What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Stepped down as High Warden after 87 IG years or so.

I blame Vhaynna's move to Eleusis...

• Ew you don't want her as High Warden, she sucks.

Disappearing from Achaea for now. See you, space cowboy.

smileyface#8048 if you wanna chat.

• Wow... I was just messing around because the post before mine was about Vhaynna moving to Eleusis. IG I even jokingly blamed Morthif being allowed into Eleusis, as the reason.

• edited March 2021

...and there is a double post. Sa-weet.

• HOW DO YOU QUOTE?!

OMG. These forums are frustrating.

It's okay @Caelan , I forgive you. It's definitely @Morthif 's fault though.

• Have had a lot of people reaching out in game to speak with Syn, mostly just asking if he's okay and striking up conversations about why he left Cyrene. Most have been an absolute delight to have, some have been amusing as they've had a less-than-subtle "hey kid, ya want some factional candy?" vibe to them, but all have been really appreciated. ❤️

At the same time though, I keep having this pop in my head for the general reaction Syn has to all the random folks coming out of the woodwork to talk to him.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

ur welcome

• Flawless use of that gif @Synthus

• edited March 2021

Oh cool, double post

• Was chatting with @Arin! in the treetops of a forest, about stuffs going on, outfits, etc. @Zadkiel joined us in the trees, but then she couldn't say anything there, and a gust of wind selectively booted her from the trees to the ground. Part of the line said it tumbled her around before casting her to the ground, I think?

Arin and I were fine but very confused, lol. Just a weird random happening.

• Challenging a Goddess ending with me roleplaying with myself on a secluded island...

Tea time with Twilight to help a little Grook through his existential crisis, culminating in my character questioning himself in multiple different ways. Ultimately yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for Gurklukke, which in his eyes he made choices for the first time on behalf of himself.

Left his only home ever Cyrene, and working on unenemying himself everywhere. (Except Pandora)

The Rogue life is super confusing...I feel like its one of those things where I am on camera and don't know what to do with my hands.

Thank you everyone for the interactions yesterday though, my social stamina was depleted by the end of it all.

• That's awesome, but you totally should have stayed and become a Darkwalker spy in Cyrene! There's not enough good spy/traitor RP around!

(Emphasis on -good-. Not just being a traitor, but roleplaying it out and giving others subtle opportunities to notice your spying etc.)

• Who knows what may happen :P

• @Gurklukke Time to join your Grandfather! Join the Light! We have tea and cupcakes, and next year, whiskey.

• @Greys let me know when you get hot chocolate

• edited March 2021

Gave in and bought a couple of globes.

Got a couple of talisman caches.

Hubby was like, 'Go on, open them for blackwave for your suremekh'neina pieces'. I have terrible luck so I made him press enter, then it's his fault if I don't get it, right?!

As you open an interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.

You have been awarded with The enchantment for suremekh'neina talisman piece!

• Can I borrow your hubby for some enter-pressing?

• @Caelan Low blow!

• @Iocun You totally can! Though his luck seems to vary from 'exactly what you want' to 'useless bull feces' so user be advised!

• edited March 2021

hoo hah, double post

Gave up the classless bash-o-thon at 89(10%)

• This is going to sound very silly, but

I picked up a class yesterday, right? I'm still not sure how it'll impact the roleplay I spent the better part of two IRL months working on, but the late 80's were getting un-fun and I decided that I'd rather keep enjoying the game instead of playing less and less as the slog of it carried on. (I still think classless to dragon is possible, I just also think without a greathunt, idly following someone around, or serious amounts of XP boosts (I probably spent 500cr on profithyst alone) it would take months and months)

YOU GUYS THIS IS ABSOLUTE MAYHEM. I AM -DESTROYING- STUFF. AND THERE'S PVP OPTIONS ON TOP OF ALL THIS NOW? ADDITIONAL ROLEPLAY AVENUES UNLOCKED BY UTILIZING THE LORE ROOTED INHERENTLY IN A CLASS PLUS ITS NEAR FLAVOR SKILLS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

I win.

• @Fairweather SO YOU DIDN'T JUST LEAVE ME, BUT YOU TOOK A CLASS?!

Listen. I may have to PK you now. I may have to PK you forever.

Cause: bitch broke my heart

• @Archaeon I feel like a winner here too.

@Eryl I SERIOUSLY ALMOST INITATED A RETIREMENT

• Real footage of Astarod driving a windcutter into the Kraken with Reyl.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Finally got it.

• @Brythan this reminds me of back when AIM was a thing and people all had add-ons for this

• edited March 2021

Not only a double but it refuses to let me delete the tagged user. @Brythan