I can draw avatars!

Comments

• Dye half her hair white and we have a winner for the Cruella de Ville look-a-like competition :P (just kidding)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Actually, the first impression I got was a black-haired Amunet.

I think its the cigar.

Also its also my turn yesssssss.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie : You forgot Halios.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tahquil said:
    @Melodie : You forgot Halios.
    I think you just shattered the poor girl's hopes and dreams
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oops, I did "also" instead of "almost".

I know Haliosis before me, I think my fingers just got hopeful. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Isn't he dormant? With all respect to @Tibitha, I doubt a new forum avatar is going to bring him roaring back. 
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    He is not unranked, so he can't be all that dormant (Sorry, @Melodie :P)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• You don't want to see me without my mask :wink: 
  • Well, er, if I can still get in on this I'd like to. I just saw it.

I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • Can I just add my name to the list of people who think these are very, very good.  :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • I was dormant when @Tibitha did mine, and even if it didn't singlehandedly get me back online the next day, it did make me want to play again in some small but definite way~
  • WeiWei Monterey, California
    Wow. I just discovered this thread and read all 12 pages of it immediately. So amazing! It is imperative to my survival that I get into this queue.
  • Tibitha said:
    Definitely what I pictured. 
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • VocVoc
    edited February 2015
    These really are fantastic, I'll jump in line.

He is a tiger-like rajamala and is covered in an extremely thick, dark emerald coat of fur that 
    appears nearly black upon casual observation. A height clearing a few inches past six feet, a pair 
    of reasonably broad shoulders and robust layers of muscle throughout give him a solid build made for 
    the rigors of physical labor. Light streaks of wintry gray frame the outer edges of his otherwise 
    darkly furred face which is set with a broad muzzle locked in a contemplative expression. His 
    stoicism is slightly betrayed by the seemingly joyful gleam contained within his eyes of metallic 
    bronze and the two large, rounded ears twitching in a state of constant vigilance and curiosity atop 
    his head. A long tail sways leisurely behind him, its length dyed with a rich sea-green in a pattern 
    of rolling waves which seem to ripple with every movement.

For clothing really just a dark blue robe with the hood down.
  • I'd also jump in line, if there is still a line. What a talent!
  • They're so great!

Here's my place in line!
    Thanks!
  • Standing in line for @Alrena.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • So uh, if this is still happening, I...un-un-submit myself. So, add me back to the line!
  • GawiGawi Washington
    Yes please add me to the loooong list! This is awesome :)

• WeiWei Monterey, California
    Y'know, with this much talent, and such a generous offer, you're going to end up drawing every character in Achaea.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    pretty sure she's had a bunch of tips for them (and if not, I am terribly disappointed)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Standing in line. Woo!
  • Can I get in on this, too? I'll PM the deets.
  • edited February 2015
    These are all so great, please add me to the list! Send me a message whenever! :)