Pokemon GO

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Finally got past character creation. Caught a bulbasaur.

There's a gym literally 3 houses down. I'm not sure if there's a distance requirement on those like there are pokestops, but I can use it from my house u.u.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure the act of games or new things being released in smaller countries is to do just that - stress test on a large scale. We usually get all the stupid new facebook stuff first too here in NZ. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You have to be level 5 before you can use the gyms. So walk around, catch some pokemon, hit up some Pokestops. Each one has a five minute cooldown. Once used, it'll turn purple. When the cooldown is over, it'll turn blue again. This is where you can get items and the like. 

Also, don't pass up on pokemon you already have. Catch them all (pun intended) then keep the best one and trade the others in using the "Transfer" option. This will give you treats for that specific type which you can then use to upgrade and even evolve your higher level ones.

• Excuse me, sir, there is a rat in my beer.
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San Diego
    I can never mind them when i do the picture thing :(

• Does this game use Google maps or something? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Does this game use Google maps or something? 
    Not 100 on that, but I would assume it just skinned google maps.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    edited July 2016
    Interesting that they're using only gen 1 pokemon but with gen 6 typing
    Kinda makes me glad there's like 9000 poison types near me. DIE FAIRIES!!

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • that moment when the server fucks up in a gym battle, the zubat at 0 health bcomes invincible and faints all your pokemon before dying

10/10 would fight again
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tahquil said:
    My sister is getting angry. She isn't playing but apparently there is a colony of Zubats that hang about her desk. People she doesn't know have been hanging around and pointing their phones at her and laughing because she has Zubats on her head.
    Your sister needs to get herself some Max Repel!

P.S. Your voice doppelganger is playing on t3h YouTub3z:

San Diego... I was expecting more water types. I've gotten. .. uh..27 different types so far. I feel like the evolutions for the staters are going to take forever

Armali said:
    Kenway said:
    Interesting that they're using only gen 1 pokemon but with gen 6 typing
    Kinda makes me glad there's like 9000 poison types near me. DIE FAIRIES!!
    Everyone knows those are the only real Pokemon anyways.
    I don't know flufasaurus type poison

• I got myself curb stomped at the nearest Gym by a Dodrio with 400+ combat power. I question how it could have gotten that strong that fast, with how recently Go came out.

However, I caught an 85 combat power Squirtle afterward along with a Dratini, so that wasn't so bad. Now I need to evolve my Charmander and Squirtle somehow, evolve Dratini, and find a Bulbasaur.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

I saw a 200 something howlitt or whatever in the wild... There are people like level  20 plus 500 combat power in sd and I'm like wtf... I'm not even in that part of town sorry to be racist

• Sarathai said:
    I got myself curb stomped at the nearest Gym by a Dodrio with 400+ combat power. I question how it could have gotten that strong that fast, with how recently Go came out.

However, I caught an 85 combat power Squirtle afterward along with a Dratini, so that wasn't so bad. Now I need to evolve my Charmander and Squirtle somehow, evolve Dratini, and find a Bulbasaur.
    People are spending lots of $$$$. There was a cp 900 snorlax defending a gym by my work. D:

• Shayde said:
    Sarathai said:
    I got myself curb stomped at the nearest Gym by a Dodrio with 400+ combat power. I question how it could have gotten that strong that fast, with how recently Go came out.

People are spending lots of $$$$. There was a cp 900 snorlax defending a gym by my work. D:
    come at me, brolax.

I'm canadian on a usa account so I can't make purchases at current or I'd buy a crapton of essence
  • Incense. You play too much Achaea WHEN
  • Team Red represent.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Should have been Valar :>

Welp. Time to go walking at midnight cause servers are up :P
    Huh. Neat.
  • I picked Mystic. 1) Articuno 2) of the 10-15 gyms I had seen none were Mystic so I assumed they are/will be the underdog. 3) Articuno.

I think my boyfriend is going to be Valor since Pokemon Red was his first game.
  • I picked Yellow because my group of friends in town randomly picked one so yay :/
  • The ex and his gf went team yellow, so I picked red, because pretty and I like fire pokemon. I guess now we war over the gym outside the kid's school? :p

• Whoop his butt @Valkyn!!
    edited July 2016
    I'me like... purple
    ... i cant find a place to train for the life of me.

• I can't seem to get the training at gyms thing to work. My own team mates just annihilate me.
    Tahquil said:
    I can't seem to get the training at gyms thing to work. My own team mates just annihilate me.
    ditto

• I can't even get level 5 >.<