What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• You act as if Targ never bitched
  • Aegoth said:
    You act as if Targ never bitched
    Cool story bro. Tell me again some time.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• @Cooper @Proficy @Aegoth @Alrena

Come give Targ love. We fite u
  • Xaden said:
    Aegoth said:
    You act as if Targ never bitched
    Cool story bro. Tell me again some time.
    Once upon a time Xinnador stomped Targ, and much bitching was had. The Targossian tears flooded the Silerveil, and was so toxic that many innocent fish died. Aegoth beheld it, and was pleased. The end
  • Not to get into this whole mess about numbers, but if you're going to police people's actions, start with your side. 

Mycen, Morzakai, Andraste, Greoth all going about ganking people without contracts/bounties, and only picking on less able/artied people. 

Continuous provocation and escalation by your noncoms, as keeps being brought up, and you keep ignoring. 

Start with your own team. When you're nice and propped up on the moral high ground, maybe then start hurling mud at others. 
  • Mhaldor did some pretty disappointing things today.

There is no good reason to raid and double tank a city that had no one around, even if Big S ordered a raid. There are always other options.

I can guarantee that Sartan didn't mean 'go smash that city that has no one around with like 500 people'.

• If what was posted previous about Sartan ordering a raid on the heathens is correct word for word and not parapharsed : The term heathens, for Mhaldor, is a very broad term. Since Targossas had lower numbers than Eleusis, what were the numbers for Hashan, Ashtan or Cyrene?
  • What happened to me today

IC-

Hit level 79 and almost half way to 80. Got to talk with my mentor about a few things and finally got my falcon trained in stamina from 1

OOC- 

Finally think I finished coding my runie system. Havnt been able to test it so hopefully all goes well. But I feel pretty positive about it so far.
  • Bunch of sparring today. I think I'm getting better? Hard to tell with some of these  =)
  • Cooper said:
    Mhaldor did some pretty disappointing things today.

There is no good reason to raid and double tank a city that had no one around, even if Big S ordered a raid. There are always other options.

I can guarantee that Sartan didn't mean 'go smash that city that has no one around with like 500 people'.
    First tank was literally 10 hours earlier and unrelated. It was also because Faedwyn kept trying to reclaim the isle and picking fights then went to hide on guards.

Second tank, what do you want? The other cities had less people online. Cyrene was the only city with comparable population, and we can't tank them because people wanna shop there.

I don't enjoy lopsided raids (so calling it hypocrisy is pretty rich) but I ain't gonna say no to a one-off lopsided fight that was pretty much unavoidable ICly. If Eleusis hadn't been provoking this for ages, again, I'd also have felt worse.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Wicella said:
    I won half of a foozling hat.  Props to @Kayeil for winning the other half.

hat283627           half a foozling cap
    Covered with a gold-coloured finish, this half of a flimsy hat gutters faintly with what was once a mighty aura of achievement. Shaped like part of a dunce cap and approximately a foot long, the point seems as though it were once topped by a silver ball, torn loose. The word "Foozle" is embroidered in scarlet thread across the front.
    It has about a month of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 2 pounds and 3 ounce(s).
    This piece of clothing is for looks and style (but not for staying warm).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Tharos, the Announcer of Delos (a denizen).

Heaviest half a hat ever. :lol:
    I did offer him a rock paper scissors option, but he didn't answer. I think I might be more pleased with the half a hat (still wearable too). It's more special and different than the whole hat which has been won before. That was fun competition, though! Surprised I submitted enough points in the last seconds to tie with you, I thought for sure you'd still be ahead. Definitely kept me on my toes, that was the best I've ever done in a foozle before.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Cooper said:

Meh, I'd do it and not regret it. 

Eleusis is losing this fight decisively, but they won't admit it and just ask for terms. They're basically just turning it into a war of attrition and hoping that Mhaldor will quit because they either get tired of it or feel guilty OOCly. At that point they can call it a technical win for their side because Mhaldor will have stopped and they won't have had to give in. 

