Titanic CTF

Comments

• ITT: Proof you will never please everyone
  • my rant about this event is that I will be on an airplane for its entire duration. And given the strong possibility of it being rather laggy, I'm a bit wary of spending money to connect to it from a plane. 

• Nakari said:
    my rant about this event is that I will be on an airplane for its entire duration. And given the strong possibility of it being rather laggy, I'm a bit wary of spending money to connect to it from a plane. 

especially at those rates
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    @Xinna on top of the dream that @Sartan actually comes back?  ;)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Xinna said:
    Didn't Tecton already say they'd do something like make it all a dream to justify it?

Why the heck can't I dream about having conquered Nature and Nirvana until I sprouted vines to do my bidding and captured an angel slave?!

Tyrannuses gotta have dreams too.
    Tyrannuses and poor little evil trade ministers.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Daeir said:
    Xinna said:
    Didn't Tecton already say they'd do something like make it all a dream to justify it?

Why the heck can't I dream about having conquered Nature and Nirvana until I sprouted vines to do my bidding and captured an angel slave?!

Tyrannuses gotta have dreams too.
    They said that?

Well, alright. No issues then.
    Tecton said:

It's meant to be a crazy time. I understand the frustrations about suspension of some aspects of factional RP, but we just wanted to end the year off with something that will just be flat-out -fun-. We'll see about adding some wrapping Roleplay before or after the event, so you can pretend it was a dream if you like.

• In other news, I think it's a splendid idea. Come on, who hasn't dreamed of having access to every single skill in the game?

• Sanguine. Brokenstar

shudder

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I don't even like combat and am not really into the whole multiclass thing since I do everything in dragon, and even I still think this is pretty cool. I just wouldn't know what to do with myself because my knowledge on the other classes is pretty limited. Guess it's my chance to play around with sentinel just for fun because it always seemed like a cool class.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Tecton this is probably a silly question, but after bantering about it I am now curious! Will those who be able to dragon form actually be able to be in dragon form and still be able to use the class abilities? (Similar to old school dragon), or will it be something more so kind of like during the end of the Bal'met event when everyone became demigods? 

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Taraza said:
    @Tecton this is probably a silly question, but after bantering about it I am now curious! Will those who be able to dragon form actually be able to be in dragon form and still be able to use the class abilities? (Similar to old school dragon), or will it be something more so kind of like during the end of the Bal'met event when everyone became demigods? 
    Dragon is still mutually exclusive with class skills, so you'll still only have Dragoncraft in dragon form 
  • Our plan to DC Mhaldor hit Targ too :( oops

i'm a rebel

• Titanic puns have surely set sail.
  • Can't come :(, but logs people, LOGS.
    The Truths hurt. Always.
  • Lorielan said:
    Titanic puns have surely set sail.
    I had a sinking feeling that was going to happen.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • I'm on my third disconnect. This is really sucky, I just watch text scroll by and hope I don't die then just randomly DC after it finally sends my input after roughly a minute. (Yes 60 seconds. No exaggeration.)
    I don't have any extra skills at all.

• Kayeil said:
    Its just a regular ctf
    Aquil said:
    Kayeil said:
    Its just a regular ctf
    Oh? No titanic ctf?

• Ohhh no it isn't!

• Ahhhhh it is then it isn't then it is. My heart.

• Kayeil said:
    Aquil said:
    Kayeil said:
    Its just a regular ctf
    Oh? No titanic ctf?
    Back to Titanic now! They worked out the kinks! One half regular, last half titanic. :chuffed:
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    They gave us Sentinel Metamorphosis, no Wyvern Incinerate squads, wah!
  • Playing on my phone..

Cast holocaust 10 until my face melts.. qq

• edited December 2015
    It's good to see that after literally over 10 years shallam/eleusis can still not bear to see Mhaldor win on an OOC level
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    @Kiet that was a decision made by one person and I promptly qq'd
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    No one wants to see Mhaldor win :proud: 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

This discussion has been closed.