Player Pics

Comments

• I dig it and trust fully that you understand that this statement does not imply any romantic or erotic designs upon your person.

• edited September 2012
    look Siva Smith*

She is a human, and is 5'2" and weighs 310 pounds, though it fluctuates slightly. Her dark brown hair, threaded with silver strands here and there, which are wispier and wont to make her appear dishevelled under all circumstances, is accented by solid white at her temples. Perhaps once cut in a bob, her hair now reaches her shoulders. For the age shown in her hair, there are surprisingly few wrinkles anywhere on her visible body, though this may be attributed to obesity. Her grey-blue eyes betray her mood whether she wishes or no, tearing easily. Were she not so endomorphic, she still would be no beauty queen; what some might consider her best feature, her lips, have slight scars and chapping. She is wearing a black t-shirt with a pi symbol on the front, black trousers, and black socks.

look roen

He is a domestic medium-hair housecat, about four or five years of age, and is approaching you curiously, responding playfully to every move you make. If you try to walk, he will try to trip you. His green eyes and mostly-grey fur make him adorably cute, and if he likes you, he will easily expose his belly in the cutest gesture ever. He is completely naked.**

*Not my real name, just an alias I use online.

**That's right, he doesn't wear a collar. Oh, also, he's neutered.

Any of you want to see any actual pix of me, I plan to be at IronCon.

Edit: Roen will stay home.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Wish my hair would grow like that....then I might be tempted to grow it out. Also, is that a NIN shirt?

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(

There's a joke about pussy somewhere here..

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• edited September 2012

Was taken about 2 years ago, its a picture of me holding my beautiful daughter 3 days after she was born, sadly I can't see her due to money issues and the mother keeping me from her.

A better picture of my little girl.

Also, I know I look young, before anyone asks I'm 22 IRL...

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• Nyneve said:
    Jhaeli said:
    What a scary concept, "popping". I'm due on December 2nd, if that helps! About to hit 28 weeks (which is about seven months).

ETA: In reply to below, so I don't keep making more replies - I was being half-serious, you're not the only one to make the joke. It feels like I'm ready to pop some days, despite having another three months to go! :P Still, now that it's getting closer, the idea that I now have to get the child out of my body is a bit frightening, lol.

As a sidenote, she loves to kick while I'm on Achaea. A lot. I think she's decided to start her mother on a Suffering program early.
    Congratulations!  Just wait until the 8th month. You feel like popping AND it looks like you will, like the chest burst scene from Alien.  I can't tell if it's an elbow, foot, or knee but it looks freaky when that bump rolls across my stomach.  Also, it's like a Pavlov reaction now -  (Shallam): Person says, "Tanris and co. at Skirting" = bathroom break NOW.
    So glad I will (touch wood) not have to go through all that again.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Shunsui said:
    Isn't touching wood what gets you into that situation in the first place?
    I despise that slang term, but regardless, takes a bit more than touching.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    For comparison, this is me:

And these are the fellows against whom I was playing foozeball last night:

Obviously, I stood no chance.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    Total hipsters, @Cahin, but I love them. The gentleman with the fabulous expression on his face is my friend Ian. We've been like brother and sister since we were in preschool.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited September 2012
    Well, guess it's time I post a new picture, eh?

Also.... Newest tattoo... I really like Sailor Jerry flash.

• Reine said:
    I think my puppy is the perfect model for a new Achaean pet, hmmmmmm :-?

What puppy?? All I can see is the Reine :D
  • Cahin said:
    Not sure if lumberjacks or homeless.

ETA: Nevermind, PBR spotted in the background.
    FTFY

• Mount Rainier

Random picture of some adventure

@Kray is making me jealous. I love mountains. :(
  • I've been wanting to peak Rainier for a while now. Just got back from a quickie backpacking trip in Big Sur, will check to see if there are any pictures suitable for sharing.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

@Kray That's some nice scenery. Did you guys catch anything besides a buzz out there?

• ...lol. I was in Venice the first week of July last year as well, with a couple friends. Did we overlap?

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    all of my jealousy on you two.... 
  • edited September 2012

@Kresslack Nothing that time but got these the weekend after!image

• Whatever did that fish do to you?
    Rangor said:
    Whatever did that fish do to you?
    ^ -waits for Amunet to see this-

• edited September 2012
    I went from this

to this