Video Games

Comments

• Tvistor said:
    No one plays any games I play. I am so lonely.
    Andrei and I were playing Planetside 2 the other day, you nitwit. 
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i was too you nitwitter

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I, too, play Planetside 2.

..Well, I've been too busy with other games for that recently. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • It's been almost a year since I played Tales of Graces F last, apparently, so I've restarted. It's a great game, but I forgot how of a brat Asbel was as a child.
  • @Cinya: After I got hacked and the admin were so unhelpful/rude, I called it quits. :(. My friends want me to pick it up again, but I am not sure!
  • Chord said:
    @Cinya: After I got hacked and the admin were so unhelpful/rude, I called it quits. :(. My friends want me to pick it up again, but I am not sure!
    That sucks. :(

Well, let me know. I have a few friends from work who I play with these days, and I miss you in my life! 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Gonna be playing Wizardry Online! They say it's really brutal stuff. Anybody wanna come and get permadeath'd together? :D

• Heads up, guys! Tera is going F2P on the fifth. Anybody wanna jump in and try it out?

• @Erasariel I'll check it out at least. Downloading now.

• edited February 2013
    So I've been on an MMO try-out spree, and I stumbled upon this game called Meridian 59. Simply amazing. I think that, in this age of 3D and elaborate GUI, this offers a good breather. Reminds me of those dungeon crawl RPGs of old!

Now, if only I can settle in and get people to play it..

Also, will try games like Vanguard tomorrow. It's late. Sleeptime for me!

• I have a fairly decent Berserker on Tera, which is utterly awesome.  It is by -far- my favorite class of the bunch, though I've yet to get any to 60.
  • I loved DA:Origins. I almost got all the achievements there and a RL divorce. It was funny. I knew by far that DA2 would have sucked badly. So I skipped it. Does anyone remember the original Bard's Tale series? Pool of Radiance or Curse of the Azure Bonds? 
    Light prevails, always
  • Shibumi said:
    I loved DA:Origins. I almost got all the achievements there and a RL divorce. It was funny. I knew by far that DA2 would have sucked badly. So I skipped it. Does anyone remember the original Bard's Tale series? Pool of Radiance or Curse of the Azure Bonds? 
    I grew up playing the AD&D Golden Box games. Pool of Radiance, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Hillsfar, War of the Lance. All great games.
  • Tvistor said:
    No one plays any games I play. I am so lonely.
    Andrei and I were playing Planetside 2 the other day, you nitwit. 
    Andrei is a barbarian and I refuse to associate with him.
  • So I went back and played ASCII Sector.

Why I stopped playing it, I'll never know.

• @Erasariel, that just looks like an all-text Privateer.

I downloaded Valhalla Knights, to see if I should be more interested in the upcoming Valhalla Knights 3. It's not that great.
  • @Erasariel, that just looks like an all-text Privateer.

I downloaded Valhalla Knights, to see if I should be more interested in the upcoming Valhalla Knights 3. It's not that great.
    Privateer, my favorite space sim of all time!
  • Privateer is a classic, certainly, but Freespace 2 is the best space sim of all time. Play it if you haven't.
  • edited February 2013
    I played ASCII sector but next year a new space simulation called Star Citizen will come out from the creator of Wing Commander, there are videos online. Check them out!
    Light prevails, always
  • edited February 2013
    Also: TERA is Free to Play now! Anybody wanna join me and my newbishness? :D

EDIT: Took a look at their definitions of "free to play". Pretty decent! No gameplay restrictions, and you can basically have everything the P2Pers can get in-game (no special mounts), which is great. I really am glad to see less and less restrictions on the Free to Play model.

EDIT2: Eight hours left 'til install completion. Ugh.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i don't want to >(

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I'll play TERA again someday, but I can no longer tolerate downloads of over 30GB.
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    Yeah I used to play all those SSI AD&D games on my trusty C64 with four daisy chained drives for maximum lazy geek factor.

I'm sure somebody remembers Wastelands, one of the best games ever. Also Telengard, that was a fun game. I had all the code printed out with key lines highlighted to be changed to make the game act goofy and generate level 1E0342 hobbits that would instakill you.

Does anyone else here play EVE? Looking for folks to gang up with and hunt low- and nullsec for red flashy guys. 
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • edited February 2013
    Haldon said:
    Yeah I used to play all those SSI AD&D games on my trusty C64 with four daisy chained drives for maximum lazy geek factor.

I'm sure somebody remembers Wastelands, one of the best games ever. Also Telengard, that was a fun game. I had all the code printed out with key lines highlighted to be changed to make the game act goofy and generate level 1E0342 hobbits that would instakill you.

Does anyone else here play EVE? Looking for folks to gang up with and hunt low- and nullsec for red flashy guys. 
    I used to play for a while, never had the time for it in the long term though. I had just learned to pilot Interceptors and was working towards efficient micro-warp drives.
    I could pick it up again now, but I think that my gaming time is going to be taken up by Achaea for the foreseeable future.
  • I was in beta for planetside 2. Really fun, though I've been into CS:GO and BLR, coolest weapon names with my 'violent penetrator' and a hello kitty keychain. BTW, I need to get a ninja and a hello-kitty backpack. Half there.
  • Anyone who can recommend some nifty single-player Android games?

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Synbios said:
    Anyone who can recommend some nifty single-player Android games?
    Whee! Battle Cats! :3
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited February 2013
    @Synbios

Most Square Enix games -- which are amusingly overpriced -- are pretty good, Game Dev Story, and any of the Neverland ports (Spectral Souls, Generation of Chaos, etc).
  • Aina said:
    @Synbios

Most Square Enix games -- which are amusingly overpriced -- are pretty good, Game Dev Story, and any of the Neverland ports (Spectral Souls, Generation of Chaos, etc).

Yes, well sadly I don't have money at the moment. Any free games that I can binge on while I try to finally graduate from college?