OOC Raves

Comments

• DA-nggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My entire week has felt like a day forward. Monday felt like Tuesday, Tuesday like Wednesday etc it’s been so strange. My Friday feels like Saturday and the desire to go back to sleep is strong.

I just need to make it through today and I have two glorious weeks off work. There’s a hungi this afternoon as well, that everyone has been looking forward to.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    There’s a hungi this afternoon as well, that everyone has been looking forward to.
    a, not u. Well, ā if you want to be pedantic.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Pyori said:
    Kyrra said:
    There’s a hungi this afternoon as well, that everyone has been looking forward to.
    a, not u. Well, ā if you want to be pedantic.

On my phone at 5am, not going to be pedantic, but appreciate the correction all the same.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• And here I thought she misspelled humgii.
  • Woo, finally fixed all the stuff with my final transcripts :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Attack on Titan Season 3 is gonna have 24 episodes instead of its planned 12.

Hyyyyyyyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Klendathu said:
    Fitted a new kitchen sink yesterday, a completely different shape and size to the previous one. Didn't balls it up, even though I was playing with a new jigsaw. #DIYDad
    Image result for 12 piece jigsaw puzzle  ??

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited July 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    Klendathu said:
    Fitted a new kitchen sink yesterday, a completely different shape and size to the previous one. Didn't balls it up, even though I was playing with a new jigsaw. #DIYDad
    Image result for 12 piece jigsaw puzzle  ??
    That one looks a bit tough for me, I don't have two friends to do it with (3+... geddit?)

I've been building a fence today. Got some post spikes because it's meant to be quicker than concreting in the posts... what they don't tell you is your garden has about 2 inches of soil, then a crapload of broken bricks and other assorted rubble, so you'll end up digging out the same amount as you would to concrete in the post, then concrete in the spikes :-1:

Got 5/8 posts in, and the rails are on, so I can start on the palings tomorrow, and at least get part of it looking finished, then struggle with the other three posts when I don't feel like my arms are going to fall off.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • That sounds like a whole load of pain in weather like this. 

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sobriquet said:
    That sounds like a whole load of pain in weather like this. 
    Yes, yes it is. Stupid weather, why could we not have a traditional British summer - overcast / raining?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited July 2018
    Just on my way back from a track day in Yorkshire. Beautiful sunshine and 6 miles each in a GT500 (Eleanor), Nismo GT-R, a Ford GT40 and my favourite the AC Cobra. I've done the supercar thing a number of times so wanted to go more old school and wasnt disappointed, although felt a little let down with the GT500 as it was nearly impossible to drive. Overall, brilliant experience. 

Oh, and a high-speed lap in an Atom. 

• Did you take pics of these beauties
  • Zheo said:
    Did you take pics of these beauties
    I did. I'll dig some out later

• Do not ever disparage Eleanor, sir.  Just being in such an amazing car is half the experience

• Omg Kog!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Trey said:
    Went on a trip to South Carolina this weekend to watch @Mayapple and @Kog get married, and it was fantastic. Many happy returns to them both.
    May they never need a veil of libertine
  • It's coming home
  • edited July 2018
    Jovolo said:
    It's coming home
    It's coming home

No automatic alt text available

• You two are getting ahead of yourselves. Still have to beat Croatia and France/Belgium (probably France).
  • Antonius said:
    You two are getting ahead of yourselves. Still have to beat Croatia and France/Belgium (probably France).
    Killjoy alert! :open_mouth:

• I've got $100 that says England doesn't win it.
  • edited July 2018
    Antonius said:
    It's coming home.
    It's coming home.
  • Puxi said:
    I've got $100 that says England doesn't win it.
    Quoted. For. Truth.
  • Puxi said:
    Puxi said:
    I've got $100 that says England doesn't win it.
    Quoted. For. Truth.
    It's They're coming home. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • edited July 2018
    2018 World Cup

└England

└Trophy

└Location

└Home
                           └ folder is empty