Legion

Comments

• Yep Horde! Holy/Spriest and Resto Druid/Boomkin. All 840+
  • Horde here too, but I'm not a PvE scrub like these other people! PvP season starts on Tuesday :D

• Need to pve for ilevel this xpac 
  • edited September 2016
    Decided to jump off of Dalaran for fun. Greetings from the Broken Shore. The area surrounding the temple is filled with boss level demons, but the rest of the island is empty as far as I can tell.
  • I'm going to dabble in PvP this xpac just because it's all about iLevel as far as gear goes.  The PVE has been really fun so far tho 

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Morthif said:
    Need to pve for ilevel this xpac 
    No you don't >.>
    Huh. Neat.
  • Legion PvP in a nutshell so far.

• Ahmet said:
    Morthif said:
    No you don't >.>
    If you're not doing both pve and pvp you are much worse off. 
    Morthif said:
    Ahmet said:
    Morthif said:
    No you don't >.>
    PvP world quests reset so often that you shouldn't really run out of content (at least, I haven't been able to, when yolo-soloing PvP wq's), especially if you're queueing for bg's or arenas in the meantime.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Morthif said:
    Ahmet said:
    Morthif said:
    No you don't >.>
    Worse off, sure. Much worse off is a bit of an exaggeration though. You only get .1% stat increase per item level, so it requires a 10 item level advantage to even give you 1% stat benefit. All else being equal the person with the better gear will win, but in reality, skill is going to matter way more.

@Antidas people who are doing pvp are getting the same ilvl gear as people doing PvE (at least so far). People who are doing pvp regularly are actually getting world quests for 840+ gear faster than those doing PvE, or a mix of the two.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I'm a Pokemonimage
  • <3 Kirin tor emissary quests 

• My fave quest this expansion. Ugh. Oh no the Tadpoles!

• Picked up my DK to level... going to main blood at cap, but leveling with unholy for fun. (Un)holy crap I love having all of these summoned ghouls. It's also a fun rotation. I tried frost a bit too and that felt really fun too. Wish it was more competitive than unholy. Lots of buttons to push. 

Arcane mage for life. Aoe might be ass but I can hold my own in single target fights. I really enjoy the new playstyle too, especially when you break 100% haste with quickening. Really dislike fore's playstyle, so i always get yelled at by randoms for not playing the "broken" spec, but yolo. Dungeon trash fight dps meters do not make a class op (unless we're talking about demon hunters, cause fuck eye beam).
    Huh. Neat.
  • DH aoe getting nerfed last I heard. 

Dunn said:
    DH aoe getting nerfed last I heard. 
    They said that the major problem was a talent (which, while a minor contributor, is not the primary issue). I'd be surprised if they nerfed Eye Beam to an appropriate level.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I've been leveling my hunter some. Marksman for instances, but Beast for leveling. So much fun. Sooo many pets. 
  • edited September 2016
    As someone who's been playing a DH (tank primarily tho) I can tell you that Eye Beam is not the issue, lol. That's honestly a minor part of their AOE when it comes to abilities. The worst offender when it comes to absurd AOE is a) Bloodlet (+ the second talent that gives glaive throw multiple charges), and b) The trait which increases blade dance damage by 10% per target in 8 yards, which makes it do approximately "fuck loads" of damage, even with 3 targets.

Note: I'm not defending their stupid dps, just correcting you! Have been enjoying Vengeance a ton tho.
  • edited September 2016

Tales from the LFD:

Playin' my Vengeance DH, 821 ilvl now. Queue up (tank ofc).
    Get into dungeon, shitty Nelth's Lair (Heroic) again for the 4th time today.
    3 guilded twats from EmeraldDream.
    herewego.mp3
    Priest healer is playing on a gameboy or something, loading slow af.
    Pull trash anyway, last resort popped cause i pulled too much, nbd me and Warlockbro (the 5th guy) kill it all while priest loads and his mates jerk each other off.
    Healer tells me to slow down.
    ytho.tif
    Engage melee priest mode! - Derp dies to Rokmora, my fault apparently that he doesn't know how to move out of choking dust. Mr last-place dps (behind me) ret paladin calls me shit at tanking.
    Ok.jpg
    Healer says he's not gonna heal me if I don't "pull properly"
    wut.png
    Am pulling fine.
    Keep pulling shit while Tweedledee and Tweedledum do approximately "fuck all" dps. Warlockbro got my back tho. Kill shit up to next boss just fine, priest is keeping to his word of not healing. Np keep killing shit.
    "You're so toxic tank wtf."
    mfw.gif

Me and Warlockbro 2man the boss without either of them, while they spaz out in chat.
    #DHLyf

You have been removed from the group.

End. Feelsgoodman.
  • Now add waiting 2+ hours for queue pop as DPS to end up in that group. 
  • Or you can go Horde and abuse me for healer queues. 
  • Told you I am. I have no clue why my Druid is alliance. It makes me feel dirty. 
  • Morthif said:
    Told you I am. I have no clue why my Druid is alliance. It makes me feel dirty. 
    Cause you are dirty
  • I was getting 10 min queues as spriest for heroics. I feel like people have a bad view of DH tanks similar to when's DK came out etc... just gotta work into the groove and people will get over it. But guild groups where they're unreasonable are awful. 

• edited September 2016
    Honestly I haven't had much issue tanking; some people have even commented how easy I was to heal, not only compared to other DHs, but tanks in general barring Ignore Pa--- Warriors.

I was laughing kinda hard about what happened, really. No skin off my back, I got into another group 20 seconds after hitting 'join queue' again, with a massive 'LOL' from Warlockbro because apparently they kicked him too.

I've had nothing but bad experiences with grouped (3+) people from: Kel'thuzad, EmeraldDream, basically any Oceanic realm (where I'm from, oddly >.>) or the LAN realms. This just happened to be one of the funnier ones; I'm not sure why people try to threaten tanks. Least of all ones that are quite obviously carrying the hell out of them.

Fun times. Stay tuned for more Tales from the LFD.

eta because I forgot: There was even a druid/rogue/priest group from Stormrage once on my Monk. Kicked me cause I wouldn't give them a warforged cloak that dropped. Nevermind the fact I physically could not trade it, even if I wanted to, since it was higher ilvl than the highest cloak I'd had drop. Aint nothing capable of curing that level of stupid. :(
  • Ragnaros is bad for my battlegroup. Think it's Peruvian. It's like playing DOTA. 

• edited September 2016
    Fun fact: Battlegroups haven't been a thing since MoP! Maybe Cata, forget when the 'full' changes came into effect.

All realms in NA can be grouped with one another, regardless.
    Likewise for EU, KR, CN.

Not a change I'm particularly fond of, but what can you do. I -wish- they were still a thing. But then queue times would likely be a bit longer for me, now that I'm not on a realm that was in Bloodlust BG. Damn you @Lala.
  • Innnnnteresting