Player Pics

Comments

• @Harmonia‌ Looks like she got a bit of her mom's skin in her hair, or vice-versa.

• Oh boy, a tan. I get to have skin cancer!

• @Stuneree‌

Hi there. How you doin?  ;)

• Orzaansyn said:

@Stuneree‌

Hi there. How you doin?  ;)

Apparently in need of a tan, do you agree? >;D

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Possibly some sun could be needed, and I'd recommend not looking like you wanna be in Black Veil Brides.

• There were other achaeans at DEFCON? D:

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Northreach?

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Looks kinda creep creep like Darkenwood.

• Darkenwood always felt less sparse. My vote is on Aalen. Lots of fog, possibly water nearby. But still not extermed =/. (lel)

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Kross said:
    Melodie said:

Northreach?

Can't be, Northreach extermed to hell

Shows what you know!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Rheodad!

• Aerinwilde?

• On the topic of tanning from before, thought I'd share this:

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Kross said:

My vote is on Aalen. Lots of fog, possibly water nearby. But still not extermed =/. (lel)

That is quite honestly the worst guess possible, on account of the Aalen being a redwood forest.

• Fuck off, @Zeon, and stop being so god damn adorable. >:[

• It's clearly the Black Forest, just south of new thera

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.