Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• ValariaValaria Member Posts: 400 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Recreating my gui for mudlet. How many time.I remade guis all thosw years..?

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • YgiaYgia Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Hit 500 sessions of play. A bit annoyed at myself for not being dragon yet...
    Hmmhmmh.
    My birthday in just over 2 weeks, if I'm level 96 by then I'll be happy at least.
    Utianima
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,585 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 11
    Ygia said:
    Hit 500 sessions of play. A bit annoyed at myself for not being dragon yet...
    Hmmhmmh.
    My birthday in just over 2 weeks, if I'm level 96 by then I'll be happy at least.
    I hit Dragon over 9 years after I started playing.
    You're fine.
    Sessions of play is a really weird metric to base anything on.
    RomHalos
  • JinosJinos Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I haven't had a lot of time to play in the last few months, but I've been enjoying the little things. Housing, furnishing, feeshing, and spending time with some friends.  :)

Discovered one retired without a word. So, that was a thing. It's odd how you become accustomed to that.

Also adjusted some aliases that were too cluttered to use properly. 
    "There's a time to take damage. There's a time to deal it. There's a time to ignore all else, and do your best to heal it. Then there's a time to laugh while they all burn." - HL
    Laedha
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Stole all of Pen's kills in Hashan, let vortex steal all of Klendathu's kills in Ashtan, and then chilled with Tia. Penwize keeps hitting me up for some sort of levelling purchase. Creeps me out. Though.. 150 credits for five levels?
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    I hugged a tornado, because apparently that's a thing now.

I also rose up in house rank, woo! And arguedebated with my mentor about how best to not be a pest.
    Jiraishin
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,587 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A Drunken Dwarf tumbles out of the corpse of Dagon, the Barkeep.

Now that's a dedicated barkeep.
    JiraishinAdrik
    Asmodron said:

Ugh, can you guys wait till like, 11:00AM at least? I want to defend against you guys, I just can't be around before that. Props to Krizal for being awake during our usual raid time too, though. We tried to go against you guys so she could train some peeps, but she went to sleep before we could :(
     The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,264 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited January 16
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Ugh, can you guys wait till like, 11:00AM at least? I want to defend against you guys, I just can't be around before that. Props to Krizal for being awake during our usual raid time too, though. We tried to go against you guys so she could train some peeps, but she went to sleep before we could :(
    Sure, if you guys stop raiding at 3am ;)
    Krizal
    Sobriquet said:
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Just move to the east coast :D
  • KhelKhel Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I live on the east coast and Ashtan shows up at 3 AM for me too. Maybe me and @Sobriquet can trade?
    MelodieEllrynSobriquetSherazad
    No trades
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,264 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Astarod said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Astarod said:
    Asmodron said:

Just move to the east coast :D
    Hull or Skegness?
    Klendathu
  • VenmaraVenmara Member Posts: 18 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited January 17
    (I took a surprise trip to Meropis...)

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "Or, I offered to get a housemate a new weapon, since I can do it quicker, and apparently he's a bit impatient, so I'll take care of it now."

You roll your eyes.

Keorin draws a card from within her deck, presenting the image of Overlord Agith'maal.
    You follow Keorin east to Approaching a sprawling ruin.

You ask with a graveled, Cyrenese accent, "The burdens of leadership, eh?"

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "Ohhh, crap."

Keorin says with a slight Arcadian accent, "You were still following."
    Jinos
    Got my shield of absorption! Dagger, Nicator, SoA... what now? haha. Much to think about. 
    CooperVylen
  • JiraishinJiraishin trapped in a thawing block of iceMember Posts: 1,585 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Got appointed Minister of Security. Time to take over Adrik's job of threatening to shatter citizens' legs for standing around off monoliths 

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I'm not Adrik. 

Security breaches will be punished by Jiraishin slicing off the offenders' ears and feeding them to his coydog pet.
    Jiraishin said:
    Got appointed Minister of Security. Time to take over Adrik's job of threatening to shatter citizens' legs for standing around off monoliths 

Security breaches will be punished by Jiraishin slicing off the offenders' ears and feeding them to his coydog pet.
    Hmm, Aeryea seems like a constant offender. Start with her :P
    Astarod said:
    Jiraishin said:

Hmm, Aeryea seems like a constant offender. Start with her :P
    Aeryea loves the coydog so much that denying her the honor of being coydog sustenance would be a better punishment, frankly. 
    I got my first two kills with a bow in a raid. "Your arrow strikes true! X has been slain." is a satisfying as hell message.

Still lost the raid, but hey!

Also the first fight I've come out of with a K:D higher than... uh... 1.

Slowly, I'm becoming a moderately mediocre fighter rather than an utterly useless one.
    Surprisingly good raid.  2 wins 2 losses each, I really thought you guys had it at the end.  @Hirst came in out of left field and kablooeh! Almost felt wrong to target poor @Milabar. Good show, Targ. Much better than the usual salt my doomed timezone causes. 
    Penwize
    I need to get better at walling and blocking, or we wouldn't have been drawn away from that tank moments before disarming... Damn good show, look forward to growing to be a better fighter so I can enjoy killing you dirty heretics good friends more often :v <3 
    PenwizeAustereAchillesTorinn
    edited January 19
    Honestly, that was a great example of how a group of 7 lesser experienced fighters can take on a group of 4-5 well-versed fighters and come out on top. (At least till Hirst comes out of nowhere!) I know what it feels like to be on the larger numbers-smaller experience side, but I really appreciate you guys giving us a good showing. @Ygia. Nice shooting, heh.

For those of you about to tell me I'm not an experienced fighter, I left myself out from the statistic! Leave me alone! haha. 
    Also done today: Moments later, I got promoted to a full House member (second time running. Now I just need to eventually be a full house member of Targ's 3rd house and I'll have been full in all of them :V).

Went from "Deliverant Ygia al'Mu-allima, Blood Born Apprentice" to "Blood Born Apprentice Ygia al-Mu'allima, the Resolved" because of IC stuff.

Got a few other huge long-time-in-the-works stuff coming up before the end of this month, too, after which I'll probably lose other title stuff and my title will look all neat and cool and gosh I'm excited.

And then my birthday to round the month off on the 29th.

This has been a good month for Achaea-ing.
    Venmara
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,488 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:
    I got my first two kills with a bow in a raid. "Your arrow strikes true! X has been slain." is a satisfying as hell message.

Slowly, I'm becoming a moderately mediocre fighter rather than an utterly useless one.
    Surprisingly good raid.  2 wins 2 losses each, I really thought you guys had it at the end.  @Hirst came in out of left field and kablooeh! Almost felt wrong to target poor @Milabar. Good show, Targ. Much better than the usual salt my doomed timezone causes. 
    If only someone had kept their word.  My guys did deserve to win this one.
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,147 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achilles said:
    Austere said:
    Ygia said:

If only someone had kept their word.  My guys did deserve to win this one.
    A mistake you learned from then? :p

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
Sign In to Comment.