I can draw avatars!

Comments

• lol was just about to come check who I need to draw next. Trying to get to level 80 is.. I'm temporarily over it.
  • Oooo do me!

He is a human. His complexion is ashen and cold looking, with motes of green embellishing his visable skin,

clearly from extensive time in the forests. Though there is something very odd about this human. Compassion and

warmth have been drained from his features. His eyes are pure white, without emotion. A black soulstone

pendant is hung around his neck, a gift from Lord Thoth, the God of Death. He is just over 6 feet tall, and

has a broad, muscular frame. Despite his years alive, his features seem to have been frozen in time. The wry

smirk on his face imbues him with a sense of trifiling confidence. He is wearing a set of ebony robes of the Qui'anar.

• Me im in que. Let me know when you need a description. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Trey said:
    Daslin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    All of your male avatars are making me gay and I don't appreciate it.
    Just hold out long enough for mine, and that should be fixed.
    Impossible. Trey is still there, smug as can be.
    Then there's Daslin, causing panties to drop.
    FTFY
    FTFY
  • Daslin said:
    Trey said:
    Daslin said:
    Kresslack said:
    Xith said:
    All of your male avatars are making me gay and I don't appreciate it.
    Just hold out long enough for mine, and that should be fixed.
    Impossible. Trey is still there, smug as can be.
    Then there's Daslin, causing panties to drop.
    FTFY
    FTFY
    That's true. This little girl's mom is all about the Daslin. I have a picture here somewhere...

• The first time I looked at it, I couldn't quite see the very subtle light in his eyes. Makes it more awesome in my eyes (pun totally intended).
  • Now I just wish I was all these characters...
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I wasn't going to add myself to the enormous list you already have, but your avatars are so awe inspiring, I'd kick myself if I didn't, so please add Klendathu to your list!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I would very much like to add to this list please.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    How would we know where we are in the que?

• @Amanu There's a post with the queue as it stood at the time near the end of page 10, you'd just need to add any requests since to that. Wouldn't be exact since some people seem to be sending requests via PM as well, I think, but pretty close.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    I just know Saralynne's next and after that it's my turn. and the suspense is killing me v.v
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Amanu said:
    How would we know where we are in the que?
    List as of December 12:

• Cynder
    • Jukilian
    • Saralynne
    • Tharvis
    • Nellaundra
    • Halios
    • Melodie
    • Naverre
    • Daeir
    • Kresslack
    • Atalkez
    • Strata
    • Kerria
    • Tillie
    • Herenicus
    • Alarke
    • Aedin
    • Kyttin
    • Exelethril
    • Jarrol
    • Kayeil
    • Nakari
    • Kei
    • Bade
    • Ayoxele (Vaehl)
    • Aerek
    • Shunsui
    • Cresil
    • Aegoth
    • Iocun
    • Malorn
    • Deladan
    • Kendrick
    • Zii
    • Jurixe
    • Xith
    • Tael
    • Antonius
    • Kerra
    • Wessux
    • Syri
    • Bronislav (fierce)

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Great... I messaged a few weeks ago and am not in the list... :(

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Yay!

• Is @Strata even active?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Go ahead and add me to the list. By the time it gets to me ,maybe I'll have my description the way I want it.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I wants one :( 

She is a human of average height, neither too tall nor too short, with a figure best described as 'lightly plump'. Grey-streaked chestnut hair -- festooned with a smattering of multi-hued pearls-- hangs loosely in a roughly done braid to her waist. A few bangs are cut short to her chin to frame a round-cheeked face and strikingly large eyes. Big, with the barest hint of lines along the sides, they are a deep blue with disconcerting grey-white pupils. A tiny blue star has been tattooed on the corner of her right eye. She is wearing a signet ring bearing the arms of Skye, a pair of shimmering dragonfly wings, a Pendant of Oceans, a brazen trident-shaped earring through her right ear, bronze bells in her hair, an Amulet of the Will, a ring of pestilence, a creamy white stola with bronze hemming, a canvas backpack, white satin and pearl slippers, a woven belt of bronze thread, and a bronze fringed shawl of dark cyan.

Bells: Cast in bronze and etched with a pattern of seashells on the polished surface, each of these tiny bells has been strung on a length of dark cyan ribbon to be worn in the hair or around the wrist. They chime softly, each bell a subtly different tone, producing a melody with each movement.

Earring: This earring is a small golden chain connected to a small, but exquisitely crafted trident. Roughly an inch long, the trident has been crafted of bronze and tiny opals, and has been carefully carved to resemble the Trident of the Seas.

Pendant: A spiralling seashell of brilliant green-blue colours has been affixed to a golden chain. The shell is small, fitting in just the palm of your hand, and the colours remind you of the deep, vast seas. A faint noise emanates from the mouth of the shell, the sound of crashing waves, of mighty storms, and sometimes of calm, lapping waters. The thin chain goes through a tiny hole in the top of the shell, and is just large enough to snugly fit around a neck. Tiny letters written in the sacred tritonic tongue flow along the spirals of the shell, marking the bearer of the pendant as a true child of the seas.

Clotheses: Fine white wool hemmed with a band of bronze falls about the feminine form just short of brushing the floor, loose enough to only hint at the curves that lie beneath the milky fabric of this stola. The slit sleeves flow freely to the elbows, exposing modest glimpses of upper arm and even shoulder as the wearer moves.

This shawl of dark cyan wool is embroidered with a subtle arabesque of stylised sea grass, evoking the mesmerising beauty of the deep ocean floor. It is meant to be worn draped over the shoulders or looped over the crooks of the wearer's elbows so that the long fringe of braided bronze threads dangles in an elegant trail to the knees.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Holy shit that almost looks like a real photograph. :open_mouth: 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby