Player Pics

Comments

• @Ruth : arrr matey. Who's the creepy guy behind you? :D
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Random passer-by!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Mizik joined the Italian military? D:D:D:
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • I don't have any recent pictures of me cause I became ugly after starting university (and because I haven't done anything memorable but do math all the time D:)

So this is me at ISEF, International Science and Engineering Fair, beside my project. Uh... when I look back at this and look at my "research", and I just laugh. I was so silly back then haha. I'm on the left, the guy on the right was my partner whom I worked on this with.

Me and my mom after I graduated from high school.

Best friend back from high school. We were both in the Debate club at high school, and after a really childish event, this became our traditional pose for all pictures thereafter lol.

Me and a friend at GYLC, an international conference thingy. It was like, the only picture I had of the entire event where I thought I didn't look turrible :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • edited September 2012

It was quite difficult finding pictures of me appropriate to post on the forums....

But as requested here I am.  First person to make a ginger joke gets stabbed in the face.  The real name is Lucy by the way

EDIT Having trouble posting the pics....

• Jurixe's so cute! :3:3

Also, man, Italy was a blast. Well worth the trip. Switzerland was the best though!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • XerXer Langley
    edited September 2012
    It's a Selmara! Would have interacted with you some more earlier today (and hopefully will in the near future) but it's a busy time for me right now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Selmara You seem like a good candidate for a model for one of the t-shirt companies.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Couple more pictures. Some are wedding, others are from college.

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Breakfast of champs..

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Nizaras: In the third picture you reminded me of a Talladega Nights moment. 

And that looks suspiciously like a certain Serpent in the last one. 

• Answer : Grope.
  • I may not be as pretty as Tahquil, but my glass at least had delicious beer in it <_<

• Selmara is Ygritte??
  • you know nothing
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @vayne thanks!
    @silas I'll never tell
    @batang you just wait...asshat
    @rakon she is not a natural redhead if you look at the eyebrows. Other than that close though.
  • edited September 2012
    Tagg said:
    What the gay said.

I think I'm gonna just Bonko it up, stalk Silas on forums. But instead of disagreeing, just post the above.
    @Tagg: While you don't have as many posts as @Silas, I should remind you that I'm persistent.
  • #drunk

Chocobos with rum.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    New vneck. Beard is respectable (according to "Thor" at work.)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited September 2012
    @Cooper: I wish bars in the States had mugs that big. I started ordering pitchers with pint glasses. Asked for a mug once and they gave me this tiny little thing, and then wanted me to pay $6 for it.

@Daslin: Looks like a good start.

• Some bars do have them. I know because I sell these mugs, and I've sold them to Old Chicago. They are really awkward and expensive (for barware), though, so most bars aren't going to use them because of the replacement cost if one breaks.

• Forum Bars in Capetown always had mugs like that. Along with Ambiorix Dragon, a dark ale that I loved.

• awww, my Alde's so handsome.  :x