EQ Gem/Staff of Nicator.

Comments

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I think it should be the opposite. Relics should be like a hot potato. If you don't kill people in an unbalanced griefy way while you have a relic - i.e. if you just get them to horde them so nobody else can have them, they self destruct in a huge magical rainbow teacup unicorn potato explosion that automatically causes you to lose an entire level and disables your ability to use the ISSUE command for 1 IRL year.
  • Fair point, but it doesn't make it fun to play against or good for the game.

• Still waiting on dat balance gem doe
  • Actually, the 'only one person has it' is the exact reason nothing was done to Telepathy when Penwize had Staff.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Absolutely. They're a terrible addition to the game because getting some of them requires good group coordination/bashing skills and giving people a chance to defeat honors mobs. They're also terrible because once someone has one, there's 10-15 whining peasants trying to curb-stomp that person. They're also terrible because entire cities went on a digging frenzy and died several times trying to find them. None of these things created a fun event/playing environment or anything that benefited the players or the game as a whole. In fact, anything that gets me out of my city and makes me want to interact and play my character is bad for the game and should be nerfed or out-right deleted.
  • Ernam said:

Just don't interact with Jhui
    /thread
  • edited September 2014
    You are all just soft. Lucky Jhui isn't a ruthless Mhaldorian.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited September 2014
    I don't support perma disrupt. Disrupt should grab a fix. The speed thing is an unfortunate product of Jhui's massive intellect.

You should calm down, though.

• edited September 2014
    @Dunn
    not mad, just thankful I earn good money yet retain the intelligence not to misappropriate it on a game for some easy text lolz, really 

• edited September 2014
    Good for you.

I find the need to say that more pathetic than the three rage posts in a row, really  B)

• If you don't think this thread is max troll mode, youuuuuuu might be a redneck.

What happened to Jeff Foxworthy?

• Dunn said:
    If you don't think this thread is max troll mode, youuuuuuu might be a redneck.

What happened to Jeff Foxworthy?
    Rumor has it, he's Dunn.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• edited September 2014
    Damn it. Got me.

*With the joke and my secret identity.

• You're just antagonizing Jhui for using his stuff. A lot of people in Mhaldor have earrings as well, you just need to join the train!
  • edited September 2014
    I'm #1 in Jhui's heart!!!!!!111!

• Relics need to go
  • Jhui said:
    Everyone wants to be overpowered, don't pretend like you wouldn't use things that you win/earn.
    Disagree'd with this statement. I rather enjoy challenges, unless I am not part of everyone.
  • Nim said:
    Jhui said:
    Everyone wants to be overpowered, don't pretend like you wouldn't use things that you win/earn.
    Disagree'd with this statement. I rather enjoy challenges, unless I am not part of everyone.
    the challenge is fighting tons of people at once.  To insinuate i'm going easy mode is mean.  You are mean. :neutral_face: 
  • edited September 2014
    woops double post

• Dunn said:
    I'm #1 in Jhui's heart!!!!!!111!
    I dunno man, I don't know how you got to that conclusion from my post...
  • Everyone knows it's true. Didn't even see your post.

• NimNim
    edited September 2014
    Jhui said:
    Nim said:
    Jhui said:
    the challenge is fighting tons of people at once.  To insinuate i'm going easy mode is mean.  You are mean. :neutral_face: 
    I can't insinuate anything like that, I just happen to have contingency plans in the event IRE stops doing the stuff they do that makes me want to never buy credits, and they involve treating most of my future hypothetical arties like a henshin.

I wonder if I'd get docked RP points for including "say henshin!!" in my future hypothetical artie-up alias...