What is the most awful username you've ever seen...?

Comments

• The best part is seeing names you know from other IRE games, and you know that's not the person.

• GawiGawi Washington

Saw this great one today.

Gotcrabzz (male Rajamala).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 5th of Ero, 653 years after the fall of the Seleucarian
    Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Citizen in Cyrene.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is a Sightseer in the Fellowship of Explorers.

• A new character named Kkkislife has been created.

wat

~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Suladan said:
    Zengo said:
    There a few that seem to resemble anal in some way or another. They seem to pop in and out.
    Don't know if you intended to phrase it that way, but .. LOL
    Complete accident, I swear. We should start a thread about the most awesome names as well.
  • Jintonic (male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 11th of Miraman, 654 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Settler in Targossas.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might
  • How is that worse than jinsun?
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Kafziel said:
    Addama said:
    (Targossas): Siduri says, "Lotta down in Manara."
    (Targossas): You say, "Lotta gnolls?"
    (Targossas): Evony says, "Running."
    Siduri tells you, "Lol."
    Off-topic but I didn't realise this still happens. I stopped running for corpses about 2 minutes after praying was made the same xp loss as resurrections.

Very quaint, it's like a glimpse into the olden days of Achaea
    Like the Ghost of Achaea Past, Hashan still announces and runs to rez their Novices. Not sure what that says about both cities... something about wasting time perhaps, hehe.
  • Shara said:
    Kafziel said:
    Addama said:
    Siduri tells you, "Lol."
    Off-topic but I didn't realise this still happens. I stopped running for corpses about 2 minutes after praying was made the same xp loss as resurrections.

Like the Ghost of Achaea Past, Hashan still announces and runs to rez their Novices. Not sure what that says about both cities... something about wasting time perhaps, hehe.
    Was going to disagree with this on the basis of it being a waste of time ,it really isn't. It's more it brings people closer together to know that someone is watching and caring about when they die.

• SharaShara Midlands
    If Hashan is mentioned in a post, @Kyttin you should know there is a joke being made! Hahaha
  • Shara said:
    If Hashan is mentioned in a post, @Kyttin you should know there is a joke being made! Hahaha
    No, not really. I don't think any city is a joke :\ am I missing something?

• Although it's useful in a raid situation to be rezzed and back in the fight sooner, in most situations a death offers me like three minutes to step outside, have a smoke, and decompress a bit.  I don't need to be back up 30 seconds after dying.

Especially since, you know, the experience loss is the same either way.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Shara said:
    Kafziel said:
    Addama said:
    Siduri tells you, "Lol."

Cyrene still tries!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I still check / am checked after a deathsight. Perhaps Ashtan just cares more about its fellow citizens. :P

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited December 2014
    Not really a bad name, per se, (ok, maybe it is, but still) but odd and fun fact. (as far as I know) WarMaster is the only one left with a capital in the middle of his name.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Addama said:
    A new character named Solderward has been created.

And when he gets HR3 in the Dawnblade, he'll be Soldier Soldierward, Ward of the Dawnblade.

He is a Plebeian in Ashtan.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Addama said:
    A new character named Solderward has been created.

And when he gets HR3 in the Dawnblade, he'll be Soldier Soldierward, Ward of the Dawnblade.

He is a Plebeian in Ashtan.
    Send him over here so he can be like our Major Major Major Major.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • Over the years there's been Azir, Azer, Azar, Azoreth, Azorin, Azed--these are the worst from my perspective.
  • Sloppyplops was probably the worst I've seen
  • Newbie: WyldChyld says, "Nothing wrong with my name." or something to that effect.
    Mishgul wanted Jesus to fix my banner. Neither of us could get it right :(

• Oceana said:
    Trevize said:
    Not really a bad name, per se, (ok, maybe it is, but still) but odd and fun fact. (as far as I know) WarMaster is the only one left with a capital in the middle of his name.
    But the capital is on the wrong letter. WarmAster! 

i love these flowers,do smell nice
  • One of Zekk's grandchildren was named Rathasa. New people kept killing/attacking her all the time.
  • Zekk said:
    One of Zekk's grandchildren was named Rathasa. New people kept killing/attacking her all the time.
    No wonder Trilli's mom was never around T.T
    meh

• My name was very uncreative.  I mean we have April, July, August too. I even think there was a  June at one point.  
This discussion has been closed.