Player Pics

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Draqoom said:
    Jonathin said:
    Lachlan took a picture of a bridge. I wanted to be in the picture. This was the result.

<picture>

I apologize for the glare, the sun Aurora likes DICE made Lachlan's phone.

ftfy

ftfy

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Sobriquet said:

So, I took my boy around Silverstone on Saturday for one of Europe's largest Classic Car festivals:

Bragging rights question: Can anyone tell me the name given to the 1994 XJ220 in Gone in 60 Seconds without using Google? ;)

Bernadene? Also, I love Silverstone. I used to live close to it before I moved, and being around there on Grand Prix day was amazing. (Yes, I'm a lover of the F1).

• Ourania said:
    Sobriquet said:

So, I took my boy around Silverstone on Saturday for one of Europe's largest Classic Car festivals:

Bragging rights question: Can anyone tell me the name given to the 1994 XJ220 in Gone in 60 Seconds without using Google? ;)

Bernadene? Also, I love Silverstone. I used to live close to it before I moved, and being around there on Grand Prix day was amazing. (Yes, I'm a lover of the F1).

Correct!

I love Silverstone, just a shame it is 3hrs drive from me. Been to Donnington a few times to watch the BTCC though. 

Just booked a single seater track day around Silverstone for November, a nice little thank you from work for something I did.. looking forward to it!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Tahquil said:

@Cinya : .... Dunn fishing got more likes then both of us together. I.. what? Are.. are we getting old?

A bit late, but more like the rest of us are getting old, ooohing at fishing pictures.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Dunn said:
    They rent it for ~$950 a night. Go for it.

Awesome and very sad at the same time.  Awesome for your grandparents, sad that enjoying such places is more and more out of reach for most.  I am extremely lucky my dad bought a beautiful spot on a trout river in Cali in the early 70s.  

• edited July 2014

Looks like @Vastar is flexing those mighty abs of his *drool*.  This is the currently satellite weather footage for Melbourne

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • @Shunsui‌ Looks like he might just become a DotA2 player when he grows up.

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    edited July 2014

Where are all the young MUDders?

No! You are not a young MUDder if you were muddling before 2000!

• Athelas said:

Yes, made it by a year, started in 01 :D

• Athelas said:

Bah, started my first mud in 1995.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Before 2000? I guess I fall into that category too because I started MUDs in 2000.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I received my gas bill today and discovered the result of what happens when one turns the heater on in the morning because of the cold, but forgets to turn it off before leaving for work and has the heater running keeping an empty house warm:

Now, let me put this is perspective.  That is over a 2 month period, give or take.  Normally, it's down around the $60 mark.  I've got to remember to turn the damn thing off. FML