Player Pics

Comments

• Kenway said:

Oh hi there Mizik.

I feel it is important to inform you that as a licensed EMT I am certified to cut off clothes, palpate, and restrain.

If you're into that.

Lies, as a medical professional I know that all your able to do is provide 02 and transport. Don't get his hopes up.

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Isaiah said:
    Kenway said:

Oh hi there Mizik.

I feel it is important to inform you that as a licensed EMT I am certified to cut off clothes, palpate, and restrain.

If you're into that.

Lies, as a medical professional I know that all your able to do is provide 02 and transport. Don't get his hopes up.

Not sure about other states but in California we train and test for a lot more. Now what we actually do in practice... well you've got that right about on the nose.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • If that were Minnesota, you'd just have to wait like two months for it to freeze so you could walk on it. I really don't know how other states manage flooding, tbh.

• Nah man I eat fiber and Metamucil and stuff to stay regular.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

I'll just leave this here...

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil

I like Kresslack's comment better, let's go with his.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• StrataStrata United States of Derp

Yeah bitch. Snapchat.

• Aktillum said:

I've acquired a 3rd piggy since taking this picture. My hope is that, after a couple litters, I'll have enough pigs and chickens (I've got 35 chicks atm) to make my feeding programs completely sustainable (no need to take donations, I'll just provide the food myself)

You're going to kill those cute little pigs.....

• feelsgoodman.jpg

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Dude you were a police cadet too???????? :O

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs