Player Pics

Comments

• I see your jeans have finally just started sheering themselves completely off now. *sagenod*
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

• Still waiting on more pictures from my sibling.

CHRIST, SIBLING, HURRY IT UP.

..Yes, that is a rocket launcher in my hands. And yes, I -am- happy to see you. :lol: 

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Bronislav said:

Still waiting on more pictures from my sibling.

CHRIST, SIBLING, HURRY IT UP.

..Yes, that is a rocket launcher in my hands. And yes, I -am- happy to see you. :lol: 
    Is that why you were responding slowly earlier? Lost a few fingers this weekend? :pleased: 

Huh. Neat.
  • You don't need to outrun the dragon. You just need to outrun Cidusii. And you appear to be doing that well!
  • A Cidusii does not ever run. A Cidusii always skips.
  • @Xae was there much abrupt napping?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Halo - I love his Charlie Brown costume! Can't believe how big he's getting already.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Lorielan I wish I had time for abrupt napping.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• SiodhachanSiodhachan Washington, USA
    Impromptu road trip from Seattle to southern Oregon to see my nieces off on their first day of school Tuesday. Bringing my pup on his first road trip, here is our selfie :)
    The earth is so good to me;
    So giving and so kind.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Xae said:
    I went to a convention and dressed up as Carl from The Walking Dead! :D 

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • lol the second one is like the whale version of your signature
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Halloween is the busiest time of the year where I work. It's also the most fun. I have been half-assing costumes for the first two weeks, but today was the big sale, so I went all out and tried to improve upon last year's burn victim zombie - I failed dismally, as my fake blood was too congealed to use, but I still managed to make five kids cry with just liquid latex and face paint, so I consider it a win.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!