The Bal'met event

Comments

• Ruth said:
    Called it! Except for not expect Aeon to be the one to help bring her back. This is awesome. The original Codex writing Gods are back!
    But Aeon :(.
  • ok could someone explain who Aurora is or was and what the heck happened to her before her disapperance?
    imageimage
  • Aurora was the original 'Good' divine, but went inactive due to some ooc things.

• Echoing @Iocun I'd wanna know what Eros was like too.
    meh

• So what happened after they gathered at the Garden of Gods?
  • Halos said:
    I think Apollodorus did a pretty good job of piecing together what may have happened to Eros in one of his bardics. Granted it's fiction and not canon, but it's not a bad outline.
    Needs historical recognition, then an invasion of Kx'Krah into achaea.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Pffh, Kx'khrah... I bet they die from a single shatter.
  • Halos said:
    I think Apollodorus did a pretty good job of piecing together what may have happened to Eros in one of his bardics. Granted it's fiction and not canon, but it's not a bad outline.
    -amazing- read. Simply amazing, and so very spot on to current events.
  • Wow, the two Divines got bloodsworn. I bet in the far future they will make an event whereby one dies and the other follows
  • You see the following people here:
    Lukis, Caladbolg, Draqoom, Baldazar, Davio, Ceer, Zinka, Baatti, Bahtell, Delphinus, Cooper,
    Salik, Melodie, Savira, Aerek, Rinzai, Arael, Solomos, Kaiu, Kard, Shaya, Verrucht, Liliana,
    Arua, Das, Erioian, Kendrick, Tasleus, Alexius, Wessux, Rykar, Hideyoshi, Atalkez, Umbreatum,
    Clark, Goggo, Gnaeus, Zou, Thaumas, Enyd, Silas, Tesha, Tynil, Leighann, Achilles, Jarconma,
    Sanaki, Wyverex, Inara, Karron, Aurora, Lianca, Silviarae, Veldrin, Sohl, Shunsui, Arkailus,
    Tagg, Asmodron, Ashed, Darroth, Oceana, Deucalion, Sykes, Kray, Tanris, Beatrice

^ Oh look, bastards incorporated are here too. Of course Ashtan and the rest of them have to come to a call for Devotionists. Bet if we showed up for something of theirs they'd pull a bitch-fest.
    Phaestus, the Smith says, "I think My raid backfired. Now I'm the one getting raided."

(Leaders): Lathis says, "Just make sure Sabiru doesn't get charged with anything <3."
    (Leaders): Sabiru says, "<3."

• edited December 2012
    Beatrice said:

You see the following people here:
    Lukis, Caladbolg, Draqoom, Baldazar, Davio, Ceer, Zinka, Baatti, Bahtell, Delphinus, Cooper,
    Salik, Melodie, Savira, Aerek, Rinzai, Arael, Solomos, Kaiu, Kard, Shaya, Verrucht, Liliana,
    Arua, Das, Erioian, Kendrick, Tasleus, Alexius, Wessux, Rykar, Hideyoshi, Atalkez, Umbreatum,
    Clark, Goggo, Gnaeus, Zou, Thaumas, Enyd, Silas, Tesha, Tynil, Leighann, Achilles, Jarconma,
    Sanaki, Wyverex, Inara, Karron, Aurora, Lianca, Silviarae, Veldrin, Sohl, Shunsui, Arkailus,
    Tagg, Asmodron, Ashed, Darroth, Oceana, Deucalion, Sykes, Kray, Tanris, Beatrice

^ Oh look, bastards incorporated are here too. Of course Ashtan and the rest of them have to come to a call for Devotionists. Bet if we showed up for something of theirs they'd pull a bitch-fest.

Well they don't have more than walls to protect them like -we- do. Of course they showed up.

• Trey said:
    You see the following people here:

Well they don't have more than walls to protect them like -we- do. Of course they showed up.
    Obviously you have no idea what that was about. When you have 4 people witness said Mhaldorian breaking a rule that Shallamese have been shrubbed for, then that said Mhaldorian replies in his issue, "This is a serious claim, I shall email Lathis". Lathis then dismisses it, then you get a "WTF" moment. Not my fault said Mhaldorian brown-noses admins. Hence the Mhaldor is protected by more than its walls which doesn't apply anymore obviously.
    Phaestus, the Smith says, "I think My raid backfired. Now I'm the one getting raided."

(Leaders): Lathis says, "Just make sure Sabiru doesn't get charged with anything <3."
    (Leaders): Sabiru says, "<3."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Katzchen said:
    Cooper said:
    Aurora was the original 'Good' divine, but went inactive due to some ooc things.
    So, she vanished, due to Aeon pulling her forward in time? Nice way of tying up loose strings if that's the case.
    This is making me think.... Does anyone remember if Aeon made an appearance back then, when she had to go?
  • Daslin said:
    Katzchen said:
    Cooper said:
    Aurora was the original 'Good' divine, but went inactive due to some ooc things.
    So, she vanished, due to Aeon pulling her forward in time? Nice way of tying up loose strings if that's the case.
    This is making me think.... Does anyone remember if Aeon made an appearance back then, when she had to go?
    Probably not, but it wouldn't take much to pretend that was the plan all along.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Beatrice said:

Obviously you have no idea what that was about. When you have 4 people witness said Mhaldorian breaking a rule that Shallamese have been shrubbed for, then that said Mhaldorian replies in his issue, "This is a serious claim, I shall email Lathis". Lathis then dismisses it, then you get a "WTF" moment. Not my fault said Mhaldorian brown-noses admins. Hence the Mhaldor is protected by more than its walls which doesn't apply anymore obviously.
    It actually wasn't true then either, but I think it's cute how much you hate him that you'll write emails signed by 4 people to admin to try and punish him for things that he's not guilty of. Adorable, actually.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Seems tunics are the 'in' fashion for returning gods

• edited December 2012

Veldrin said:
    She is a radiant immortal, Her stark frame shrouded within a golden nimbus of light. Across 
    alabaster flesh crawl silvery tendrils, suffusing the skin with an eerie shimmer. The living tattoo 
    flickers and contorts, intermittently writhing into the magnificent outlines of both phoenix and 
    dragon. Crowning a stoic visage, platinum tresses edge over Her shoulder blades, the luminous 
    strands infused with rich flecks of incandescence. Her timeless countenance is a study of pious 
    resolve, inky eyes awash with a fierce glow of determination. She is wearing soft leather boots of 
    tan and gold, a pair of ivory gauze trousers, a silken tunic of ivory, gilded with golden hues, a 
    burnished girdle of solid gold, and a plain ring of polished gold.

Na-ah gurrrrrrrrrrrl we gotta go shopping dem rags just wont do.

Your man wont be stayin' round to see dat mess, mhmmm. *z-snap*
  • If it wasn't for Aeon it all would have ended after the trap failed!

• I really wanna see a log of this summoning through time. :(
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Dracot said:
    I really wanna see a log of this summoning through time. :(
    Trilliana said:
    for those who missed it: http://pastebin.com/pt3C3QU5

• Daslin said:
    Katzchen said:
    Cooper said:
    No, he didn't.

Original Aurora was let go suddenly due to ooc things.