I can draw avatars!

Comments

• Oh, here I thought it was opposite day.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    That's fantastic.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Looks like an evil witch, I approve.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • @Melodie you kinda cute. When you gon' give up on that silly Cyrenian and Evil? We could have some fun with our Freedom, bb.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    So who's next after me?
  • I wanna be on that list but it's so long I feel like a horrible person for even saying that.

• edited February 2015
    Tibitha said:
    @Tibitha

(Bitch skipped the queue)

Was that done with CGI? Also, are you a professional artist? :no_mouth: 
    I use Photoshop and a tablet :D And nooooo, if I drew for a living, I'd hate it. 

But awesome thanks for the compliment!
  • Tibitha said:
    @Tibitha

jhsjfbejh! She's gorgeous! What kind of tablet are you using? I absolutely love her hair!
    Focus on results and you'll never see progress. Focus on progress and you'll see results.
  • What the actual f.

I'll add mg name and check back in a couple years since that list is so (understandably) huge.
  • I was thinking she looks kinda like a realistic Erza

• OMG please please please! I dont know how to make one. Here is my character description and I would love to be added to the list!

She is a winged atavian. She has straight long black hair that hangs down her back and curls at the
    ends. Two thin, dark eyebrows arch over her piercing grey eyes, both shining a tint of blue in the
    light. Angular lines and high cheek bones make up her face which holds a constant look of
    determination and assertiveness. Her two grand ebon wings protrude from her pale skin arching around
    her 5ft tall slender figure, shadowing. A portion of her flesh on her left forearm has been singed
    into a branded symbol.

"Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Tibitha said:
    @Tibitha

So so so freakin' beautiful! That half smile kills me.
  • Tibitha said:
    @Tibitha

That's my sister! <3<3<3 
  • JUST....34 MORE.. :bawling: 

• 50+ here SO CLOSE I CAN FEEL IT
  • I'm getting involved with this! 

Even if I have to way until like May or something for it. 

Description: 
    She is a beautiful siren and is and is of average height of that of her race, standing a few inches 
    shy of six feet. Her body is well-toned from vigorous militant training and battle situations. A 
    cold demeanor surrounds her persona as she stares out before her. Her right iris is of a crimson hue 
    while her left eye has been roughly removed completely, leaving a gaping pit. Her pale complexion 
    rivals even that of corpses. An aura of death and decay surround her as she moves about.Wounds 
    appear on her body in various places, demonstrating the rough life that she leads. One of her hands 
    has been charred and withered. She is wearing a black, long sleeved shirt, a quiver, a bone of 
    bloodsteel and ivory, a dragonskin pack, a Hood of the Sphinx, a Ceylonese bracelet, a hooked length 
    of chain, fitted crimson robes wreathed in black flames, an Amulet of the Will, a hunter's belt, an 
    Aldar Diadem, a bloodsteel talon, 2 studded black leather scabbards, a bag of stasis, a sharp silver 
    snake choker, a Collar of Diablerie, a jet-black falconry glove, black military boots, a suit of 
    ring mail, a buckawn's amulet, a pair of eagle's wings, and loose black leather trousers.

prized possession: bloodsteel talon 
    Small enough to fit within the palm of a hand, this talon is crafted from sacred bloodsteel, thin 
    veins of crimson glowing dimly across the surface. The wicked nails curve inward, their edges barbed 
    and sharp. A short bit of leg extends from the clawed fingers, and barbed scales protrude randomly 
    from the remaining appendage.

Taraza mostly wears a lot of black and not very girly at all. She likes to summon daemons and she is an Apostate. Very into ritualism and the like and teaching others the theologies. 

• Ohmigosh! This is amazing!

I feel like a jerk for throwing myself on the list, because there's already so many people on it, but... Can I be on the list?
  • Hoooly crap, it's awesome! Thank you so much!
  • WeiWei Monterey, California
    Wow. @Tibitha, these avatars were already great from the beginning, but are somehow getting even better as you make them. I suppose that's one benefit of being way down on the bottom of the list. :D