Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

EQ Gem/Staff of Nicator.

Comments

• StrataStrata United States of DerpMember Posts: 1,753 @ - Epic Achaean
    I think it should be the opposite. Relics should be like a hot potato. If you don't kill people in an unbalanced griefy way while you have a relic - i.e. if you just get them to horde them so nobody else can have them, they self destruct in a huge magical rainbow teacup unicorn potato explosion that automatically causes you to lose an entire level and disables your ability to use the ISSUE command for 1 IRL year.
    CylaTharvis
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,304 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Fair point, but it doesn't make it fun to play against or good for the game.

• AlcinaeAlcinae AFKMember Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Still waiting on dat balance gem doe
    TalysinAnedhel
  • JarrodJarrod Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,060 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Actually, the 'only one person has it' is the exact reason nothing was done to Telepathy when Penwize had Staff.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• StrataStrata United States of DerpMember Posts: 1,753 @ - Epic Achaean
    Absolutely. They're a terrible addition to the game because getting some of them requires good group coordination/bashing skills and giving people a chance to defeat honors mobs. They're also terrible because once someone has one, there's 10-15 whining peasants trying to curb-stomp that person. They're also terrible because entire cities went on a digging frenzy and died several times trying to find them. None of these things created a fun event/playing environment or anything that benefited the players or the game as a whole. In fact, anything that gets me out of my city and makes me want to interact and play my character is bad for the game and should be nerfed or out-right deleted.
    JhuiPraxidesAtalkez
  • BukariinBukariin Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ernam said:

Just don't interact with Jhui
    /thread
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,048 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 2014
    You are all just soft. Lucky Jhui isn't a ruthless Mhaldorian.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    AlcinaeAustere
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I think the issue is less with the Staff of Nicator and more with the EQ gem.

Should just make the gem increase eq improvement bonus to 33% maximum, from whatever you currently have it at. Add the staff bonus on top of that.

No gem, qw, talisman = 25%
    Gem, qw, talisman, = 33%
    Gem, nimble, no talisman = 33%
    Gem, qw, talisman, staff = 43%

Let's be real here though, you can have a discussion about these effects without getting all ranty and abusive about it. The eq reducing effects stacking is a bit much when combined altogether.

TharvisRangor
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Remember, Achaea is a multiplayer game. For it to stay that way, it needs to be fun for more than just the power-players, especially in a community as small as ours.
  • DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,233 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited September 2014
    I don't support perma disrupt. Disrupt should grab a fix. The speed thing is an unfortunate product of Jhui's massive intellect.

You should calm down, though.

AtalkezAnedhel
  • FlorentinoFlorentino Member Posts: 516
    edited September 2014
    @Dunn
    not mad, just thankful I earn good money yet retain the intelligence not to misappropriate it on a game for some easy text lolz, really 

JhuiRomAchillesSaibel
    edited September 2014
    Good for you.

I find the need to say that more pathetic than the three rage posts in a row, really  B)

If you don't think this thread is max troll mode, youuuuuuu might be a redneck.

What happened to Jeff Foxworthy?

Atalkez
  • AeliosAelios Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Dunn said:
    If you don't think this thread is max troll mode, youuuuuuu might be a redneck.

What happened to Jeff Foxworthy?
    Rumor has it, he's Dunn.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

UlrikeCylaAnedhel
    edited September 2014
    Damn it. Got me.

*With the joke and my secret identity.

• FendrelFendrel Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You're just antagonizing Jhui for using his stuff. A lot of people in Mhaldor have earrings as well, you just need to join the train!
    edited September 2014
    I'm #1 in Jhui's heart!!!!!!111!

Jhui
  • DartegaDartega Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Relics need to go
  • NimNim Member Posts: 2,015 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jhui said:
    Everyone wants to be overpowered, don't pretend like you wouldn't use things that you win/earn.
    Disagree'd with this statement. I rather enjoy challenges, unless I am not part of everyone.
  • JhuiJhui Member Posts: 1,958 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nim said:
    Jhui said:
    Everyone wants to be overpowered, don't pretend like you wouldn't use things that you win/earn.
    Disagree'd with this statement. I rather enjoy challenges, unless I am not part of everyone.
    the challenge is fighting tons of people at once.  To insinuate i'm going easy mode is mean.  You are mean. :neutral_face: 
    NimAtalkez
    edited September 2014
    woops double post

Ethoas
    Dunn said:
    I'm #1 in Jhui's heart!!!!!!111!
    I dunno man, I don't know how you got to that conclusion from my post...
Sign In to Comment.