• Dude, is that beer? 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Yeah. Didn't let him sip it, though - just nibble the rim of the cup, haha

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited October 2012
    Tanris and Jarrod are not at all like what I pictured.

Edit: This is not necessarily a bad thing!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I'm sorry, Zulah, Mizik!
    New target set to Tanris. Commence the stalking!
    First things first. Don't you think you're on the wrong continent, Tan?

• So I have to ask, after you three raided is the bar still standing? Tanris definately looks like he is summoning spark.

• You think we're slouches? I never leave home without my Orb of Suppression.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    I've seen maybe two pictures of Mizik my entire time playing, @Laila.  I kept all my stalking IC, otherwise I could be held accountable by a jury of my peers...
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA

If one more person in this cafeteria mentions Gangnam Style, I will kill them. 

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Disliking Gangnam = racist.
  • Still @Amunet are you single? ;)

• @Salik:
    You got burned, son.

@Azuhi:
    Just until this flight gets here!

As for the picture, we all trigger remove earrings in bar so not to spam fire and spice.

• Ourania said:

I approve. This must happen more in the UK.
    Maybe repeat performance at IronCon! I don't know if Miz is going, I think  me and Tanris both could be there.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Is Ironcon still going to happen?  It's been almost 2 months since it was originally brought up.
  • I believe it was scheduled for some time next year, so it might be a while before we get any more details about it.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    It had better happen. I'm going to be upset if I've been saving perfectly good booze money for no reason. ;)
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Well, if it doesn't, then you'll just have a good bit of money saved up to drown your disappointment in booze. It's a win-win.
  • Melodie said:
    I don't know how gamers date/marry non-gamers. I'd go crazy.
    I already have.....

• Herenicus said:
    My wife's not a gamer, attending Ironcon would involve an uncomfortable conversation about my evil-priest-now-bard e-hobby.
    The funny part is if a guy watches sport all day, or drinks with his buddies, or spends all his time working on his car, then he is just being a guy.

But if he plays games, then he is being childish and gets told to grow out of it. It drives me [redacted] nuts.

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    We're getting off-topic, anything you're doing all day is probably crossing the Law of Diminishing Returns somewhere down the line. I game a lot less than I used to, partly because my RL schedule is filling up, but partly because it's important to get outside and level up your real main character.