Fuck that noise. I'd beat them until they come to the table.
  • edited May 2017
    Nazihk said:

Eleusis is losing this fight decisively, but they won't admit it and just ask for terms. 

Some discussion has been carried out, but it's kept in a smaller circle. I'm just waiting to hear back on some of it. Just because you don't hear of it doesn't mean it didn't happen!
  • @Cooper @Proficy @Aegoth @Alrena

I actually wanted to raid you guys, but you literally had 3 people online at the time. Two were under level 40. It would have been just us killing guards which is not fun for most.
  • I think I was the one that wasn't level 40. The other day it was me and two truenoobs only in Targ for about 3 hours
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You feel your insides clench as your soul is frozen.
    You have played 10000 games.
    :skull:
  • edited May 2017
    @Cooper @Proficy @Aegoth @Alrena

I actually wanted to raid you guys, but you literally had 3 people online at the time. Two were under level 40. It would have been just us killing guards which is not fun for most.
    ahem stupid thing submitted. Three defenders there, ok, logic All of those you "saw" in Eleusis, most were under level 20 two of which were killed by your group one was trying to complete a novice quest, and which said group not only killed him, but killed the denizens to complete said quest. Only one apology was even issued to one of them. There were two of us actually able to fight and at the time it was only Merewyn and I. Senoske was playing via a cell phone and even then he still tried fighting so a strong 2 3/4ths people. 

And another edit!

Senoske and Naoma got hitched and foozle after, as well as hunting and cake, as well as rum, all happened earlier but I was lazy and sleepy
  • Kiet said:
    Cooper said:

First tank was literally 10 hours earlier and unrelated. It was also because Faedwyn kept trying to reclaim the isle and picking fights then went to hide on guards.

Second tank, what do you want? The other cities had less people online. Cyrene was the only city with comparable population, and we can't tank them because people wanna shop there.

I don't enjoy lopsided raids (so calling it hypocrisy is pretty rich) but I ain't gonna say no to a one-off lopsided fight that was pretty much unavoidable ICly. If Eleusis hadn't been provoking this for ages, again, I'd also have felt worse.
    Wha? I picked a fight? How so?

Did I pick a fight with you by using a non-aggressive class skill to plant some vines? Did I pick a fight with Medi the 3 or 4 times he attacked me and I didn't fight back, once while I was pondering my navel at Outside the Cave?

You've got a strange idea of picking a fight.
  • edited May 2017
    Faedwyn said:
    Did I pick a fight with you by using a non-aggressive class skill to plant some vines? 
    This is where the answer is yes :tongue:
  • TIL That Mhaldor thinks

QW (and or CWHO since they have someone showing them that OOC) = defenders.

No matter what you say about your side having 3 novices, 2 people on ships, etc etc.

• If using reclamation isn't aggressive, than extermination shouldn't be either. You can monitor our movements with reclamation, what we speak, damage us and so on.. You can't tell me you thought nothing would come from covering Mhaldor in vines??
  • edited May 2017
    Faedwyn said:

Did I pick a fight with you by using a non-aggressive class skill to plant some vines? 
    Yes, absolutely.

Firstly, reclamation has clear and obvious combat implications, which makes reclaiming land a clear and obvious aggressive action. Trying to say that reclaiming land is non-aggressive is like saying that pointing a gun at somebody is non-aggressive on the grounds that just pointing it doesn't actually cause physical harm.

Secondly, reclamation is claiming their land. That is actually what the word means, "the process of claiming something back or of reasserting a right". That is a straight up aggressive act. It is an insult to Mhaldor that can really only be answered with bloodshed. 
  • edited May 2017
    Alright

When we first came into Targ we outnumbered you guys, pretty hard that is true... But then we didn't. You guys had enough people come around before we even got the sanction. Your 11-12 defenders were not novices or on a ship, hell we were camped at your harbour and saw your people come off the ship (we killed them mwaha).

You still didn't want to fight when it was 11-12 vs 12-13 and we had two novices on our side. And only came after the tank when it was at 95% with guards and a pretty sick retardation trap (+1).

So of course we'd come back to fight!