FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• Crap another thing I forgot to mention... in the gui alias

where it says Rage1Name (etc) this is mine (lesser is Runewarden)

if gmcp.Char.Status["race"] == "Dragon" then
    Rage1Name = "Overwhelm"
    Rage1Time = 16
    Rage1Cost = 14
    Rage2Name = "Dragontaunt"
    Rage2Time = 19
    Rage2Cost = 18
    Rage3Name = "Dragonblaze"
    Rage3Time = 23
    Rage3Cost = 36
    Rage4Name = "Flamebath"
    Rage4Time = 23
    Rage4Cost = 25
    Rage5Name = "Scorch"
    Rage5Time = 25
    Rage5Cost = 18
    else
    Rage1Name = "Collide"
    Rage1Time = 16
    Rage1Cost = 14
    Rage2Name = "Bulwark"
    Rage2Time = 45
    Rage2Cost = 28
    Rage3Name = "Onslaught"
    Rage3Time = 23
    Rage3Cost = 36
    Rage4Name = "Etch"
    Rage4Time = 23
    Rage4Cost = 25
    Rage5Name = "Safeguard"
    Rage5Time = 57
    Rage5Cost = 35
    end

meh

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Could also remove the rage bit of Zulah's GUI and replace it with the full battlerage tracker...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • This is awesome, thanks so much @Zulah

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Seem to be getting this problem though, regardless of what I am changing on the gui alias. Any ideas?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    I've had to hit the fullscreen button to fix that. Not sure if it will work for you.
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    And by fullscreen, I mean maximize... Yeah.
  • edited June 2015
    Sobriquet said:
    Seem to be getting this problem though, regardless of what I am changing on the gui alias. Any ideas?

Looks like the right border is too big and is pushing into the bottom. Try making the right border smaller and the map size smaller in the gui alias
  • Zulah said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Seem to be getting this problem though, regardless of what I am changing on the gui alias. Any ideas?

Looks like the right border is too big and is pushing into the bottom. Try making the right border smaller and the map size smaller in the gui alias
    This is what kept cropping up in mudlet 3.0 for me and vanished when I switched back to 2.1

• How would I get a sixth battlerage timer added?

• YaeYae
    edited June 2015
    Search and copy all Rage5 mentions and paste them below as Rage6. When you see y = 109, make y = 135 so it appears below Rage 5 instead if over it. Don't change or remove Rage5 stuff though.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • edited June 2015
    I plan on giving the gui an overhaul soon with a lot of a feedback I've recieved. I'm out of town for a few more days. When I return ill have the updates ready
  • @Zulah lovin' itttttttttt
  • edited June 2015
    Oops, lol. I changed everything else and didn't think to change the y position of the sixth button. Thanks.

Also, I love this GUI. I was able to make a few simple changes and add a window to track my afflictions through SVO, my targets limb damage with my own limb tracker thing, and a panel to show which attack I'm going to use in my combos. (I use keys to change variables and a single alias to execute the combo using the chosen attacks.) All in all, it's made combat much, much easier, as I can easily watch what afflictions I'm being given, then choose when to turtle or bloodboil or figure out what they're trying to stack, etc. 

In short: Zulah is a saint for releasing something so easy and simple to use, and @Yae is great for helping me add the sixth battlerage ability timer.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Two line changes and it works for Imperian too <3
    Huh. Neat.
  • I downloaded this and tried to use it and I have GMCP on but still isn't working.

any help?
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • Decron said:
    I downloaded this and tried to use it and I have GMCP on but still isn't working.

any help?
    Did you type: gui  
  • what do you mean? I download the package and everything but the gui isn't showing up.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    @Decron you have to enter the command gui to get it to start...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I got it to work now.. im such a newb at mudlet lol thanks
  • Ok I don't like it, I mean I do I just don't know how to use it. so how can I go back to using the normal mudlet? after I deleted it it left a big gap where the map and the gui buttons were at..
  • Uninstall it, don't just delete it. Then save your profile, close mudlet, and re-open it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited June 2015
    didn't work
  • edited June 2015
    That is most likely due to changes to the display border, which tend to stick around. You can fix it manually by going to Settings->Main Display and setting the top/bottom/left/right border values back to zero.
  • thanks, that worked.
  • edited June 2015
    Arryne said:
    So I finally got it running, but its not what I believe its suppoed to be. Im getting this

I enabled GMCP and I still have this problem.

Fetch water,
    Carry the Moon
    -Cogitations and Ponderations of Disciple Vanceroth, Student of the Trine
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Did you enter the

gui

alias?

• @skye you mean send "gui" in the return bar?

Fetch water,
    Carry the Moon
    -Cogitations and Ponderations of Disciple Vanceroth, Student of the Trine
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    yes. it doesn't autoload you gotta enter gui first

• edited July 2015
    Here's what I managed to pull together. Actually set up for main, but hopped on an alt class I was trying previously to grab this screenshot.Some of the changes I made include on the bottom, I noticed clicking the buttons didn't actually change the target, so I recoded it to do just that. I replaced the action bar on the left with a frankensten of code someone else came up with that tracks all the contents in a room. It does not, regrettably, track players entering and leaving, but it does work for NPCs/Mobiles. Added a sixth rage line and moved them around so they'd be in order. Works same as base, clickable to attack whomever is current target. Haven't partied yet, so not sure what I may or may not want to modify for safeguard.

The numbers over the health/mana bars have never worked for me. Instead I just have the prompt give me that information and just kinda use the bars as visual aid. Prompt set up to show current/max of all four stats, current rage, current target, and current target's health. Map BARELY fits for me. All this is running on a laptop with max resolution 1366x768.
  • edited July 2015
    A couple more notes: in the process of adding triggers that track whenever I use any of the elixirs and update the elixirlist accordingly, only have health atm. This is fullscreen, and it is Mudlet 2.1.

I also really want to try and capture "says" in the chat bar, I'm thinking only way to do it reliably would be with GMCP commands. I did look over demonnic's GMCP chat capture to see if I code take his could and insert it, was using it before you released this gui, but its such a pain to edit, and a lot uglier to boot.

What I REALLY want though, is to have all the information the "Nexus" client has, but with the flexability and customization of mudlet.