FREE FULL GUI

Comments

• KasyaKasya Tennessee
    Just for clarification, this is the comment that you need to pay attention to in order to get gmcp chat working.

• Yay, more stuff to play with. Thanks Yae and Kasya!
  • edited July 2015
    Can anyone explain why I'm getting all this appearing in the mapper on the right and my prompt is getting all smashed? If I 'look' while on the ship it just appears all truncated in the mapper...

Also my mappluginSize_X = 400 and Y = 415 which is greater then the 345/413 minimums.

• I've narrowed the above issue down to climbing mast. I can't do it, but when I entered the command it botched me up. Kasa also.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    When you climb mast, you can see more rooms, thus he extends the trigger to account for a larger map.  If you never climb the mast though and it thinks you have, the longer trigger will just capture whatever is past the map for x number of lines. 
  • edited July 2015
    I should never be triggering that trigger though because I don't actually climb mast and it isn't tied to an alias. Also, it did it this time without me typing that @Austere
    Do you have nightsight turned on?  Taking stabs in the dark here.  I don't use his gui.
  • Vigilance, alertness and hypersight
    Not having nightsight on, and it being night time will also cause the script to over capture, since visibility is diminished at night without nightsight. The others you listed have no effect on it. 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited July 2015
    @Andregor the capper is calculated around having nightsight up while sailing. If you don't have nightsight up, that'll happen.

further clarification : it's a Multiline / AND trigger that has a hardcoded number of lines to capture, select, append to the buffer, and delete from the main window.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Okay thank you @Tharvis @Austere   
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I have those problems too, where randomly looking or glancing, starts to put the feed from the main window into the map window.

I always have nightsight up as a basic def, so it's annoying as hell when it happens.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• YaeYae
    edited July 2015
    This is what I use for my seamapper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqy6057jxicctpx/seamapper.xml?dl=0.

It captures the wilderness symbols instead, so it excludes the room title.
    It's supposed to replace Zulah's Seamapper trigger folder, but I would recommend saving the old one before replacing. 

Might need a bit of adjusting.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Thanks @Yae  I'll see if I can get it to work tonight
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    One note, pretty much 90% of this package's triggers should be changed to begin of line substring or the equivalent perl regex, NOT remain substrings. Cause, ya know. Things. And reasons.

But that's just my gripe. It's pretty great otherwise.
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Yae Valden is an ooc friend of mine, and hasn't played Achaea in quite some time, but I poke him when I see him tagged, and he is very pleased to hear people are still using his script! So thank you for the acknowlegment. He always felt he was 'awful' at Achaea, but he's a professional coder, so his scripting help has always been amazing, I have so many of his scripts insalled. :chuffed: 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    If anyone who is savvy in this stuff is willing to put together a custom setup for me in exchange for credits, cash, or designs, let me know. Someone was working on one for me but I forgot who it was and haven't heard from them. Cheers.

• edited August 2015
    having a total noob moment. I downloaded the (awesome looking) GUI and installed through package manager, restarted mudlet, but it doesn't seem to have taken effect. I'm p sure there has to be something really simple I haven't done, but I can't seem to figure it out. :/ 
  • KasyaKasya Tennessee
    have you typed: gui

into the command bar?
  • edited August 2015
    nvm.  I had to unclick the lock on the folder that had that alias.  The woe of nubdom 
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Kresslack said:
    If anyone who is savvy in this stuff is willing to put together a custom setup for me in exchange for credits, cash, or designs, let me know. Someone was working on one for me but I forgot who it was and haven't heard from them. Cheers.
    Oh shit that's totally me and I totally forgot 'cause life got hectic for a bit! I'll get back on that I'm actually almost done! Sorry!

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    Kenway said:
    Kresslack said:
    Oh shit that's totally me and I totally forgot 'cause life got hectic for a bit! I'll get back on that I'm actually almost done! Sorry!
    Woo! Thanks.

• I'm pretty new to all this.. First off, all these GUIs look fantastic!!  So amazing to see what people can do with this. And @Zulah , thank you so much for putting up such an awesome thing for everyone to use! Totally is what made me finally be able to stomach switching to mudlet.. Now I just need to learn how to use it properly, hehe..

Which I guess brings me to my question.. I've finally learned the basics on how to use mudlets LUA variables to set up targets. Still learning the mechanics, but I have the general gist of it down. What I'm having a hard time with is the 14 targets for this GUI though.. ST <target> will set them as normal, even announces and stores and everything. However clicking on and switching to the different targets you have set up, while giving an announcement of changing the target, and switching the order around, it doesn't seem to actually change the target you are trying to attack.

I've also downloaded and installed the additional addon script you put up here, where you can change them with a number input. While again it gives notifications, it still doesn't seem to actually change targets.. Now this is also a weird bit, I'm guessing either I did something wrong or it was a bug.

target list
    (Buckawn), 1. Nothing, 2. Goblin

Inputing 1, ENTER
    screen announcement, TARGET: Nothing
    left side, health loss/gain, mana loss/gain, bleed, ect shows
    [Tar] Buckawn, rather than Nothing

new target list
    (Nothing), 1. Buckawn, 2. Goblin

Was hoping you could help me understand what I am probably doing wrong and get it fixed and working... Again love the work, would hate to just let is sit there and look pretty though, hehe :)
  • edited August 2015
    So I am having a hard time figuring out how to resize the elixlist window as it doesn't display all of my elixers, and this of course means I need to move the window below it which I don't know how to do either. I've spent a while trying to figure it out on my own but figured I'd ask here.

Also, what is the window beneath the elixlist and what purpose does it serve? 

Thank you in advance for your help, whoever it may be.

• YaeYae
    edited August 2015
    All the size and locations of the boxes should be in the ZulahGUI alias. Just search for something like this:

-- This is the location of the Elixlist Plugin On your screen
    elistPluginMove_X = 10
    elistPluginMove_Y = 30
    elistPluginSize_X = borderLeft-20
    elistPluginSize_Y = 150
    elistPluginWordWrap = 75
    elistPluginFontSize = 10
    -- This is the location of the Action Box On your screen
    actionPluginMove_X = 10
    actionPluginMove_Y = 190
    actionPluginSize_X = borderLeft-20
    actionPluginSize_Y = 305
    actionPluginWordWrap = 20
    actionPluginFontSize = 10

The numbers should probably be different, but you just need to adjust the Size_Y for the elist one, and the Size_Y as well as the Move_Y for the actionBox.

If you've just installed the GUI, the Action Box should function as an information window for health/mana loss/gain, clotting, bleeding, and loki. More information can be added to it if you want, or you can delete it entirely.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • Wow, thank you for such a fast and informative response! I really appreciate it :chuffed: 

@Kenway how's the GUI project coming along?