OOC Raves

Comments

• edited September 2018
    I like the Arcology Podcast.  They play Shadowrun.
    Crit Squad is also great.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I’ve spent many a long drive listening to Reply All or their shorter version, TL;DR.
  • Got an imac to fill the gaps, registered and applied for an AIN (nurse training), got a car lined up and collingwood into the grand final. The year has turned! 
  • A mickey mouse ring.. why man

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited September 2018
    Desperate times. Now it’s a souvenir instilled with meaning! Got the call that the actual ring is ready for when we get back 😀

also, I’m in Disney so it makes sense. 

• TIL Dunn wears purple nail polish.  Stylish!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I did pick that nail polish out for her actually... 😳

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Proposing at Disney...

Man after my own heart. :weary:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Leg is all fucked up, so I couldn't do any outside work today. 

Instead, did weapons maintenance.  Cleaning and oiling 27 guns is so therapeutic. But now everything is coated in Rem-Oil and CLP

• Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz is a german word

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz is a german word
    Sorry to disappoint you:
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10095976/Germany-drops-its-longest-word-Rindfleischeti....html

But here's the good news:
    Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

• Finished the body work on the ol’ mustang a few weeks ago (some drunk asshole at a meet smashed into it the drove off a while back) then I sent it to the paint shop. She looks good as new!
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • edited September 2018
    What is that, a '65? She looks nice.  So hard to decide what to get for myself.  Had a shot at a '34 pickup.  Wouldn't mind a 70 Chevelle, 68 Camaro, or a '70 or '72 Boss.  Sold my dad's '74 Vette a year ago and need something to fill that void.

• That's an amazing job at trying to cover the numberplate. I almost can't see the hidden characters.

• Caelan said:
    What is that, a '65? She looks nice.  So hard to decide what to get for myself.  Had a shot at a '34 pickup.  Wouldn't mind a 70 Chevelle, 68 Camaro, or a '70 or '72 Boss.  Sold my dad's '74 Vette a year ago and need something to fill that void.
    '66 GT, and just get whatever you love man, project cars are the best!

Pyori said:
    That's an amazing job at trying to cover the numberplate. I almost can't see the hidden characters.
    It looked way better on my phone than it does on my PC. >.>
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • That's beautiful! My dream car would be a '57 Bel Air. :)

I also really like 70s Chevy trucks. My dad said he would have helped me get one if he'd known (he helped me get my first car when I was a teen), but it's just as well. A pickup truck isn't the best vehicle for a family.
  • Someone say cars?  :)  I am a bit of a car enthusiast (mustangs mainly). We attend a lot of shows and most recently began entering the flashlight drags. And I agree! Project cars are the best. All but one of ours started as a project. Go for the Boss @Caelan!
  • I'm seriously considering buying a '71 Datsun 510. Drop an L20B in it with a U67 head and build the rest to racing spec. I've always been interested in track racing but never really had a car I could/was willing to race.
    sipSh.."
  • edited September 2018
    Holstein said:
    Caelan said:

Pyori said:
    That's an amazing job at trying to cover the numberplate. I almost can't see the hidden characters.

Jadys said:
    Someone say cars?  :)  I am a bit of a car enthusiast (mustangs mainly). We attend a lot of shows and most recently began entering the flashlight drags. And I agree! Project cars are the best. All but one of ours started as a project. Go for the Boss @Caelan!

Always liked Boss Mustangs.  My problem is "go for what you like" is very vague. I love all the old vehicles.  Got my eye on a 1955 Ford F100 for $3200 that will need a lot of work.  But if I could find a numbers matching 70 Chevelle SS my problem would be that my wife wants one too so I'd have to get 2 :D  I'm also a fan of the old Willys Jeeps, 50s Mercs, 60-72 Muscle cars..  I mean, if I could get a Plymouth Superbird I'd probably wet myself.

@Jadys we have a show 10 minutes from my house every August.  Manchester Car Show, where they shut down the whole of Main Street in Manchester and it's filled 4 wide with muscle cars.  It is like a wet dream.

• And I just got a call from a buddy.  Looks like I might get to go skydiving this weekend.  Been trying since I lost my legs but no one would return my calls.  (Actually been trying since I was in high school 20 years ago)

• Caelan said:
    Holstein said:
    Caelan said:

Pyori said:

Jadys said:
    Someone say cars?  :)  I am a bit of a car enthusiast (mustangs mainly). We attend a lot of shows and most recently began entering the flashlight drags. And I agree! Project cars are the best. All but one of ours started as a project. Go for the Boss @Caelan!

Always liked Boss Mustangs.  My problem is "go for what you like" is very vague. I love all the old vehicles.  Got my eye on a 1955 Ford F100 for $3200 that will need a lot of work.  But if I could find a numbers matching 70 Chevelle SS my problem would be that my wife wants one too so I'd have to get 2 :D  I'm also a fan of the old Willys Jeeps, 50s Mercs, 60-72 Muscle cars..  I mean, if I could get a Plymouth Superbird I'd probably wet myself.

@Jadys we have a show 10 minutes from my house every August.  Manchester Car Show, where they shut down the whole of Main Street in Manchester and it's filled 4 wide with muscle cars.  It is like a wet dream.

Dude, a 55 F100 is a GREAT project car. Parts arent hard to find and the engine cavity is huge. Motor is super easy to pull and drop. 
    sipSh.."
  • Holstein said:
    Caelan said:
    Holstein said:
    Caelan said:

Pyori said:

Jadys said:

Dude, a 55 F100 is a GREAT project car. Parts arent hard to find and the engine cavity is huge. Motor is super easy to pull and drop. 

Yeah problem I have is time and space.  Maybe in a couple years when I move down to the Florida house I'll do it in the yard all redneck style.

• As weird as it is I’ma rave about the people who live in my dorm cluster. I had a hard time adjusting to moving to college (still am tbth) but they’ve all been amazing and friendly :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • edited September 2018
    07:30 on Sunday, if you are in Eastern CT, you will see a cripple falling through time and space, racing towards the Earth.  @Aegis let's hope it goes better than my first attempt leaving the Keep!  If they let me play music on my way (doubtful), I'm playing Megadeth's "High Speed Dirt" for sure.

Also @Nicola nice. I lived in NC for 3.5 years and I think all my wife and I did was drive by the Outer Banks. Now my mom and sister go every year. (Oki made up for missing the beach in NC though). Looks like a good time, but black dogs on the beach/in a boat? How'd they do?

• @Caelan We walked/swam/splashed 5-8 beach miles in the surf every morning before 9am while it was cool, then they mostly lazed inside for the day. But apparently the black Labrador is the official dog of the region, and so long as Betty was on the water she was happy. There's a lovely breeze on Hatteras Island in general, and especially on a small boat going 15+ knots.