Player Pics

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Eld said:
    Iocun said:
    It's amazing how much age seems to get shaved off along with the beard. I can walk into a store, buy a gun, a gallon of whiskey, a cartoon of cigs, and a skin mag and not get carded. 

I shave...walk in a store to by a single cigar. "Can I see your ID?"
    I'd be wary of selling the combination of gun and a gallon of whiskey to anyone, regardless of age anyways :P
    I just want to find this mythical land where you can buy whisky by the gallon.
    Florida! I haven't traveled to many other states, so not sure.

@Otha watch out, that storm bull will trample you!

• @otha that fish is awesome! I should be going tiger muske fishing after I finish up my boat build.
  • That doesn't match your last picture of yourself at -all-.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    That doesn't match your last picture of yourself at -all-.
    Sure it does, the helmet and speedo are just obscured here because he decided to turn on the glow. How do you think the fires in the other one got started, anyway?
  • He was taller in the last one, and less spherical.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    He was taller in the last one, and less spherical.
    Shorter because farther away, wider because he didn't have the wings out last time.
  • Jiraishin said:
    That doesn't match your last picture of yourself at -all-.
    In this picture I'm fresh from a good night's sleep. In the first picture, I was out all night partying so, you know...
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I went to Seattle this weekend, to visit my sister, and see Amanda Palmer perform. I'll be going back over winter break to see the King Tut exhibit; I just didn't have time, this time around. My friend Aly took pretty much all of the pictures, so I'll try to add more as she updates them, but here's a few:

The view from our hotel room. Obviously terrible for looking at the city skyline, but we did have the opportunity to watch a rather, uh, "helpful" woman give some fellow a "hand" in the hotel next door later that evening. From the lewd shouts of encouragement coming from the rooms next door, I assume we weren't the only ones to witness the spectacle. Rule #1 of staying in a hotel: close your damn curtains!

This was pretty much my diet all weekend. 

And, since this is Player Pics, my sister, her boyfriend, and I, looking (and feeling) incredibly hungover outside of Highline. Their brunch (and Bloody Mary) is an alcoholic's panacea.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Amunet said:
    -stuff-

DASLIN SAID:Now I'm mad, can't get out of quote. Oh well, anyways. Is that Sailor Jerry I see?! You have quite good taste in rum!
  • Love me some Sailor Jerry. Second only to Pyrat.
  • real men drink jack.

• real men drink Listerine 
  • Actually.....it turns out real men drink Budweiser

• I thought this was funny, found it while sharing pictures with someone else. My boss texted me during a three day hiatus from work and asked if I was really sick or just being lazy. I took my picture and sent it to him and had my time off immediately approved.

NOTE: I am not this unkempt or filthy-looking normally. Please don't judge! This was accompanied by a 103 fever.

• Arador said:
    Actually.....it turns out real men drink pee

ftfy
  • Peak said:
    Arador said:
    Actually.....it turns out real men drink pee

ftfy
    I don't have enough faces or palms to deal with this...
  • Bear Grylls is one of my heros, btw.
  • Well, it seems I was being too subtle. I was infering that Budweiser tastes like pee......

• edited October 2012
    How can you possibly know that? Unless, uhh...

• Arador said:
    Well, it seems I was being too subtle. I was infering that Budweiser tastes like pee......
    Oh, I get it now. Thanks for explaining that.
  • You're either really little, or you have an albino cougar for a pet.
  • Peak said:
    You're either really little, or you have an albino cougar for a pet.
    Hah, Felix is male thus larger and Turkish Angora so longer hair and well-feed. I wish I was little though!
  • One of my cats makes people look small like that too. He weighs more than 25 pounds now.
  • Probably been asked, but.... are you naked or is it just the angle?