Player Pics

Comments

• edited August 2014

I, too, approve of a comb-over.

Edit: Just when I get the hang of posting pictures, they change how it's best done. HALP

• Comb-overs are for heroes, and I wholeheartedly approve. Unfortunately, I hate having that much hair on my head. But on those super long field-ops? Oh yes.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Ellodin said:
    white.  you're white.

it's because he's still a bit green behind the ears, isn't it?

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Mannimar said:

Not entirely dead, so I thought I'd share how far I go when given a theme for work... Colour Wars... can you guess what my group was?

Please tell me you take public transport to work!

• Seftin said:
    Mannimar said:

Not entirely dead, so I thought I'd share how far I go when given a theme for work... Colour Wars... can you guess what my group was?

Please tell me you take public transport to work!

No, but I go out in public with my students like this on field trip days!

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kross said:
    Kerria said:
    Kross said:

If

AHA! - As I was saying, I too approve of a comb-over

Ninja(my nephew) just got ahold of my phone, pointed at your picture and said "daddy?" 

O.o

I am undoubtedly, 100%  -not- that child's father.

only one answer to this enigma! ALCOHOL!

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Berenene said:
    I received my gas bill today and discovered the result of what happens when one turns the heater on in the morning because of the cold, but forgets to turn it off before leaving for work and has the heater running keeping an empty house warm:

Now, let me put this is perspective.  That is over a 2 month period, give or take.  Normally, it's down around the $60 mark.  I've got to remember to turn the damn thing off. FML

At least ur so thoughtful keeping your house warm all day. I'm sure he appreciates it!

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Seftin said:

My new haircut :)

Just two words: Rico Suave

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    edited August 2014
    Berenene said:

Last night was the big party for my 30th.  My first big shock of the night was this cake that my cousin made for me:

More pics may follow, I have to check my camera to see what was taken, as my siblings decided to make a challenge of the night to get me drunk as I've never been drunk before for...reasons...which no longer exist. So they were adding copious amounts of vodka to my cider.  I know some pics were taken later on in the evening, however, they may not be appropriate for the forums :D

Which parts of that were edible? Or is the cake in the box? And a belated Happy birthday! @Berenene

Edit: adding name tag

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Trekkies...

• Should just make a bunch of faces and post them all so we can choose which one we like best. Can even be a poll!

That one is a really good picture of you, though.

• edited August 2014

@Oceana the cake is the square part under the ship's running lights with the trek logo on it.  The ship itself is steel and Styrofoam covered in the soft fondant icing.

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • That is the coolest place :O

• All those beautiful pictures. I wanted to like, I really did. But then there was that disgusting spider. Couldn't just keep those spiders to yourselves, people. :\