What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• and here I am struggling through 110 :(
     <3 
  • Penwize said:
    Armali said:
    Never level up again, that level name is awesome.
    124's pretty awesome too, though I have to admit I'm pretty partial to 125 through 129.
    Holy shit, it's Penbot 2000. Why u no visit any more?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Penwize said:
    Armali said:
    Never level up again, that level name is awesome.
    124's pretty awesome too, though I have to admit I'm pretty partial to 125 through 129.
    Holy shit, it's Penbot 2000. Why u no visit any more?
    I've been back for a couple of days now!  Still catching up, seems Achaea's devs have been busy.
  • You know nothing Jon Snow

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Was prancing through the forest, doing forestal things and collecting eggs when suddenly:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0WsHpWgw

Owww. :lol:
  • @Wicella do you have regen arties or passive regen?  Got hit with a staffcast -2k then got dsl' d for +200 even though it says -1k
  • Wicella said:
    Was prancing through the fo byrest, doing forestal things and collecting eggs when suddenly:

I like your color highlights! 
  • We hate forest elves.
  • edited September 2017
    The egghunt was fun. Got chased around by @Kasa for most of the first half, and then @Achilles for most of the end.

Jokes on you Achilles, when you caught me that one time enough to hurt me. My internet had dropped about and I'd just reconnected. I had nooooo eggs left. They'd all dropped into the Pachacacha somewhere.
  • Wicella said:
    Was prancing through the forest, doing forestal things and collecting eggs when suddenly:

Damn, my lunge is OP.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    If it was only your lunge  :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Yeah how dare you bring an enemy in there!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited September 2017
    A Naxian mistweaver says, "You don't even go here, Atalkez."
    How did I not know mistweavers said this :lol: Please tell me the bowmaidens say "You can't sit with us" too!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Zackery said:
    A Naxian mistweaver says, "You don't even go here, Atalkez."
    How did I not know mistweavers said this :lol: Please tell me the bowmaidens say "You can't sit with us" too!
    They do when you either a) have a line-replacement script, or b) manually change what the log says before posting it to forums!
  • Yeah manually changed it for the lulz since people kept saying that to me!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Dochitha said:
    Learned BM today, rolled 2 swords.

First one: Golden Rams
    Second one: Shining Mammoths

Faint with me.
    Some people were calling me lucky for my swords as BM. First one was a while back, but it was first try.

That one was Relentless Phoenixes.

Second one was just a couple days ago. Named: Sidereal Scorpion.
  • Aesgar's flesh begins to swell as a diminutive homunculus resembling Zackery sinks its teeth into him.
    You have slain Aesgar.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    Thanks for the duels, @Aesgar!

And thanks a million to everyone who has helped me out along the way! I'm afraid of forgetting someone so I'm not going to tag individual people but you know who you are and you are all awesome and I am forever in your debt and THANK YOU.
  • edited September 2017
    Today....well last night......I learned how important the queue system is for some classes attacks.  Tried to make an alias for 2h that put everything in at once. Lots of prompts and spacing and frustration later I finally made a alias in Achaea for my attack and qued the alias. Needless to say I am finally getting somewhere
  • Was mildly creeped out, today...

Being from New Zealand, I already find it a rare coincidence that I find people on Achaea who're also from here. Most tend to be from Australia, when it comes to being from 'around here'

...Well, not only did I find someone today who lives within driving distance... I also found someone who went to the exact same high school that I did, and lived within walking distance of me at the time... Left the year after I started, but still was kinda weird. :#

Definitely a first, for my time in IRE.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I was actually surprised at how many people lived within an hour or two of me. Then again, I probably shouldn't have; michiganders don't have a whole lot to do during the winter, construction, construction, or construction months. 
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I live in south Wales (the original one, not the Aussie rip-off, not even the same weather!) and I know of someone who lives around 6 miles (10km) from me.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • old south wales u mean
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Probability is a biatch.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Klendathu said:
    I live in south Wales (the original one, not the Aussie rip-off, not even the same weather!) and I know of someone who lives around 6 miles (10km) from me.

• You calm your mind and concentrate on the Axioms of Righteousness, focusing on the intent to purify yourself. Your nerves steeled, you thrust your hand into the floating flame. The fire immediately spreads across your oily skin, quickly consuming your flesh. Your thoughts fade to black as the hazy visage of Lord Deucalion fills your vision, stern approval upon His face.

First time I've been punished in Targossas but was a really cool way of going about it. Loved every second of it.

I'm honestly surprised it took this long.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates