Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

OOC Raves

Comments

• RiellRiell ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Mixed rave and rant.

Rave: We’re having a big Thanksgiving day celebration at our elementary school, and each classroom is doing something to wow the kids. I’m turning my classroom into a reproduction of the Mayflower (with three different levels), and there’s A LOY off work to get done by next week. Luckily, I have parent volunteers coming in to help for the rest of the week.

Rant: Didn’t sleep well at all and working with parents is suuuuper nervewracking!
    UtianimaMelodie
  • ExelethrilExelethril Member Posts: 3,352 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Weird flex but ok

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    Zekeros
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,855 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Weird flex but ok
    That isn't how you use that meme.

• PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,855 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Weird flex but ok
    That isn't how you use that meme.
    Weird flex but ok
    You're banned from memeing.

Jahrak
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    CaetanoBoosteyaJahrak
  • CaetanoCaetano Member Posts: 9
    Minifie said:

This killed me 
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,417 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    2 years ago a good friend of mine, who I've known since we were 11, moved out to Thousand Oaks as part of a promotion with his work. I thankfully woke up this morning to a message to say he and the family were safe. Also a rave to say I'll be in Vegas for work in January and will take some time off before hand to go down and spend a few days with him. 
    UtianimaZekeros
  • DridenDriden ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Sobriquet said:
    2 years ago a good friend of mine, who I've known since we were 11, moved out to Thousand Oaks as part of a promotion with his work. I thankfully woke up this morning to a message to say he and the family were safe. Also a rave to say I'll be in Vegas for work in January and will take some time off before hand to go down and spend a few days with him. 
    but i needs you. 
    Cooper said:
    This is one of the worst forms of special snowflake RP I've ever seen. Thanks for going to another city to do it!
  • KyrraKyrra AustraliaMember Posts: 4,861 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Delved back into craft stuff again and not exactly by choice. I think I just reached that level of needing to do something that is both engaging and relaxing, and that appears to be diamond embroidery.

I like that I’ll have something pretty to frame when I am done.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

UtianimaTrilliana
  • HolsteinHolstein ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Driden said:
    Woo! I get into the university! they also gave me a 10k a year scholarship.  I have no idea why. But I got it. 
    Eff yeah man! Get in that Uni and lill it!
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • MexisMexis ✭✭ - Stalwart Member Posts: 35 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited November 2018
    Snow day, I still work from home but save on the commute time and can use my own kitchen and bathroom :)
    Utianima
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 1,952 @ - Epic Achaean
    That's awesome bro.  Now find that scumbag and smash their face into your back windshield for being the piece of shit they are!

• TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,374 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2018
    I would have kept it there and added "And proud, mother fucker" to it and see which work colleague starts looking put out. Maybe some hearts and happy faces.
    CaelanBoosteya
    There is something truly peaceful and therapeutic about target practice. Almost as peaceful as hunting.

450 rounds downrange.  Still proficient AF.  I totally would have shot more but I only brought one box of ammo. By the end I was running 4 steel resetters and 3 torsos each round, all at UK distances between 10 and 75 yards. Always fun Kentucky-windaging a longer range target with a 9mm.  Hoping Santa brings me my EDC Springfield Armory XDS in a .45 though because I love my Mil-Spec but hate the 5" for EDC.  PEW *ding* Ommmmm.

Holstein
  • ReysonReyson ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean Member Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Happy Thanksgiving, people. Love on your families and on each other and have a really great day!
    Cailin
  • CailinCailin ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I had a great Thanksgiving! I went to two different houses and basically ate Thanksgiving food all day long, which was amazing, and got to see a lot of family, some of whom I haven't seen since last Thanksgiving. All in all, a superb day. :smiley:
    Holstein
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 1,224 @ - Epic Achaean
    ❄️Snooooooow❄️❤️

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • BwarskBwarsk Member Posts: 9
    Rave: Cheese Toasties in all forms - plain cheese, cheese and ham and cheese and vegemite - you just cant beat it.
    KyrraAereidhna
    Dating myself here but..  rediscovering my youth with The Nipple Erectors, The Pogues, and later, The Popes.  Shawn Macgowan was pretty amazing.  As a kid I never understood the bands but listened to them in my early 90s punk phase.  I kept asking how I knew the songs by the Dropkick Murphys.  My boss at work asked if I was having a party because of The Pogues.

Utianima
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,178 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shane, not Shawn :P

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Utianima
    Klendathu said:
    Shane, not Shawn :P
    Doh.  I knew that too. Well caught.

• TelinusTelinus ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @caelan Flogging Molly isn't half bad.
    CaelanBoosteya
  • JadysJadys ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent Member Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Dimash. He is my rave. I never listened to music like this before, never cared for it. But love, love, love this guy.

First song I heard by him. 

My favorites are SOS (love the lyrics) and

Confessa and The Diva Dance (which I only ever heard before on the movie the Fifth Element  :/)

And for anyone interested, the following has all of his songs in one video:

That is all.  :)

RyzanRom
Sign In to Comment.