place to start, until you can talk to more people about it.
    Morthif said:
    I was really good at it.
    While I didn't like it much, I don't think Dragon Soul was the -worst- raid. I'd probably say that was ToC back in Wrath. Personally liked Throne of Thunder a lot, even if I barely got to experience it. The lore surrounding it was great too. Siege of Orgrimmar wasn't bad, it just lasted for way, way too long. Outside of that, I'd say BT was my favourite. Kara was still my first :p
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    btag is Mosr#1590
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Murth#1371
  • Smileyface#1588
  • Lovestruck#1380
  • Seifur#11721
  • ding 100....

• I'm playing on EU servers if anyone wants to join. Going to get into some raiding this round, and arenas will without doubt draw me back in as well.
  • This thread is kind of making me want to play WoW again, but I don't think I have the time or dedication to make it worthwhile now. I raided pretty seriously in 10-man guilds (of varying quality) throughout Wrath, main specced Protection Paladin. Managed to put together a decent enough Retribution set from unneeded drops (from 10-man heroic and 25-man normal) to transition to a 25-man guild on another server after we'd completed all of the ICC 10-man heroic achievements, then stopped playing when I moved (and had a garbage internet connection) during the second tier raids of Cataclysm.
  • edited August 2016
    So apparently Exp was bugged if more then a few people or any level 100 tagged a mob. Fixed now and exp gain is insane. Over a level every 2 invasions if I'm not dead during every mini boss kill