Who all uses it for Achaea?

Comments

• ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    I've never used Skype really at all - I speak with my buds through gChat mainly and have for years.  Or use IRC.

That being said I have noticed it's the IM client of choice for Achaeans.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I use it for conversation. Not major achaea related things. I threw the ticket out for the skype pain train a long time ago.
  • I use it to talk about Achaea at times and for conversation, rather than use it for Achaean things (whenever I go on that is)
  • I used it to talk to a few people from here, but not specifically for that only
    @Sarapis And you won't share with the rest of us? I'm sure you've got enough logs to go around!
  • @Daslin Believe it or not, I literally do not have a single log from Achaea stored as I've never logged my sessions. 
  • Sarapis said:
    I use it to copy and paste logs of all of your mudsex to the rest of the IRE staff, for our amusement.
    A... Are any of them good? >_> <_<
  • Sarapis said:
    I use it to copy and paste logs of all of your mudsex to the rest of the IRE staff, for our amusement.
    Why is this not being done anymore?
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Sarapis should put them all together in an e-book =p 

50 Shades of Achaea anyone? XD
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
    @Sarapis why do I oddly believe that? 
  • Well we know everyone in targ uses Skype. Right @Strata?

• I began using skype mostly for Achaea, but it is also my personal skype. I used it originally to discuss combat with those who I couldnt icly, and eventually this escalated to where I have just about all my Achaea friends on skype. I hear the little offline/online noise on my mac almost constantly now as I play Achaea. 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Zuko said:
    I began using skype mostly for Achaea, but it is also my personal skype. I used it originally to discuss combat with those who I couldnt icly, and eventually this escalated to where I have just about all my Achaea friends on skype. I hear the little offline/online noise on my mac almost constantly now as I play Achaea. 
    you can turn that sound off you know
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I invited all the eleusian housewives into a skype group.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Rangor said:
    I invited all the eleusian housewives into a skype group.
    *squint*
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Hi Melodie! Want to join?
    This would require me being a housewife. I'm pretty sure both Melodie and I work for a living.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    Man, you have no idea how much I'd love to be a housewife.

Being a housewife is work but the best kind of work.

Alas. :(
    @Klendathu I want to lol and wtf that.... The struggle.
  • Melodie said:
    Man, you have no idea how much I'd love to be a housewife.

Being a housewife is work but the best kind of work.

Alas. :(
    It's....the....best!

• All my skype groups turn into LoL groups.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
    Fuck group calls/chats
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Most of my Skype groups with Achaeans turn into gaming groups. It's hilarious listening to each other when you play games (like Cards Against Humanity online) together. *eyes @Yang, @Cahin and @Aegoth*

Most of the individuals I interact with in Achaea do steadily become friends out of the game too, actually, so Skype becomes an outlet where we occasionally chat about life and stuff as well.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited April 2014
    I do not use Skype anymore for some reasons. I miss it at times, but people can send me emails whenever they want.

EDIT: Just ran it again, finally. Peer pressure, I suppose.
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Aepas said:

All my skype groups turn into LoL groups.

I just HAD to "LOL" that for the sheer irony of it >_>
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.