Player Pics

Comments

• edited July 2014

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Looks like a banana spider, but Spiderman blue/red? Florida, by the way.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I don't know what that is, but knowing it's within the same state as I am makes me want to move back home.

Help. :(

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Why do people keep posting spider pictures over in the second place? :|

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Mizik said:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Looks like a banana spider, but Spiderman blue/red? Florida, by the way.

Ya, that's a boonana spider

• Banana spiders are harmless. 

• They aren't even venomous (unless you live in South America, in which case they're highly venomous)

• @Sybilla I knew you are a Slytherin student!

• ZiiZii
    edited July 2014

nvermind

*Animated Signature*

• Manhattan, Kansas is the worst place ever to be a minor. Without Aggieville, what's the point?
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • PhilliasPhillias Manhattan, KS
    @Mathonwy‌ It's -alright-.... Sometimes. But yeah, most of the time it's pretty suckish.

Everyone is older than me  :o

• Phillias said:
    @Mathonwy‌ It's -alright-.... Sometimes. But yeah, most of the time it's pretty suckish.

Haha aww. Aggieville's kinda overrated. You're not missing much. ...he says, from Aggieville.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • PhilliasPhillias Manhattan, KS
    Alcohol can't be THAT much fun, can it?
    *sarcasm because I know everyone enjoys alcohol*

Everyone is older than me  :o

• Sudden urge to play Red Dead.

That looks amazing.

• edited July 2014

Actually cooked that big trout with a Hemingway recipe. Mmmm.

@Jovolo That mesa in the background of the last picture was supposedly a spot where Native Americans would round up bison and force over the edge for neatness of slaughter.

Very Red Dead.

• YOU ABANDONED LUCY YOU ARSEHOLE

• Dunn said:
    Forgot to mention: I met Henry Winkler (the Fonz you fucks) while I was on a row boat in the Madison river. He floated by, smiled and waved at us. Apparently he has a ranch up there.

Heh, I'm picturing the way this happened was he was on his back, in the river, just floating with the current, waving to passersby, because...he's the Fonz that why!

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Ok...totally moving to Montana. My parents lived there until I was born, then they moved. I hate them.

• edited July 2014
    @Dunn That view does not suck...

(Also, labs sunning themselves are so cute.)