What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Glad you liked it @Aralaya

• Daeir said:
    :|      
    Don't look at me like that. I didn't do it.

• edited September 2017
    No.   
  • edited September 2017
    Frederich said:
    -Deleted-
    You know I fuck with you, but this is a bit too far, imo.

There have been a ton of people who come into Targ and do literally nothing. Sayenna might not have been the Paragon of duty or whatever, but she was better than a lot of others I could name. Don't throw stones.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Caelan Willing to pay your fine off so you can attend the party?
  • Sayenna does plenty of shit. I may not like them ooc but they were pretty cool in Targossas and I'll miss them.
    Have fun wherever you go Sayenna.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Retirement mechanics are economically terrible especially if you're just going to be playing the same IRE. In addition to that, any other IRE after Achaea is going to feel mighty empty... :|
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Retirement mechanics are economically terrible especially if you're just going to be playing the same IRE. In addition to that, any other IRE after Achaea is going to feel mighty empty... :|
    Playing any IRE game is economically terrible. At least retirement gives you a way to have a fresh start while still carrying over some of the money you spent on text, instead of sticking to the same character, being unhappy, but not wanting to start over because "investment".
  • KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    edited September 2017
    Fun fighting with Targossas last night! Even when your dragon's breath attacks brought me from 4.1k to 0 right away. Got to eat Mathilda's head too (tasty with garlic and salt)! I think your cool oocly but icly she's holding a massive grudge. 
  • Sayenna said:
    Frederich said:
    -Deleted-
    It's strange that you wonder why so many people give you shit. Doubly so when you're constantly saying crap like this about people who actually make an effort to defend your fucking god awful attitude. And you wonder why I don't wanna give you my scripts.

I can quite honestly say in the ~12 years of playing IRE games, I've never seen someone give even people on their own team as much fucking shit and badmouthing that you can always be seen doing.
    No lie, it’s off-putting, and I rolled with the posterchild of tantrums in another IRE. Word up.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Fun fighting with Targossas last night! Even when your dragon's breath attacks brought me from 4.1k to 0 right away. Got to eat Mathilda's head too (tasty with garlic and salt)! I think your cool oocly but icly she's holding a massive grudge. 
    i taste best in tomato sauce tyvm
     <3 
  • Greys said:
    @Caelan Willing to pay your fine off so you can attend the party?
    If it really was Fred, yeah :D   And as it was explained to me 'I don't see the point in letting you get unenemied so..'    So no point

Mathilda said:
    Fun fighting with Targossas last night! Even when your dragon's breath attacks brought me from 4.1k to 0 right away. Got to eat Mathilda's head too (tasty with garlic and salt)! I think your cool oocly but icly she's holding a massive grudge. 
    Hmmm, may have to try that next time. 
  • Mathilda said:
    Hmmm, may have to try that next time. 
    Tomato sauce and cream. Sounds nummy.

• Zulah has transferred ownership of the ship "The Black Sail" to you.
    edited September 2017
    Vallie said:
     I think your cool oocly but icly she's holding a massive grudge. 
    This part is my favourite <3

Somehow there's a large community of people willing to spend literally years and thousands of dollars to angrily write text at each other. People get emotionally wrapped up but it's just out of love/addiction, and for me that's just cool to be a part of, 'cause passion's the only thing that makes stuff like this worth doing and sticking with. Watching ig enemies meet irl and (most of the time) they just get along crazy well, humans just have a predisposition to psychologically fail at that once you put a monitor/car door/screen between them and someone else.

/happysappy

Swapped to shaman today, and figured out the basic lock strat. Looking forward to playing with dolls~
    I think my calling in life is entertainment. Seems to be what I gravitate to. I produce music, I write and I mod and I come up with things and I do what I can to be proud of the entertainment I can provide to other people. Playing Kriemhilde is like a dream come true, like something I've really needed for years now and I'm so happy that people enjoy this character and the work that I do. I do messed up shit and I do kind things and its just wonderful to see everything come to life so strongly. 
  • Hello, everyone! I escaped some pygmies and joined Targossas because, well... MY SHALLAM IS GONE?!!1 :bawling:

"Duty is heaver than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • Ladon said:
    Hello, everyone! I escaped some pygmies and joined Targossas because, well... MY SHALLAM IS GONE?!!1 :bawling:

It's not gone...It's just being washed at the bottom of the ocean
  • Sayenna said:
    I did this. It wasn't an easy decision, but I'm sure I'll be better for it in the long run. I won't be sappier than I already was doing it.

Aw sad to see you go, thanks for your help with the random things I've asked about! I hope you have fun whatever you decide to do.

i'm a rebel

• TalamondTalamond Atop his throne of books
    Ladon said:
    Hello, everyone! I escaped some pygmies and joined Targossas because, well... MY SHALLAM IS GONE?!!1 :bawling:

This archive will get you up to speed on a few things.
  • That was the best thread I've read on forums yet.
  • Wow, that thread is gold.
     <3 
  • We won't be.