What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Klendathu said:
    Managed to complete 5 foozle cards in a single foozle, and was one clam off finishing a sixth. The birthday card tasks have been great fun :)
    Got some minerals for my novice tasks and then ate all my ferrum and plumbum etc. because I got super drunk from trying to complete the "16 different drinks" one. Then I was told I could have gone with juice and tea instead... :sweat_smile:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • Ladon said:
    Klendathu said:
    Managed to complete 5 foozle cards in a single foozle, and was one clam off finishing a sixth. The birthday card tasks have been great fun :)
    Got some minerals for my novice tasks and then ate all my ferrum and plumbum etc. because I got super drunk from trying to complete the "16 different drinks" one. Then I was told I could have gone with juice and tea instead... :sweat_smile:

You didn't have to chug them either! You only have to take a single sip from each one, even if they have multiple sips available.
  • For a brief moment, I had forgotten there were non-alcoholic drinks. Though I'll be damned if I'm taking a sip and wasting the rest. :angry:
  • The great new tyrannous is hassling me over some Sartan robes I've had for a decade irl. Told me he is gonna slay my wife until I give them up, time to get these babies resetting :) 
  • That's not even what I said at all tho.

The actual threat was much bigger! 

• You should know better than to threaten a guy who never on the Maldaathi Board of Dishonour, unlike yourself bud 
  • Farrah said:
    We hate forest elves.

• I'd rather think we're all bearing witness to the schizophrenic breakdown of Cooper in real time.
  • Tahquil said:
    I'd rather think we're all bearing witness to the schizophrenic breakdown of Cooper in real time.

• That is a nice thought, thanks for sharing! 

• Quick, summon the Cooper facet that can take a joke.
  • Tried leading a raid! Failed spectacularly before I got dragged away from Achaea. But hey, got some pointers for next time!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Very nice.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Crusaded. Died a lot. Had fun. 10/10 would do again.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • That was the worst defence I've ever seen from Hashan, totally uncoordinated and clueless.

Frustrating doesn't even come close

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Sobriquet
    It was plenty terrifying to me :)

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Solnir said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'd rather think we're all bearing witness to the schizophrenic breakdown of Cooper in real time.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Had a fuck ton of fun in that golden egghunt.
    The Targ gank squad was real.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Spoke with a friend from my city and got aided to a ministry again. 
  • Got sunk.

~ Here be dragons seamonsters ~
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Spoke with one person I needed to and then was surprised when the other showed up on my ship while I was reading.
  • Kyrra said:
    You have achieved the status of Legendary Blacksmith and are one of the most storied craftsman
    in the history of Achaea.
    Congratulations and welcome to the club. :)