Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

Comments

• GalyleoGalyleo Member Posts: 43 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Amunet said:
    Tahquil said:
    Home base will be the Seattle area. Currently in Huntsville, Alabama before doing a short stint in Chattanooga Tennessee.

Btw, I got here safe and can finally get my cuddle on.
    When you get to Washington, drive east about four hours to Spokane some weekend. I'll buy you a drink.
    I'm moving up to the Seattle area! It's kind of cool to know that there will be people in the area that play Achaea!
    Finchy
  • TaleilaTaleila Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It just clicked today, that there's literally only slightly more than 2 weeks left before I visit @Kuririn.
    Excited, nervous, more excited. Mostly excited. I might have stopped breathing for a long moment, when it finally sunk in earlier today. 

Boosteya
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USAMember Posts: 752 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Today is my last day of working double-shifts. I have spent the past two weeks working twelve to sixteen hours a day. Finally, the newbies are trained, and I can have a couple of days off before returning to my normal schedule. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    CyrPenwizeMelodieTorinn
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,009 @ - Epic Achaean
    P.S. It's a train  :-)

AmunetDeziny
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited April 10

//Seragorn chastising me for not using a Tree Tattoo, me telling him I have an artied Tree Tattoo, him telling me there's a bug that can happen where it always is off bal

You say in a low, thundering voice, "Dude."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "I've been duelling a RL month with it like that."
    Seragorn says, "Ive done that myself before."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "I shit you not."
    Seragorn says, "Gone over logs later.. oh shit."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Whelp."
    Seragorn says, "I never worked out exactly what conditions create it."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Now I know why it's been easy to lock me as of late."
    Seragorn says, "Did work with Mak for a while trying to find it, but never did."
    Seragorn says, "Aye, that'd do it."

//While posting on forums.

Seragorn says, "Aha."
    Seragorn says, "You treed."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "I did?"
    Seragorn says, "You did."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Why didn't I before?"
    Seragorn says, "I dont know, did you already issue yourself?"
    Seragorn says, "Maybe they fixed it quick, seems to quick though."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "I have no issues."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "They fixed it!"
    Seragorn says, "Funnily enough it helped my offense."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Really?"
    Seragorn says, "My affs were trying to brun your tree balance."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Why would tree hurt me."
    Seragorn says, "Nah, my offense was buggy."
    Seragorn says, "It wouldnt enter into my snap stuff while you had tree balance."
    Seragorn says, "Was a bug, so glad you helped me find it."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Dude."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "I haven't had tree in duels for over 1 RL month at least."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "That's just shocking to me."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "Like."
    You say in a low, thundering voice, "The implications of that."
    Seragorn says, "Yeah, I had the same problem once."
    Seragorn says, "I went back thru my logs, and it'd been gone for weeks."

@Seragorn thank you for realizing for me that my Tree Tattoo was stuck :D
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,078 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Same here. Think it was two weeks before I noticed

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Astarod
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,940 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    How the hell do you not notice you're not using tree for two to four weeks?
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,132 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:
    How the hell do you not notice you're not using tree for two to four weeks?
    In Atalkez's case? It's because he didn't log in that whole time.
    No this was actually when I was playing every day. Just never noticed until well after

edited April 10
    Nvm.      

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,312 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    May have just convinced a buddy of mine to try Achaea.

-insert evil laugh here-

PalusaBoosteya
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,249 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    We all know why people can go 2-4 weeks without noticing they aren't using tree nowadays
    Caelan
  • VinzentVinzent Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    It usually takes me a couple minutes to notice. Not hard when you're used to seeing eat/touch and then the latter stops happening.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,078 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jovolo said:
    We all know why people can go 2-4 weeks without noticing they aren't using tree nowadays
    Barking up the wrong tree on this one

Boosteya
    Naa     
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South AfricaMember Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    How awesome is it that Athelas is hitting 500 years old today, and I'm hitting 43 just a few days later.
    Would have been seriously cool if it was on the same day, but the coincidences have to really stack up for just this much to happen already :)
    CaelanCailinKresslack
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,540 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Avengers End Game, so good
    Achilles said:
    Avengers End Game, so good
    da best. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,938 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Attack on Titan starts up again this Sunday, the episodes air on the same days as Game of Thrones (except 13 hours before).
    Hype.

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,410 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The text-to-talk app has an Obama voice. I'm so thrilled making it say really awful things about a certain person.
    Tahquil said:
    The text-to-talk app has an Obama voice. I'm so thrilled making it say really awful things about a certain person.
    Like Rahm Emanuel?

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South AfricaMember Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Rave like mad when you get to the end of the month and do your budget for the next month, only to realize that your addiction to Achaea has actually SAVED you money.

Yup, it's amazing how much money you save when you elect to rather play Achaea than go hang out at the nearest Kareoke joint.

Another two RL months of this and I'll actually be able to dump some cold hard cash on credits. :)
    Started imaging the last drive I plan to image for this gigantic case (of course it is an 8TB one and will take 120 hours). Our SOP is to hit 250 images or videos so the lawyers can wittle it down and it is still over 50..  there was nothing on the first 6TB (100 items). Ironically, hoping I find items so I can be done with this a don't need to do the other 2 devices I have left out of 190).

Then last night at 23:56 I finished my last homework that was due at midnight.

One click on Monday and I will end up w 2 days of imaging left.  Buys me just enough time to study for my Tuesday final while also getting paid to be at work.

That means I have a weekend free.  Bad news, time to catch up on all the chores I've put off all semester.  Then on 5/13 I start my 3 class Summer session push to my third degree.  Woohoo.

Zenii
  • ZeniiZenii Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    The Tire Drive I posted pics of in the Players pics section collected 803 tires and 248 pounds of Rx drugs in 4 hours. This almost doubled our number of tires from last year. I'm so proud of my team. 
    CaelanCailin
    Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones.
    AntidasDynosKyrra
    edited May 6
    SHUT IT!!! LALALALLALALALALALA

Zenii
    Do people think this season has actually been good? It's lost all the depth that made the first few seasons so impressive
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 1,298 @ - Epic Achaean
    I think it's good.  It does feel a bit rushed though, as if they went "oh shit we only have one season to tie up all the loose ends"
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
Sign In to Comment.