Eleusis vs Mhaldor, the Good and the Bad!

Comments

• SaibelSaibel Chicago
    edited August 2014
    Melodie said:
    Best gank of the war, starring @Crixos and @Saibel. I was talking to Draqoom for the first time in ages when Crixos and Saeva popped in, I ran a bit, came back, we got to talking again, and then:

Crixos made me. :)  That was amusing though, you should have seen our party commentary during that. 

And someone let Draqoom know that dragons can't hypnotize!

Dragonknight tells you, "SAIBEL SAIBEL BO BAIBEL FE FI FO FABLE."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited August 2014
    Pretty sure he made Saeva too.

Let it be known, Crixos is a bully.  :s 

Edit: And my bad, I should have known you'd be dragon from tracking/blasting. 6am brain does not compute.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Orzaansyn said:

So far in this war, my contribution to skirmishes has been quite ... awkward? I kind of feel quite useless, even if I manage to place some voidfists and other strike chest at times. I even had a few kills! But following what's going on by reading an iphone 4 screen without any gagging is quite a challenge by itself. 

Usually, parties all start the same:

(Party) Someone says, "Ok we will ... " breath breath breath trying to scroll up breath breath breath breath breath breath trying to scroll up breath breath breath breath breath give up scrolling up

(Party) Someone says, "Target: @Nyderrasethi‌." typing: t Nyderasethi‌ 

Your target is now: Nyderasethi‌ (a denizen) Damn! Quick! Don't panic! typing: t Nydesasethi‌ 

Your target is now: Nydesasethi‌ (a denizen) GRRR!!! typing: t Nyderrasethi‌ 

Your target is now: Nyderrasethi‌ (an adventurer) YAY! Nyderrasethi‌ has been slained by someone (Party) Someone says, "Target: @Rangor" Sigh. typing: t Rangor Your target is now: Rangor (an adventurer) Phew!

Then, there are two types of skirmishes:

1. The Defense Party

breath breath breath breath breath (Party) Someone says, "Wait." breath breath breath breath breath  (Party) Someone says, "Wait." breath breath breath breath breath breath breath breath breath breath (Party) Someone says, "Going." POMMELSTRIKE;STRIKE CHEST You cannot see that being here. You cannot see that being here. breath breath breath breath breath breath various messages in many colours filling the screen like as if I was under acids  breath breath breath breath breath breath You should "Embrace death".

2. The Extermination Party

breath breath breath breath breath (Party) Someone says, "Follow me." breath breath breath breath breath typing FOLLOW SOMEONE lag (Party) Someone says, "Going" still lag Someone says,"Duanathar" end of lag You cannot see that being here. shrug. WALK TO SOMEONE (you are 4556774 rooms distant). You arrived destination. breath breath breath breath breath. You are pulled by an unseen force! various messages in many colours filling the screen like as if I was under acids. You should "Embrace death". Someone tells you, "RUN"

omg rofl you just completely put that image in my head. I know it's bad, but still

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Orzaansyn said:

@Herenicus‌

I wonder how many people will notice the acrostic.

Only members using their Finer Things Club decoder ring :/

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind

• *defiles*

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo

Wait, what? It ended already? And no single post on news? What the..?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.
    Who won? :open_mouth: 

• edited August 2014

Really should. Mhaldor has been doing pretty good against Ashtan lately.

And they already had Eleusis has a warm-up war.

• CynderCynder Where the Red Pandas roam.

Damnit Ayoxele. We both chose the wrong side. :'(

• *Animated Signature*

• 22:43:36.879 (Mhaldor): You say, "The City of Dirt is covered in trash. Hail Mhaldor."

Literally dumpstered Elesusis tonight.

• lol so you won the Targossian way, wait for everyone to be sleeping and kill the guards! GJ!

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited August 2014
    Achimrst said:

lol so you won the Targossian way, wait for everyone to be sleeping and kill the guards! GJ!

Eh, I am not too well informed, but it seems to me they won by virtue of Eleusis quitting the war first and mutely, something very much resembling surrender even if that was not the intent. Whatever Mhaldor did afterwards was just icing on the cake, really. At least they actually bothered with a news post.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.