Comments

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    anyone can ask me for mine.... but I'm shy.... and stuff...

it took @riley forever to get me to TALK on skype.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    edited April 2014
    @Kenway Hey now. I admit to how easy it is to get my skype!

Also @Saeva and @Cidusii I miss talking to you two.
  • Anyone who has had my Skype knows I'd rather be naked than actually talk. That shit is scary.

• I beep at people.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I don't like trying to talk over too many people at once, so I'm generally quiet in group Skype calls (of which I rarely join). The only exception is if we're playing a game like L4D2 (in which case you'll probably hear me go 'sorry' as I shoot you in the back... ahem) or of late Monaco, which makes it more fun. I prefer one-to-one calls by far.

That being said, I have a good number of Mhaldorian (and a few ex-Mhaldorian) regulars on my list, as well as a rare few non-Mhaldorians. I talk to them probably more than I talk to my RL friends <_< In my defense, I see my RL friends, so they don't talk to me online that much!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    This whole thread certainly went in an unexpected direction from day one. Still nice to know I got people talking about something. :)

• If you are an oldie who remembers me, or have just had some interaction with me and care to, feel free to PM me for my Skype name. Talking to Achaean acquaintances can be surprising and entertaining. I only don't post it here because it includes my real name.
  • @Saeva Not true! I do talk, just you guys almost always talk about combat, and apparently I have bad English. So no more talking. >:L
    Seek,
    and you will find.
    When you find, you will learn.
  • Aquilora said:
    @Saeva Not true! I do talk, just you guys almost always talk about combat, and apparently I have bad English. So no more talking. >:L
    You talk like I wish sex felt.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • edited April 2014
    I think I only actually talk with Verily and my big brother. Everyone else gets the beeps (also I have like four Achaeans total. Xer, Verily, Melodie, Nim, Saeva, and Aerek. I need the rest of Vota :c)
  • I cannot math or edit. Make it seven and add Tessa.
  • edited April 2014
    I used to voice chat regularly with my guild mates in Guild Wars on TeamSpeak, but somehow never got around to doing it with anyone from Achaea. Granted, I've now been gone long enough that I doubt anyone is interested anymore! (No, not a pity-me grab! Being a student-housewife sucks for gaming habits.) I loved chatting with the few I used to have on MSN. On Skype and Steam, I used to have great IM convos with @Aerek on religion, music and the political atmosphere in Cyrene. I like to think that I helped a tiny bit in bringing him outta death/retirement.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• I have a few Achaeans on Skype, but I don't voice talk... basically for the same reason as Jhaeli- student-housewife sucks away game time.
    meh

• I skype for everything. From getting ic info from ooc methods to raid calls, skype is my goto source of good vibrations. I'm in voice chat with achaeans p much every day and I don't even log in anymore aside from getting my serenade lessons. Message me, will add and give nightmares 8-X

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i recently changed m skype to was.akbar and iddn't add everyone that was on my old list. i use it for everything, even ordering pizza

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I use Skype to make beep-boop noises at @Lilian sometimes.

Otherwise, I talk to Kei, Kuy, Saeva, Kross, Xae, Aquilora, and Kiah, amongst others.

• Speaking of Skype, anyone use Kakaotalk on their phones? Not to derail but I just redownloaded the app since I had used it when I had a few overseas pen pals.
  • edited April 2014

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Holy carp. Well, here have my skype those of you who want to chat. daslindelstrata

yep, I'm original.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Alcinae said:

Speaking of Skype, anyone use Kakaotalk on their phones? Not to derail but I just redownloaded the app since I had used it when I had a few overseas pen pals.

Kakaotalk? A lot of my Korean friends use it. YOU MUST BE SECRETZ KOREAN AZN
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Actually, my pen pals were Korean! I tried to convert them to Skype but to no avail. But then I got my Samsung. :D
  • I use skype to chat to my Achaean family, which brings me to @Melodie! Why have I never gotten yours? 

Elaina x

• Only Achaean on my Skype list is @Kei =3

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Elaina said:
    I use skype to chat to my Achaean family, which brings me to @Melodie! Why have I never gotten yours? 
    Probably because I was out of the clan before I started using skype reguarly!

Will hit you up with a PM to fix that though. :)
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Last time I spoke with people from IRE on Skype, they were all 'OMG AN AUSSIE!'

They eventually got over it. I don't even have an accent! Crikey!
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Actually @Daslin and @Turoi originally encouraged me to get skype. I didn't think I'd use it terribly often, but now it's how I nag certain people to get on to keep me company. Supershenanigans for anyone whose picture I've hit on in the Player Pics thread.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• I use it mostly to BS with people. Would like to start using it for raids/etc. 

• I've no idea how Skype would go for raids and stuff like that. Would need only a few people in there.