No!
    Nope!
    Not gonna happen!
    Not EVER!
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.

A beautiful lass.
     yes, sir.
    @Mishgul‌ , I used the spider memes you posted for my program today (as decoration). They made people very happy. <3 Thank you!

yes, sir.
  • Look at this horrifying spider monster!

OH MY GOD. You have a tarantula?! He's beautiful. So beautiful! So well taken care of and healthy looking and <3<3<3<3<3

yes, sir.
  • Jozlyn said:

OH MY GOD. You have a tarantula?! He's beautiful. So beautiful! So well taken care of and healthy looking and <3<3<3<3<3

Looks like it's a repost of an imgur post about someone else's tarantula. Still pretty cute, though.
  • I feel like this one needs a "Hey, my eyes are up here." caption.

I don't know how to internet. Forgive me.

yes, sir.
  • Yeah it was an imgur thing that I thought was super appropriate. (Found here: http://imgur.com/gallery/Mz63G) There was some updates saying Her name is Magnus, and she's a rose hair... and man I want one!

meh

From my conference.

yes, sir.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    it's adorable

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • @Tesha
    Hard to tell without a clearer picture, but my best guess is the common house spider (Parasteatoda tepidariorum). Does it have a web that you can see, and if so is it a cobweb type or a neat circular (orbweaver) type? Would also help to know if there are any markings on the abdomen that don't show up in the picture.
  • Eld said:
    @Tesha
    Hard to tell without a clearer picture, but my best guess is the common house spider (Parasteatoda tepidariorum). Does it have a web that you can see, and if so is it a cobweb type or a neat circular (orbweaver) type? Would also help to know if there are any markings on the abdomen that don't show up in the picture.
    tl;dr: Tickle her and give her a belly rub. See if she has abdominal markings, or a pet collar.

@Tesha‌
    Step 1) put down the weapon
    Step 2) kneel before your master
    Step 3) give offerings to your arachnid God
    Step 4) thank your arachnid for gobbling up pests 
    Step 5) repeat steps 2-4

It looks like an Orb Weaver. Can't really tell from the photo but the shape and color looks right.
     yes, sir.
  • It looks nothing like an Orbweaver.

But in all seriousness, prompted by @Jozlyn's comment I found this picture on Google as it looks quite similar. Something like this?

• So this guy is a grass spider. Not harmful. I was relieved. But somehow or another I learned that he is resistant to both Windex and peppermint oil, so now I'm afraid. 

(His name is Pleasegoaway)
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
    I think Pleasegoaway is very handsome and deserves better treatment. 
     yes, sir.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xith said:
    So this guy is a grass spider. Not harmful. I was relieved. But somehow or another I learned that he is resistant to both Windex and peppermint oil, so now I'm afraid. 

(His name is Pleasegoaway)
    Jozlyn said:
    I think Pleasegoaway is very handsome and deserves better treatment. 
    And smells minty fresh!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Of all the ways to commit suicide....
  • Eld said:
    Of all the ways to commit suicide....
    LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

• Trey said:

"You  killed my brother, you bastard! I'm going to k--" *GULP*
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.