What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Doing my part for the economy, I commissioned a War Galley on Friday thinking I could use the weekend to level the crew and kit it out. Finally got the message it was completed this morning just it time to go to work, so hopefully the pirates will be asleep tonight.
  • Alasiel said:
    I got dragon, and...
    Deucalion flashes you a joyous smile.

Today is now officially amazing. <3

On to defile Deuc shrines!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Guys, chill. Hahahaha. @Caelan I actually complimented you and @Xandir for that one skirmish you guys had a good synergy for. Honestly, I shoulda led the follow up skirmish, but the only reason I engaged Xandir and you guys was cause he told us (basically invited to skirmish. I even left some people behind so it'd be 3 v 3. I even brought martien so that it wouldn't be like, Me, Ajoc, and Cyro vs you guys and Skiffia. 

Honestly, people get too riled up on combat. I never log on forums if I'm angry. it's stupid
    Hehe as soon as I saw darkness I was like..  ruh roh.  But Xandir said you were coming for him so I had portal going when you popped in. Just entered.  Not mad at all.  Just laughing about Ajoc proving my point after coming here to talk shit about being ignored.  But yeah Xandir done good in that skirmish. 

Would have popped in more but had time off work and tons of work to get done at the house.  Sucks because next week I have an inspection so I won't be around much during the work week either.

• Caelan said:
    Hehe as soon as I saw darkness I was like..  ruh roh.
    Glad you know who's in charge :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Azro said:
    Today I found the golden ticket of farming:

Lycopods. This morning I was LVL21, and now I'm LVL29 even accounting for the level I lost when I died. And, they're native to the Mhaldorian area! Sometimes it's good to be bad~

You keep those lycopods cleared out and every single Mhaldorian player will love you to pieces.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Azro said:
    Today I found the golden ticket of farming:

Lycopods. This morning I was LVL21, and now I'm LVL29 even accounting for the level I lost when I died. And, they're native to the Mhaldorian area! Sometimes it's good to be bad~
    You should ask Norbert about the wonder that is 'Lickerpod Salad' when you get a chance.

• Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

Nah, I just wasnt sure if it was going to be 3 or 33v1 *tease*

• Caelan said:
    Astarod said:
    Caelan said:

Nah, I just wasnt sure if it was going to be 3 or 33v1 *tease*
    I'm not going to let 32 people come between our love :)

• 10 Artemis shrines defiled. Gotta love my team. Even when we get worldburned, ambushed by Iakimen. Fail, and then lift ourselves up to fight again, they're behind my back. Means a lot. They're getting better too, and progress/growth is always something that has been able to put a smile on my face. 

Get ready Eleusis!

• Xaden said:
    Astarod said:
    10 Artemis shrines defiled. Gotta love my team. Even when we get worldburned, ambushed by Iakimen. Fail, and then lift ourselves up to fight again, they're behind my back. Means a lot. They're getting better too, and progress/growth is always something that has been able to put a smile on my face. 

Get ready Eleusis!
    If it's Growth you're interested in... Have you a moment to talk about our Lady of Enternal Light, Aurora the Lightbringer?
    Are you going to try to sell me a pocket parchment of your tenets and beliefs? Sure. 

• Aralaya said:
    Made homemade Kolaches for my mom for mother's day.

For those who don't know, a Kolach (Or Kolache) is a traditional Czech pastry consisting of a soft dough filled with fruit or cream cheese (or both!)

8 hours of work, 2 of them consisting of me almost destroying them. But in the end they turned out fine. Alas I didn't get a picture of them being baked since they all disappeared, so here's a picture before I put them in the oven.

Edit: The top 9 are a poppyseed filling (Poppyseed, sugar, milk, butter) and the bottom 6 are a prune filling (Prunes, cinnamon, and sugar)

Do you also cook them for children, and can you adopt me?  They look and sound delicious.

• Vhayne said:
    Aralaya said:

For those who don't know, a Kolach (Or Kolache) is a traditional Czech pastry consisting of a soft dough filled with fruit or cream cheese (or both!)

8 hours of work, 2 of them consisting of me almost destroying them. But in the end they turned out fine. Alas I didn't get a picture of them being baked since they all disappeared, so here's a picture before I put them in the oven.

Edit: The top 9 are a poppyseed filling (Poppyseed, sugar, milk, butter) and the bottom 6 are a prune filling (Prunes, cinnamon, and sugar)

Do you also cook them for children, and can you adopt me?  They look and sound delicious.
    I don't think I'm legally allowed to adopt people. And I'm not sure how well they would keep in mail. Kolaches are fragile.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    Vhayne said:
    Aralaya said:

I don't think I'm legally allowed to adopt people. And I'm not sure how well they would keep in mail. Kolaches are fragile.
    It can be our little secret!

• Xaden said:
    Astarod said:
    10 Artemis shrines defiled. Gotta love my team. Even when we get worldburned, ambushed by Iakimen. Fail, and then lift ourselves up to fight again, they're behind my back. Means a lot. They're getting better too, and progress/growth is always something that has been able to put a smile on my face. 

Get ready Eleusis!
    If it's Growth you're interested in... Have you a moment to talk about our Lady of Enternal Light, Aurora the Lightbringer?
    Sure, what would you like to know? ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Aralaya said:
    Vhayne said:
    Aralaya said:

Not the style I'm used to, but #ballin. Prune and apricot are the best two kinds :D

• Trey said:
    Aralaya said:
    Vhayne said:
    Aralaya said:

Not the style I'm used to, but #ballin. Prune and apricot are the best two kinds :D
    Would've made Apricot, but only wanted two kinds and my mom loves poppyseed, but brother loves prune. I like them all but apricot would've been awesome :(

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I hope Deuc has the sense of mind to burn that pig into a succulent roast
  • Farrah said:
    Deuc didn't see this one coming when he inducted Mez.
    It's not too late to change his mind.
  • Now our raids will be fir the sole purpose of putting that pig on a spit
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aegoth said:
    Now our raids will be fir the sole purpose of putting that pig on a spit
    Don't talk about (insert random Targ) like that!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • How does @Deucalion feel about Penguins...

:3 
  • The penguin  WHO GIVES A FLYING SHIT  image tagged in penguinbatmandanny devitoflippersawesome  made w Imgflip meme maker

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."