Player Pics

Comments

• by the way those cats are both male and not 8===0=D ing it

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Some things are not given for us to understand :|

• Ourania said:

I have a box in every room. To blow my nose on, to wipe off cat spit, blot lipstick, clean up mascara. You can never have too many tissues anywhere! Using toilet roll to clean up make up, pft, heathens!

Absolutely. Kids today, so uncivilized. 

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Seriously.  And how do you clean the box properly?  If this reusable box has been living your bathroom for awhile... how clean is it?  And rhinestones.  

• edited August 2014
    Jules said:
    Seriously.  And how do you clean the box properly?  If this reusable box has been living your bathroom for awhile... how clean is it?  And rhinestones.  

@jules Sometimes it is not to ask "how"? Sometimes it is all about the decoupage. ;)

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods

Mod podge is wipe clean (it's like a crafter's varnish). Though I don't suggest you leave it in a bathroom for a long time.

• edited August 2014

I have found an overexposed friend of my own. Phone cameras don't work so well, but hey I'm upgrading soon. Such excitement.

• AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    The rest of your face seems to be missing @karai

• I apologize. It was bandits.

• Akia said:
    The rest of your face seems to be missing @karai

No, that's how we know it's her doppelganger and not the real @Karai.  She's not in ripped jeans with the photo being taken while she is lying on the ground *sagenod*

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • You wouldn't want your art skills to Fizz-le out.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Cynder said:

So before you guys saw me have my hair curled, and I hated it. This is how I prefer it. Sooo much better.
    And me doing Art! Yay! :D (Want to practice my sketching)

That is an excellent rendering of a horribly annoying champ.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    @Cynthea what breed is that. It looks like a bit of labrador, but pretty sure I can see something else in there.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited August 2014
    Picked him up from the shelter, actually, I volunteered there for a bit and really -had- to take him home with me, he's so adorable. He was found out and about and they always said that they're not sure if he's a pure breed because there is probably something else in him. Never did a test, though. To me he's just Tiger (when he was younger he'd pounce sooooo playfully like a kitten), and I love him
  • Goggo said:

Beautiful. Just beautiful.