Pictures of horrible spiders

Comments

• Amanu said:
    Liking is cool, I've dealt with a rose tarantula before. Very deadly, very non aggressive. Black widow? Not in the mood for a hole in me.
    Lolwut? Unless you're allergic, and are in danger of going into anaphylactic shock, the bolded is entirely incorrect.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Meant it was the most venomous tarantula in the shop.

• I am the most venomous thing in my apartment, right now.

I am very deadly.

• I hear that @Mithridates is the most venomous spider ever.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas

Good lord, from the Land of Nope!

• > @Kyrra said:
    > The Australian Stained Glass Mirror Spider (Thwaitesia Argentiopunctata)

It's so pretty!

But it's from your neck of the woods, where everything is deadly. You may keep it.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • My furry friend in the toilet window at work died. :( (this is like 30cm/1ft from my head).

He gave me a fright when I first saw him, chilling above the door like a pervert.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    edited May 2014

Poor friend. Let's say a few words, shall we?

yes, sir.
  • SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA
    edited August 2014

I have only one thing to say about this thread:

httpwwwtrollmeimagesflamethrowerspiders-nopejpg

twitter - @spacemanreno
  • (╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Blargle blargle blargle!

• HAVE YOU SEEN ONE OF THESE IN YOUR YARD?

A recent message from the WI Department of Natural Resources:

We have been receiving reports of people finding very large spiders, like the one pictured here on a bluebird house. These are fishing spiders. The most common one we’ve been receiving reports about is the dark fishing spider. They often live next to water and can catch small fish and tadpoles to eat, but they can range inland as well to hunt and lay their eggs. This is a female spider guarding her egg sac. Enjoy. 

My sister, who lives in WI, recently shared this. I am never going to visit her again.
  • edited August 2014

Can't get the image to work, sorry. Disregard this.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    By accident I clicked into this thread.  One of you assholes owe me a new screen now.

I've met a lot of lovely spiders this summer, here are two that I just adored.

yes, sir.
    @Bluef that's a fishing spider in the lower photo of my last post. :) They're wonderful.

yes, sir.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    It's beauty

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae